• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] The Life is Strange Universe by FeeneyFW

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] The Life is Strange Universe by FeeneyFW


    [ALL] The Life is Strange Universe by FeeneyFW

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    [ALL] Life is Strange 2 commission art by T-F-F

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chris Eriksen. - Fanart by Caramelwizard.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] And we could run away.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Tryed to draw max. Pencil

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    [ALL] What The Hell Is Deck Nine Working On? | Informal Topic #635

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    They built a custom engine to specifically ease development with the style of games they aim to produce. Yet, since Before the Storm it's been nothing. Hell, I think DONTNOD announced two games since BtS. I hope if it's in the LIS universe it's not Max or Chloe. I hope even more it's a new game not connected to LIS.

    submitted by /u/NotSoConcerned
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E2] This bit of foreshadowing for Chris

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Lis Bts Art I made a few months ago.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    [ALL] what will happen if i get Finn's face tatoos

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Like they are hella cool but can i get a job or go to college whit them?

    submitted by /u/9yearold4
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Artists and albums similar to the soundtrack form LiS 1, and BtS?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/aidanpearson
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] interested in a Fanfic reading?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I'm a pretty big LiS fan, and someone suggested the Fanfic All the Scars You Cannot See. I've really liked it so far. I was wondering if anyone would even be interested if I did an audiobook style reading of the fan fic and put it on my YouTube, or not? I know some people don't like reading very much, myself included. Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/williegosen
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My drawing of Chloe

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    [ALL] How I finally managed to move on from Life is Strange

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to share some thoughts. I know a lot of you guys have been hung up on these games and rightly so. I adore Chloe and Max and after finishing the games I wanted so much more adventures of them. So much more that my thoughts were clouded and sometimes my judgement got the better of me. I'm talking here about my initial disappointment with LiS2. Given that how much I wanted more Chloe and Max, I went into that game and little did I know, I just wanted to not like it and for it to fail and looking now at how this was, it's just wrong. I should have given it a better chance because it's not a bad game. I still hate Daniel, that'll never change, but the game definitely doesn't deserve the hate that it got.

    I know it's hard letting go of beloved characters, but this is for the best. Their story is done and while we'll be getting more comics in October (and I'm looking forward to them), I think that it'll be for the best to move on. So what changed for me? Two things:

    - I played The Last of Us Part 2. A sequel to a beloved game...and it was such a miserable experience (apart from some awesome scenes and moments) that nearly ruined the first game. Do I want this to happen to Max and Chloe? I'd rather pass. Sometimes we ask for something that we don't really need and when we get it it's only bringing us disappointment.

    - Second aspect, I started a second run of Horizon Zero Dawn and Dragon Age Origins. Such fantastic games that I was immersed from the get go and loved every aspects of them. Knowing there are so many stories / awesome games out there waiting to be played makes me want to go for it and not stay hung up on LiS and this is what I intend to do.

    So I finally managed to move on from the franchise. If another LiS will be made I'll be here, but for the moment I'll put this on hold. I'll always cherish these games, it changed some things in my life as I reached to my childhood best friend that I've been estranged to for years and reconnected. Seeing Max and Chloe drift apart in the game made me draw some parallels in my own life and I just thought to myself: what if my friend would have died and we were still estranged? I couldn't let that happen so I reached out. And I'm glad I did.

    submitted by /u/VladCost
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Thoughts After Completing Life is Strange Season 2

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Since I don't really have anyone to discuss the game with I just wanted to get some thoughts out here. Probably not the first one to have these thoughts on LiS2 so sorry if this post repeats other peoples opinions. Also I know I'm probably like the last person to complete the game.

    I'm just gonna get into it, I was a little disappointed by the ending of the the game. I don't know about all the other journeys people have made through this game, but I got to the point were I got to choose to surrender or cross the border. I chose to cross the border since it felt like the natural thing to do after all the shit Sean and Daniel have been through and done to get to the point where that choice can be made.

    Anyways in the "6 years later" sequence that I got to see I really didn't feel closure with much of anything. Besides knowing where Daniel and Sean were, that they made it and that they're okay I didn't really feel like I got any closure for any of the other numerous characters that have been introduced along the way to Mexico. I get that by crossing the border you leave things in America behind you, but after making promises to stay in contact with characters like Lyla or the people in Away it feels weird that there wasn't any hint to how they're doing now. (maybe I missed something in the ending, plz tell me if I did.)

    It feels wrong to not know about certain characters, obviously I can guess what happened to Karen, she got arrested in my playthrough so I assume she might have served some jailtime or what not. But what about Lyla? Brody? Cassidy? Especially Lyla and Brody since I stayed up to date on them as much as possible throughout the playthrough, It doesn't feel super natural for them to just disappear without any explanation. Feels like I got more closure from LiS1, have less questions about peoples lives compared to from LiS2.

    Anyone share these thoughts? Did I miss something blatant in the game that would have given me more clarity as to where these characters are "6 years later". Also people that have experienced other endings, did you get more closure from that?

    submitted by /u/Loschju
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Victoria calls Chloe Kari Price?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    In Life Is Strange: Before The Storm, Victoria calls Chloe "Kari Price" and I was just wondering if anyone thinks it's a reference to the NHL Goaltender Carey Price?

    submitted by /u/bianathebee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment