• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Fanart of our beloved girl done by me (ig:ziremisart)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Fanart of our beloved girl done by me (ig:ziremisart)


    [NO SPOILERS] Fanart of our beloved girl done by me (ig:ziremisart)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Firewalk by Thy Huynh

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Are there any news about Life is Strange games on next gen consoles?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Has DontNod said anything about their games being playable on the next gen consoles? In my opinion, they should at least release a simple patch for them, with the PS4 Pro graphics and 60 fps

    submitted by /u/GoblinGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My try at the Max and Chloe theme on a ukulele. Also first post on the sub.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Can anyone help me find this video?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I saw it on youtube a couple of years ago i think. I'm pretty sure it was an official video, made by square enix or dontnod probably. The video had a really nice song playing in the background and showed some messages sent by fans on how the game changed them and stuff like that, at the end, the person narrating the video talks about kate and shows a shirt that says something like kate protection squad or something along those lines. Does anyone know what video i'm talking about and can link it to me? I looked everywhere but couldn't find it. I want to find it because i want to listen to that song again, i remember that in the description it said that the song was made specifically for that video and i couldn't find it anywhere else.

    submitted by /u/heyFreaKz
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] How do I buy the LiS2 bundle? Steam says I do not own LiS2, but I do.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    The game says I do not own chapters 2-5.

    I need this bundle: https://store.steampowered.com/app/874661/Life_is_Strange_2__Episodes_25_bundle/

    I already own LiS2: https://i.imgur.com/fcsl2Ns.png

    But the bundle says I do not: https://i.imgur.com/BwtLNWs.png

    What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/reseph
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] So, in the P****** W*** ending...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    So, in the Parting Ways ending, does the court drop all the charges which were filed against Sean? It seems likely to me.

    In Redemption ending, Sean gets 15 years sentence because he is considered to be a criminal, nobody gets to know about Daniel's power. But in the other 3 endings, the cops witness Daniel's power.

    In Parting Ways, Daniel jumps out of the car at the last moment & surrenders himself to the police. Later he is seen under house arrest, however living happily with his grandparents & Chris. Sean is seen living a good life in Mexico with Finn/Cassidy/Alone. Now here comes the question.

    If the police still believe that Sean is a criminal, what's stopping them from sending troops to Mexico & arresting him? Or contacting with Mexican Police? I mean, come on, Sean writes letters from Puerto Lobos to Daniel & his grandparents, it would be extremely easy for the police to track him. Even Finn/Cassidy who doesn't even have a smartphone finds Sean in Mexico, but the FBI who have the best technologies can't track him down? I find this extremely hard to believe.

    So, I think that the authorities dropped the charges against Sean. As you can see, Daniel made a sacrifice for Sean at the border, he surrendered himself so that Sean could escape; it can be assumed that Daniel took all the liabilities, he confessed that he killed the police officer using his supernatural power, he destroyed the store & the motel room, the heist was his idea & Sean merely tried to protect him (even if Sean agreed to it), he killed Lisbeth by controlling the gun using his supernatural power (determinant)... & other things. And as the cops witnessed his power at the border, they didn't have anything to disbelieve him. Moreover, he showed his power later to the authorities, & they had to believe his statement, because his power was real and they witnessed it. As a result, they put him under a house arrest & monitored him continuously; Daniel agreed with it because Sean taught him to be a law abiding citizen. & as Daniel took all the liabilities, they dropped the charges against Sean.

    You might ask that the police didn't find them in Blood Brothers ending as well, so why can't the same thing happen in Parting Ways? Well, first of all, in Blood Brothers ending, the brothers seem to have cut all ties with their American Friends & family. It would be easier for them to hide, as they don't contact with anyone. Blood Brothers & Parting Ways, both take place six years after the border massacre. But in Parting Ways, Sean ends up with Finn/Cassidy, & he also contacts with his family in USA. In Blood Brothers, none of these happens, Finn or Cassidy doesn't find them, they don't contact with their family or friends, it's just the two of them. Moreover, even if the police found the Diaz brothers (as they re-opened their family shop named "Diaz auto repairs"), Daniel was with Sean this time. You can see how Daniel protects Sean from the gangsters, he can do the same thing if the police tries to catch them. But Daniel wasn't with Sean in Parting Ways, moreover Sean kept contact with his family & friends/lovers (who don't even have smartphones) for six years, & his friends/lovers found him in Mexico. It would have been a piece of cake for the police to track him down & arrest him, but they didn't. This can only mean one thing, they dropped the charges against Sean, & as they witnessed Daniel's power, they had to believe Daniel's statement. & as Daniel made a sacrifice for his brother in the border, it can be also assumed that he also lied for his brother. So Daniel was proven to be guilty instead, & as a result they put him under house arrest.

    So this is what I think, that the charges against Sean were dropped in Parting Ways ending, because otherwise it doesn't make sense.

    submitted by /u/BBVLN
    [link] [comments]

    [S1]Statistics Cover Art by Blusthings

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    [no spoilers] Any fanfic authors looking for cover art for your work, hit me up

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Calling all Life Is Strange and Before The Storm fan fiction authors. I am offering my services to create cover art for your LIS related fanfic FOR FREE. If interested DM me and I will pick the one I like the most. This may turn into an ongoing thing depending on interest.

    Anything considered, pretty much. If you've wanted a cover but couldn't pay to commission an artist, this is for you.

    See my Twitter for examples of my work: Twitter

    submitted by /u/chamlis
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] similar houses within both life is strange games

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does Claires house(lis2) look almost exactly like Chloe's house(lis) but just inverted

    submitted by /u/bottlewithnolable
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] ~spoilers~ Discussion on Ending in Life is Strange 2

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    In ending "Redemption" where do you think Sean is driving off to?

    This was my ending and then I replayed the last decision to get "Parting Ways" because Sean's sadness in Redemption broke me. Now I'm thinking maybe Redemption is the best ending overall, but I hate that they drive off in different directions and have to wonder where Sean is going and why he doesn't go with Daniel. Thoughts on where he may be heading?

    submitted by /u/itstiff12
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is Tell My Why the same type of game as LIS?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of giving Tell Me Why a shot soon since it's a DONTNOD game and I was just wondering before I go buy it, is it basically a Life is strange game without the powers? From the trailers and stuff, the emotional and personal side seems pretty much just like LIS which really got me interested.

    submitted by /u/strangerthlngz
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Junior year mentioned

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. I was looking through Max's journal entries as part of some research for a fanfic in writing. I noticed in there that she mentions she should 'burn all of her clothes and raid a thrift store to build up a new Max wardrobe over her junior year.' I thought she was supposed to be a senior, but is she actually supposed to be a junior?

    submitted by /u/missmagillicuddy88
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]. Chaos Theory Life is Strange 1 and 2 Fanfiction

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so recently I'm making a final fanfiction about the main characters of the endings of Life is Strange 1 and 2. It is called "Chaos Theory - Life is Strange"

    It would be of my utmost gratitude if you could drop by and read my work.

    https://www.wattpad.com/story/238854521-chaos-theory-life-is-strange

    Here are my last fanfiction that made a noise from these past few days and they are connected on the fanfiction above. It's not required but if you want to have the full experience, it's a must:

    https://www.wattpad.com/story/236400767-complete-second-chances-life-is-strange-2

    This is a story about YOU. Who has the ability to turn back time and you let Sean and Daniel do it all over again with their memories and skills intact.

    https://www.wattpad.com/story/231420129-complete-blood-brothers-a-life-is-strange-2

    This is a story about Sean and Daniel after the game and before the epilogue of Blood Brothers.

    submitted by /u/Evan2696
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment