• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Breathtaking Artwork from Raide

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Breathtaking Artwork from Raide


    [NO SPOILERS] Breathtaking Artwork from Raide

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:26 PM PST

    [ALL] Happy New Year by Mike-Kossi

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy New Year everyone! Here's to 2020.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Getting ready for New Year's Eve by Anastasia Plokhova

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Old fan art, but relevant

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:03 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] cute

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:29 PM PST

    [ALL] New Year's Eve is Strange

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Hey, 2020 is fast approaching over here and I just want to write down some things that I've thought about recently.

    Hard to believe that it's been almost 1,5 years since I found Life is Strange. It's far enough in the past now that I can reflect and definitely say: this game truly changed me. I still regularly think about it. Since then I have a new outlook on life, I have discovered a lot about myself and I look forward to the future. Such a huge and positive impact came from a game that I might have missed entirely, if not for some small things happening. Kinda nicely ties in to one of the themes of the game, come to think of it.

    I've also spent a ton of time here, on this subreddit and engaging with LiS fandom on a regular basis. It's been great. So many talented, kind and passionate people have played this game and loved it as much as I did that it makes me feel so good. I love the art that's regularly posted here, love the discussions, love the posts about people's experience with LiS. I've never really been as passionate about any game/movie/story as I am about this one.

    So I just want to take a moment to thank all of you guys here: everyone who creates art and those who help us find it, all the people in discussions and people sharing their thoughts, people who talk and people who listen and everyone else - each and every one of you. I've spent lots of time here and it's been a really cool experience. Thank you guys. I hope I never forget Life is Strange and the impact it had on me.

    Happy New Year and take care of yourselves and each other :)

    submitted by /u/Evil_Shepard
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] i havent finished ep 5 yet, but the feels got me.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:36 AM PST

    [S1] holy hell man

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Just finished LiS 1 and holy shit it was emotional. If you are curious to what i chose as the final decision was that i sacrificed bay than bae I cant imagine chloe dead by my cause. 😥

    submitted by /u/CoreyT234
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Before this year ends, me and a couple of editors decided to collaborate in one big MEP to commemorate Choice Based Games. Here’s the final product!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:06 AM PST

    [ALL] Life is Strange Trailers Ranking

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    I'm ranking and rating all Life is Strange Trailers excluding the teasers. Cos I believe no one ever did it.

    1. Life is Strange Reveal Trailer - Syd Matters – "Obstacles" 10/10
    2. Before The Storm "Hell Is Empty" Launch Trailer - Daughter – "All I Wanted" 10/10
    3. Life is Strange "Polarized" Launch Trailer - Darren and Stephen Lovegood – "Power to Progress" 10/10
    4. Life is Strange Episode 1 is Now Free Trailer - William Henries & Micheal Holborn – "Sunbird" 10/10
    5. Life is Strange 2 Episode 2 Launch Trailer - VHPR – "Personal Crossroads", "Runaway" - The Rigs 10/10
    6. Before The Storm E3 2017 Trailer - Daughter – "Numbers" 10/10
    7. Before The Storm "Brave New World" Launch Trailer - Daughter – "Voices", Daughter – "Witches" 10/10
    8. Before the Storm Complete Season Trailer - Daughter – "Hope" 10/10
    9. Life is Strange 2 Reveal Trailer - Jonathan Morali – "Into The Woods", Jonathan Morali – "We Have To Go" 10/10
    10. Before The Storm Launch Trailer - Daughter – "Departure", Daughter – "Hope", Daughter – "Burn It Down" 10/10
    11. Life is Strange "Chaos Theory" Launch Trailer - George Timothy – "Seeker of the Sight" 10/10
    12. Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 Launch Trailer - Charlie Harper – "Wade in the Water" 9/10
    13. Life is Strange 2 Launch Trailer - Seyr – "Colour to Colour" 9/10
    14. Life is Strange E3 2015 Trailer - Syd Matters – "To All of You" 9/10
    15. Life is Strange Comic Trailer - "Look For Symphathy" 9/10
    16. "Farewell" Launch Trailer - Benoit Guivarch & Orianne Marsilli – "The Arch" 9/10
    17. Life is Strange "Dark Room" Launch Trailer - "Extreme Music" - Square Peg Round Hole 9/10
    18. Life is Strange Limited Edition Trailer - Bleu MCauley – "We Will Find Out" 9/10
    19. Life is Strange 2 Episode 1 Launch Trailer - Seyr – "Falling Softly" 8/10
    20. Life is Strange 2 Complete Season Trailer - Charlie Harper - The "Whole World in His Hands" 8/10
    21. Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 Launch Trailer - Jason Tarver, Thomas Greenwood – "You Guide Me Home"; Various artists, David O'Dowda – "Poor Wayfaring Stranger" 8/10
    22. Captain Spirit E3 2018 Announce Trailer - Sufjan Stevens - "Death With Dignity", Luciano Rossi – "Look For Symphathy" 8/10
    23. Captain Spirit Launch Trailer - Luciano Rossi - "Look For Symphathy" 8/10
    24. Life is Strange Launch Trailer - Nik Ammar – "Glass Walls" 6/10
    25. Life is Strange "Out of Time" Launch Trailer - Andy Huckvale – "On My Side", Dan Gautreau & Wolfgang Black – "Hold on Hope" 5/10
    26. Before The Storm Deluxe Edition Trailer - Daughter – "The Right Way Around", Daughter – "Departure" 4/10

    By the way. Happy New Year 2020 :D

    submitted by /u/LeonEncisoXD
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] More Disney-Style Max sketches, I hope you like it :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:47 PM PST

    [ALL] Full Life is Strange 2 crime spreadsheet.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    [S1] Couldn't Max have rewinded and told Chloe to hide her weed before David came in?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    Honestly, could have done that without rewinding, though I can see if in the heat of the moment she didn't think of it.

    submitted by /u/Sir-Mister
    [link] [comments]

    [nO Spoilers] Happy Warren OwO. By evylb.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Patrick Lee's Top Ten Games of the 2010s Decade - Escapist Magazine

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    [S2 E5] Do you guys think...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:32 PM PST

    that Sean is alone in the Redemption ending? Or do you think he meets with either Cass/Finn? Fuck this ending was brutal, but I think it was a good one.

    submitted by /u/Peanutpapa
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Games like LiS and LiS2? Preferably on Xbox

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    So, after finishing 2 (I got Redemption I'd you're wondering), I'm really itching for more episodic/story-based games like this that'll make me cry. I've played every single good TellTale game to death and also BtS.

    submitted by /u/Peanutpapa
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Sean Diaz Sketch (Might finish)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    [All] This was meant to be an anthology series... where does DontNod’s LiS go from here?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    (Edit: I meant to put SquareEnix in the title instead of DontNod.) Where will the Life is Strange brand go from here? I know DontNod is working on an entirely different game right now. That being said, once I researched and found out that LIS was meant to be an anthology series I got to thinking: where will they go from here, there is a clear division in the fandom.

    I feel like the division is caused by the fact that this series was meant to be an anthology and BtS increased the division. Think about it, BtS was developed not by DontNod but by Decknine. And the LiS label became mostly about Acardia Bay to probably the chagrin of DontNod when they realized that many fans were upset that the sequel was no longer about the world of Max and Chloe. Add on the comic book, guidebook, etc.

    I'm writing a video essay on the LiS series so I would like to hear your feedback (as a community). I have a list of additional reasons as to why there are divisions within the community, but they are much longer and I'm not sure if everyone would take the time to read it at this moment.

    Thanks, everyone! As the joke goes, "thank you for coming to my TedTalk".

    Edit: I had forgotten that LiS1 also has the comic book and guidebook. Thank you to the redditor who reminded me!

    submitted by /u/Voice_of_Season
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment