• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] I love this little screenshot.

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] I love this little screenshot.


    [No Spoilers] I love this little screenshot.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:27 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Caulfield by PaulLarized

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:52 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I can't sleep by D_HA315

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max portrait by Arthur Zemlyanskiy

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:40 PM PST

    [S2] Life is Strange 2. - Fanart by ken7bt.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    [S1] Who is your favorite Vortex Club member? (Excluding Rachel)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Mine are Nathan, Juliet and Dana.

    Who are yours? Replying in comments ;)

    submitted by /u/Olya_roo
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Just a theory (unsure)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    I dont know much about this chaos theory so pls correct me. The storm in lis is occurring due to max using her rewind powers a lot of times or is it because we save Chloe and delay her death...or both? Anyway, what if max choses to sacrifice chloe and goes back to bathroom, and just replicate the week without using any powers? Again, i dont know much about the link between storm and rewind powers so pls correct me if wrong.

    submitted by /u/TheManTheBoii
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Please help! Can't get Finn's ending for some reason

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Hi everyone. I've been trying to get Finn's ending for some time now and I just can't succeed for seemingly no reason. The first time i tried I had no trouble getting the separation ending, but in the end, when Daniel opened the letter from Sean, he was on the photo by himself, so I figured I must've done something wrong and decided to redo it from the 3rd episode. I drew Finn, talked to him every chance I got, hit the bullseye during knife throwing scene, then got a haircut and confessed to liking boys, also agreed to do the heist and we kissed. I thought I was good this time but no. I went swimming with Cass in the lake and the dialogue was not the one you'd get if you were in a relationship with Finn. In that case, Cass is supposed to say "He likes you. Are you blind? You seriously can't tell?" and then Sean should get the option to tell her he likes Finn back but in my game she said "Come on, heartbreaker, you know everybody likes you. I plead guilty." and the options were to either say Sean likes Cassidy, or to tell her he's not into dating. So what did I do wrong? Am I missing something? I thought getting the haircut, agreeing to do the heist and forgiving Finn in the hospital would be enough but even in my first game it didn't work out, I didn't even get his letter in ep 5 (as far as I know, it should appear in Karen's trailer, but for me the shelf was empty). Is this a glitch? Has anyone had the same problem? Please help guys:( Also sorry for any mistakes english is my 3rd language.

    submitted by /u/wearingmyseatbelt
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] People who are getting Cyberpunk 2077, are you going to design your characters after an LiS character?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I know a lot of you are gonna do Chloe, don't even lie

    submitted by /u/poizunman206
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Jefferfriday #1 Keen eye for Art

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:36 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Menu tracks are nice. LIS has a really calm one of their own. I wonder how it'd sound in B Minor��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] With all the things everyone has been through, their mind has to "Stay Strong". This song has a message I want you guys to keep by you through these dicey times⬇️ Stay Strong, Stay Positive, Stay Bright������

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:17 PM PST

    [S2 E5] Why is Wolves called Wolves?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    The episode is amazing but the name doesn't look to have any meaning.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Bowerrick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment