• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [All] Finally gonna get the chance to play the game myself after falling in love with it watching other people play and I'm hella excited ^^

    Life Is Strange | [All] Finally gonna get the chance to play the game myself after falling in love with it watching other people play and I'm hella excited ^^


    [All] Finally gonna get the chance to play the game myself after falling in love with it watching other people play and I'm hella excited ^^

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chasemarsh Monday: Snack time (by nipponiwazaru)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Morning by Marina-Shads

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    [ALL] Rachel amber is awesome ��

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I literally love Rachel amber. The way she treats Chloe and her charming personality. She is so sweet and I felt so bad for what she had to go through. I developed a sort of crush on her ever since I played bts. What are your thought?

    submitted by /u/BreezyBandit363
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Rough Guy. - Fanart by SilverPonteo.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    [ALL] Something I just realized about Chloe....

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    She's gonna be 30 in 4 years..... Damn.

    submitted by /u/Iversonanswer1
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by LunnaryArt

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    [ALL] SPOILERS - If chloe doesn’t have this, will this still happen? I’m assuming so, but I’m not sure

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    At the end of episode 4, when Jefferson shoots Chloe, and Chloe gets her gun out, what if she has neither David's gun or Nathan's? (I'm sure this is possible right, that Chloe doesn't have either guns) I'm assuming she'll still take a gun out, because it's a cutscene and it's scripted. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/lara10432
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] SPOILERS - I just think it’s funny when frank says this

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    In episode 4, at the beach, frank says to max, something along the lines of 'you pulled the trigger to show me how safe I was?' (about the time when max points the gun at him in the junkyard) and he thinks that's messed up.

    It's funny how then, when he pulls the knife out on max, and Chloe shoots him in the leg, he says ' I wasn't gonna actually hurt you'. Lmao that just makes me laugh. Double standards.

    submitted by /u/lara10432
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Can this happen, if I did this in episode 3?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I injured franks dog in episode 3, so I'm episode 4, can he still run out of the trailer to attack me? Even if he's injured?

    submitted by /u/lara10432
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] a thanks to the sub, a year after my 1st playthru and joining

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    I realized its been a year since my 1st playthru and I'm grateful to everyone sharing fan content and keeping the sub alive. I didn't know anyone offline who played and it's been nice to chime in on the conversation. I had actually been on reddit for a few years but just never bothered making an account.

    submitted by /u/Rusty104LIS
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] A More Consequential Ending

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Would it have been better for the game to have made the final decision for you? Depending on how you previously played, through a faux-morality meter, Max decides to save Arcadia Bay or Chloe based on which she feels a stronger bond. All it really would need to do is keep track of what options you made previously, which it already does. Saved Kate? Point to Arcadia Bay. Euthanized cripple Chloe like she wanted? Point Chloe. Save Alyssa at each opportunity? Point Arcadia. Take the fall for Chloe's pot? Point her. Kiss Warren? Arcadia. Kiss Chloe? Price. Etc etc.

    How would people have felt if the ending fell in line with this? More angry? Less? Obviously, there'd be some balancing problems since there are many more opportunities to benefit or favor an Arcadia Bay citizen than Chloe, but if they built the game with this ending mechanism in mind they could have built around it with more Chloe opportunities, or give Chloe choices more points.

    People might get upset over not being able to directly choose the decision for themselves, but it would make much more sense thematically. Your actions and choices will have consequences, and you can't always get what you want because of that.

    submitted by /u/SploogeMaster2301
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E5] How do we change character/player heights in game?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I remember reading a post years back that mentioned you could adjust the height/scale of the main controllable character. I haven't seen any discussion/mod/config change of this since then.

    One example of this being potentially possible is during the nightmare sequence in S1 Episode 5 where the controller character changes from Max to Victoria. You can see the character model become a few inches taller after the flash at 7:20:

    Life is Strange Episode 5 Max's Nightmare

    Is it possible for this to be done permanently with a mod/config change to any of the characters?

    submitted by /u/otherAccountIsActive
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] how does max do this and no one notices?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    How does no one notice that max doesn't stay in the same place, after she rewinds? How does no one literally notice? I guess no one noticed, for the sake of the game to be playable, otherwise, someone would be commenting on it every time and it would not be possible for this to be a game lol. But any other possible explanations? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lara10432
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max is so perfect

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Max is so perfect,i wish she was real I really like her art taste I like how she likes nature I really like her style when i played the first episode I developed a crush on her and i still have it to this day,im just wondering where i could find a girl like her in today age

    submitted by /u/BrainTurtle05
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LiS 2 fits more as a standalone game than a sequel?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    This opinion can be controversial... But it is my opinion, I did not like LiS 2 at all, in fact I think it was a mistake to make Life is Strange 2 the way they did, I did not like the plot and the excess of unnecessary and unrealistic drama, I did not even like that so much time gap passed in each episode and the way they tried to create "romances" for Sean was a joke (I repeat, it is my personal opinion), I was hoping that there was more endings but there were only 4 and I didn't like any (not even the "happy" ending where Sean is with his romance in Mexico and Daniel is with his grandparents), I really liked LiS 1 and the way in which all the characters are presented and also the way in which all the episodes progress in a coherent way with the plot, I also liked BtS although not as much as LiS 1. Is there someone here who thinks like me? As much as I try to think good things about LiS 2 in the end my general opinion is that it is a disappointing and lazy game that did not live up to its predecessor, I know that LiS wants to be an anthology of different stories, that's great and I like it, but I don't like LiS 2, what do you think? What expectations do you have about a possible LiS 3?

    submitted by /u/Aria_Flair99
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Looking for art used in ep 4

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    hey im looking for the art used in the prescott bunker in episode 4. if someone could tell me if its by an actual artist, if so, who, and if not, if there are any artists that match this aestethic. thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/3p9b3k6gill51.png?width=442&format=png&auto=webp&s=9c820459b71b24b68384a936c62ffc5af2154c14

    submitted by /u/fistingmydog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment