• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Don't come to me with forevers by PopovaJr

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Don't come to me with forevers by PopovaJr


    [NO SPOILERS] Don't come to me with forevers by PopovaJr

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday to Chris, our little superhero ��‍♂️��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:17 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Chasemarsh Monday: Role reversal (by chapterdooof-blog)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:08 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Amberprice by thedrimmer

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:50 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] The Amazing Captain Spirit. - Fanart by HIALPlNE.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] After BTS, l really liked Chloe’s blue string, thought it was so badass. Lo and behold... I now dyed my string just like her!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:36 AM PST

    [ALL] Some random details that are usually missed

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    I played my idk how many times gameplay of LiS a few days ago (in 1 day) just to confirm something and I noticed some stuff that's usually missed or rarely talked about in the fandom:

    1. Chloe borrowed 3k from Frank on September 30 2013 so that means Chloe owing a debt had nothing to do with Rachel being in a relationship with Frank yall. But fear not, there's still several theories for their involvement.

    2. There's a wine bottle in Kate's room.

    3. Rachel sent Chloe a postcard from Seaside, OR on August 24 2011. Coincidentally, there's a similar postcard that can be found in Frank's RV that looks exactly like the one Rachel sent to Chloe. Theories anyone?

    4. Max thinks that Rachel went on a road trip with Frank at one point but came back. An unused audio from Max in the RV thinking he hurt Rachel also exists.

    5. If Chloe kills Frank, Max is disturbingly functioning well and determined to continue the mission while Chloe is a half step away from having a mental breakdown.

    6. Frank states that he (a 32 y/o drug dealer) who was in some sort of relationship with Rachel, was jealous of how close Chloe and Rachel were— which means the girls were definitely far more intimate than normal best friends should be.

    7. "Of course it's a toy! The best toy ever! You can bang anyone with no strings attached, rewind time, and boom, it's like it never happened!" - Chloe Price. Also she has condoms.

    8. Joyce was flirting with David just a few months after William's death. Lmao.

    9. If Max doesn't recognize Rachel in Chloe's picture and asks who she is, Chloe will say 'she was my... angel' with a slight pause. However, if Max recognizes her, Chloe will say 'She was my angel' immediately. An inference can be made that she was uncertain of what to call Rachel to Max who doesn't know her because their relationship was genuinely confusing, but ultimately just decided on calling her angel, but she called Rachel her angel to the Max who knows of Rachel because she thinks that Max must've heard about Rachel from other people anyways.

    10. Chloe at some point graffitied the water tank even though it was all fenced up lmao Also according to an officer, she's a tagger and starts fires in trash cans.

    11. Pompidou likes Max.

    12. Irregardless of her social anxiety or lack thereof, Max will keep holding back from meeting Chloe in both realities.

    13. The only people we know Rachel didn't act as a social chameleon to is Chloe, Jefferson and that truck driver.

    14. William's death was apparently a freak accident since he doesn't die in the alternate reality but both Chloe and Rachel are fated to die in both realities.

    15. Max apparently doesn't hate Nathan.

    If you have some more feel free to add in!

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Kate Marsh fanart! ("old" drawings)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:04 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max playing her guitar in Tomodachi Life

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:06 AM PST

    [BTS] Examining the Problems of Life is Strange: Before the Storm

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] l love when something like this happens

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:21 PM PST

    [S1 E2] the domain katesvid.com was used as an IRL easter egg, but how do you call it?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:09 PM PST

    http://katesvid.com really existed, IRL but how do you call it?
    is it viral or guerilla marketing?

    can I call it an ARG element ?

    submitted by /u/linkemo
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] All Beatles References in Life Is Strange [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:33 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I thought you may like a little video I made on every Beatles reference in Life is Strange (there's more than you think).

    Spoiler warning of course.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDgsWgRRNc8&feature=youtu.be

    Hope it cheers you up in these dark times!

    Sorry for self-promo, but I didn't see it in the sub rules as something not to do. Thank you, enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Stelios78910
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] This surprised me - Ashly Burch sees Max and Chloe as just intimate friends

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:05 AM PST

    I stumbled on this Q and A and I was actually kinda shocked when Ashley admitted she sees Chloe and Max as an intimate friendship as opposed to romantichttps://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/86c7lh/all_im_ashly_burch_i_play_chloe_price_in_life_is/

    She says this asked about the ships...

    "Haha, you're certainly not the only one interested in this question! I want to say in big bold letters that my choice is NOT CANON, but I personally see Rachel and Chloe as more of a romantic relationship, and Chloe and Max as a deep, intimate friendship."And another response.

    "So I answered this earlier and I think I was too flippant with a very serious question, so I'm going to elaborate!

    To me, Rachel and Chloe are unequivocally a romantic relationship. When Max comes back in the picture and Rachel is gone, I think it would be hard for Chloe to imagine being in a deep romantic relationship with anyone else so soon. I think she loves Max and has a really intimate connection with her, and I would guess that there's probably also attraction there, but I think it must be really confused and complex given that Chloe is still in love with Rachel. SO, even if Max and Chloe become romantic, I think it would have sort of a cloud of grief hanging over it. The whole thing would be really confusing is what I'm saying."

    So I guess I can TOTALLY see pricefield, but with the caveat that it might also be really weird and hard for both of them."

    It's so interesting to me. She is Chloe, she understands her spot on, so it's hard for me not to agree with her. It almost feels wrong too! She is Chloe and reading her thoughts on Chloe just makes it even more obvious she is Chloe.

    But I don't agree with that. And I remind myself how you play the game really does matter, and playing the game and getting all the little details from the texts to dialogue changes to the choices means at the end of the day, everything can be canon.

    Having just replayed from my Perfect Pricefield playthrough, I can't just see Max and Chloe as just 'intimate friends'. The fact is, Chloe has two loves of her life, Rachel and Max. She is in love with Rachel when the game begins, though as the game progresses it begins to feel more one sided from our perspective when we see that letter Rachel wrote to Frank and how later we learn she was having sex with Frank behind Chloe's back when Chloe was deeply in love with her.

    It's very clear Chloe loved Rachel, loved her so deeply, she was her angel but it's VERY clear from what we learn that while Rachel did love Chloe, she went through phases of who she was IN love with. Before the Storm was a huge Chloe phase for Rachel, and I don't think Rachel stopped loving Chloe, I just think she stopped being IN love with her. Or at the very least, she was in love with her, but Chloe just wasn't enough. Rachel was clearly a very complicated person. The fact she and Chloe had these romantic moments in Before the Storm but by LiS we learn she's been having sex with Frank in a secret relationship - it's clear this isn't love that's meant to last forever romantically between them.

    Throughout the game, I feel like it's so clear both Max AND Chloe are falling in love. First of all, there's a lot of flirting going on. You could mistake it for playful teasing at first of your shy friend - but it keeps happening. By episode 3, in Chloe's bedroom, Chloe not only ends up daring Max to kiss her, she even tells Max after asking if Max has dated that she doesn't think anyone would be good for Max but her. She even texts Warren about the kiss, and if you turned Warren down, he'll tell you he thinks you should go to the drive in with CHLOE. He's not joking, or being resentful, he's straight up basically like supporting his friend and encouraging her go be herself.

    Then there's the choices you make. I think Chloe's attraction to Max began to evolve intensely the more they were together, the more Max continued to go above and beyond for her, making her love her more. Max, normally so shy, who had ignored her for so long, came back being bold AF when it came to Chloe. I always felt the kiss dare was Chloe testing the waters... did Max feel the same way? Many of Max's responses even felt flirty in return. And when Chloe dared her Max didn't even hesitate. If Max didn't feel anything deep down I can't imagine her going for it so quickly. And I can't imagine Chloe making the dare if all she had eyes for was Rachel. I do think she pulled away both from shock that Max felt the same, confusion because they're best friends what is this, and guilt too because she loves Rachel so what is she doing kissing Max BUT

    I feel it's worth mentioning in the same bedroom moment as mentioned above Chloe does tell Max she thinks she's the only one good enough for her after having just asked Max about if she's dated... and also in the same bedroom scene you can discover Chloe changed her phone wallpaper from her and Rachel to MAX if you've made choices that put Chloe first/showing your love for her in these big bold gestures

    Other choices that have impacts - you can choose to 'shoot' Frank to protect Chloe, an action that shows your love of her, how far you'll go, an action I do think makes Chloe fall for Max even more, because Max literally was ready to kill for her. Even coming out of hiding to intervene is a big moment between Max and Chloe as Max shows her love and loyalty without hesitation. Even stealing that money is a show of love by showing Max is putting Chloe first, wanting to protect Chloe from Frank's anger at any cost. For someone like Chloe, these things mean the world, even if it's sometimes selfish to want Max to say, steal 5000 dollars, Max making these choices shows her love for her in action.

    By the end of the game, I feel Chloe has fallen romantically in love with Max. I do think she still loves Rachel. Rachel was her first real true love and that can't go away. I think if Rachel had survived yes, that could have complicated things. Maybe there would have been a love triangle. But I also feel like there wouldn't be because though Chloe would forgive Rachel and still love her... she'd have come to terms with the fact Rachel wasn't in love with her the same way. that it's not just enough for someone to love you, but they have to love you entirely. YOU have to be enough. And Chloe was clearly not enough for Rachel, given she was having flings with other guys in spite of Chloe's intense love for her. Which is why I don't think there would be this grief hanging over Max and Chloe if they became romantic because Chloe loved Rachel. Chloe wouldn't stop loving Rachel, it's just that she would realize it wasn't meant to be like that. Her love for Max would win out, because it overpowers even Rachel. Because Max actually does overpower Rachel in her love for Chloe. Max, who changed time for Chloe, Max, who if you go for Bae ending, chooses Chloe over everyone. For the first time in her life someone chooses Chloe FIRST. Someone chooses HER. Someone loves her that much.

    I'll just add to the amberprice don't hate me I actually DO love amberprice too. I loved Chloe and Rachel in Before the Storm and I'll always love their romantic love (and that we get to see them together in the comics in the alternate reality where Rachel never dies) I just thing it's clear Chloe wasn't enough for Rachel and Rachel was so complicated and didn't know what she wanted. But Max did. Max came back and made up for everything and showed her love for Chloe over and over and Chloe fell in love with Max harder and harder. Their kind of love stays forever and evolves and grows stronger. In spite of loving Rachel, that does not stop Chloe in the game flirting with Max, daring her to kiss her, telling Warren basically she's MINE, telling Max no one else would be good enough for her... She was in love with Rachel and fell in love with Max and by the end I think she'd have realized who she would have wanted to be with...

    submitted by /u/curiouswindsx
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Her last message

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:48 AM PST

    If Rachel would've managed to text Chloe her last words from Dark Room, and already knew she wouldn't make it out alive. What would they be ?

    submitted by /u/nnDior
    [link] [comments]

    [BTS] What episode had the best soundtrack?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:21 AM PST

    I'm honestly torn between Brave New World and Hell Is Empty... ;(

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Olya_roo
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Playing the game for the first time tomorrow

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:22 PM PST

    Yo - I had Life is Strange on my list ever since I saw a small streamer play for a bit.

    I streamed my first playthrough, over 10 hours straight - I got way into the game. I literally cried my eyes out when one of my favorite Mogwai tracks hit me as I learned the unexpected outcomes that stem from certain KEY moments.

    Tomorrow, starting at 3m pacific, I will begin the sequel, Life is Strange 2, and I would be so enthused if y'all could join me for a spoiler-free marathon stream as we experience the game together.

    submitted by /u/Deathbringerttv
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] The tempest backdrop

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:55 AM PST

    I'm making a stage diorama as a project and I wanted to do the tempest from before the storm,, does anyone know where I can download the backdrop of the tempest?

    submitted by /u/JSeagurll
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Dive into the world of LIS ost with Max Caufield for 1 hr(lofi animation)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:41 AM PST

    [BTS] Situation in the office - what have you chosen to do?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment