• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My first tattoo dedicated for my son and I

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My first tattoo dedicated for my son and I


    [NO SPOILERS] My first tattoo dedicated for my son and I

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Had to draw some Pricefield

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS]It's so cute, perfect for a tough guy like me,really want to buy this,where can I get one?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Rec: I Am Not Okay With This

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/M9vp9lhZiqU

    I think fans of LiS will enjoy this. There are a lot of similar themes and plot elements. The main character is a bit like how Chloe would be if she had the supernatural powers instead of Max.

    submitted by /u/CyberGhostface
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Fanfic novelization of S1 in progress, would appreciate feedback and can someone update the wiki in case I find stuff that's not in the wiki (like optional dialogue, Max's inner dialogue, programming bugs etc)?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Hi guys! Resuming my LiS S1 playthrough (documented here) after a long hiatus. Expect slow, irregular, and sporadic updates over the next few years.

    I plan to go slowly and detailed and, among other things, want to catalogue anything that's not currently in the LiS wiki - can whoever has wiki editing privileges. Also hoping my documentation might be useful as a source of inspiration and to make what few discoveries remain unexplored in the world Dontnod built for us. Would much appreciate everyone's feedback so I can better serve and contribute to our fandom. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/lostmypasswd1
    [link] [comments]

    [all] till the end of time by alejandrolemoire

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:32 AM PST

    [S2][Spoilers] This song reminds me of different aspects from Sean and Daniel

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/mfJpcUDx0QA

    It especially has moments from the first episode of the game to the end. Some parts of the song describe Sean and Daniel as well. I recommend listening to it!

    submitted by /u/Jamishio
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] As promised, I finally got around to posting this model on Thingiverse for all to enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment