• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [C1] Life is Strange #12 ("Strings", Part 4) Discussion Thread

    Life Is Strange | [C1] Life is Strange #12 ("Strings", Part 4) Discussion Thread


    [C1] Life is Strange #12 ("Strings", Part 4) Discussion Thread

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Just getting one started with a link to the preview pages. The issue will become available throughout the next 24 hours as the date rolls to Wednesday. Will definitely be in very early in the morning tomorrow with my thoughts! The preview pages have me filled with some trepidation; can tell looking at them that they are not continuous - or the issue itself is non-linear. But it looks like Max is going for it!

    Mods please pin?

    submitted by /u/StormofCretins
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Nervous about posting this, but here's my Chloe Price cosplay and my first time posting a pic of me on Reddit. Lol

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] An everyday hero by EvaKosmos

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange 2 arrived to complete my collection

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:28 AM PST

    [C1] [S2] Max and Chloe. - Fanart by Asr91s.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My girlfriend knew how much i love Lis and painted this for me for christmas. Just wanted to show some love ♥️

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Life is Strange 2 has won the best interactive story game award at Dualshockers’ Game of the Year 2019! Congrats DONTNOD!!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:47 PM PST

    [S1] David's Pattern of Behavior is Rationale When Put in Context

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Replaying through the original Life is Strange and upon redoing it I think that David was onto Mr.Jefferson, Nathan, and the Dark Room. I don't think David knew exactly what was happening (or he would have busted them) but the surveillance of Kate Marsh, & Rachel Amber. Along with his dealings with Nathan Prescott make his random, seemingly creepy monitoring of people become a coherent and rationale pattern. Similarly, it also explains why David had cameras all over the house (he likely was well aware of the power the Prescotts had in town). This also explains how he put together everything quick enough to make it to the dark room on time. Point is, I think David was far smarter any of us gave him credit for, initially at least.

    submitted by /u/thelure2112
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Escape the Infinite Beans Loop!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Was streaming the game for a friend who has this weird thing about not playing games but watching them instead and ran into a glitch I'd never seen before. Unfortunately, I was not recording, so I can only describe.

    It's when Max is trying to get Frank's keys and messes with his beans and he gets up and charges her and you get one of the "dead end" forced rewind segments. Well, I rewound, and then it dumped me out of the rewind right at the start of the Bean Dumping Animation. And then it did it again! And again! It was an infinite loop! I couldn't get out! Couldn't rewind any further. Didn't have the option to not dump the beans. Couldn't even open the menu. I had to force-quit the game.

    Known bug? Just me? Anyone else get trapped in Bean Purgatory?

    submitted by /u/FortressCaulfield
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] My cover of Chemical Problem by Pisshead. Im on a time crunch rn trying to learn piano fire. Still pissing me off as i write this �� but i wanted to give out some content so here you go First Before the Storm track ive done �� +do expect some songs to take longer than others.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] To all those who don’t want a max and Chloe sequel

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Honestly y'all are mad boring for that. Y'all be begging your homie for a dollar to order something off the value menu, why can't I beg god for a million dollars to have square enix to make life is strange 3 with max and Chloe ? Why can't I ask god for a million dollars to build a new school in Indonesia ? But it's okay when y'all beg your homie for a dollar so you can buy something off the value menu ? But I can't ask god for a million dollars to make a game that everyone wants. Y'all are mad boring for not wanting a max and Chloe sequel

    submitted by /u/EthanTech72
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Can somebody explain the ending to me?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:40 PM PST

    I put together that the storm coming to Arcadia Bay was somehow due to the timeline being screwed up by saving Chloe in the beginning, and assumed that the game would have to end with letting Chloe die in that first encounter.

    What I didn't expect was to be given a choice- to either sacrifice Chloe or Arcadia Bay, because it was pretty clear that the anomalies were growing in size with each passing day.

    Are we supposed to assume that, for whatever reason, the storm would be the end of it? I'd assume the anomalies would grow in severity for every passing day that Chloe was alive, and while the storm is ravaging Arcadia Bay today, tomorrow another disaster would destroy the entire state. And then the west coast. And then the continent. Until the entire planet is consumed.

    But if Chloe is not sacrificed, the anomalies suddenly stop after the storm? Why is that? Why would we even assume that would be the case?

    submitted by /u/B-Va
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Question about the comics.....

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Would tag as "NO SPOILER", but not sure. I haven't read the comics, but I have been buying them though. Anyways, I see that issue #12 is coming out this week. However, I do not see anything regarding #13.

    Is #12 the last issue or will it still be on-going?

    submitted by /u/OPT1CS
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Got my Bullet Necklace/Pendant, just like Chloe's :)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    [S2] Episode 4 Sean by fatcasket

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    [S1] Did 91% of the players really tried to warn her? I'm feeling like shit now

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    [ALL] Writing Sean & Daniel's News Articles

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

    In my English class, our assignment is to create a character that is linked to an already established movie/TV show/book/game/etc., and write a report as if we were them.

    Now, me just finishing LiS2 (and getting the lone wolf ending...moment of silence....) sparked a wonderful idea in my head: what if I wrote as a reporter who was following the story of Sean & Daniel?

    I'd say kind of like a Brody/Lyla/Maria mixture: trying to write for a paper and get answers while, at the same time, trying to just befriend the boys.

    This lead me to this subreddit: where the hell do I begin? So much has happened in the game, that I'm not sure where to start the story of the lone wolves. Keep in mind that I'm not supposed to know EVERYTHING; for I'm an outsider looking in (so no secret powers and no weed farms...yet?)

    So, I guess what I'm asking is for you guys to help me structure this character: would you guys want me to befriend them? Or maybe, people like Lyla, or Finn & Cassidy, etc.? Any sort of suggestion helps, maybe y'all will get a better ending than you got (cause believe me, literally ANYTHING is better than my ending).

    Thanks so much for the help!

    submitted by /u/emily-famlorenzo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment