• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] finally got it! this cover looks amazing af..

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] finally got it! this cover looks amazing af..


    [NO SPOILERS] finally got it! this cover looks amazing af..

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Tender Pricefield Moment (seto2)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:12 PM PST

    [ALL] Playing Pokemon Shield, I HAD to do this once I got the lighthouse background for my League Card ��

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Best collection ever

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PST

    [ALL] The comics are so weird

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Can we just take a second to talk about the comics? What the hell are they? Theu seem...decently written with the weirdest premise. Max has unlocked something that she calls The Transect and got called to a different timeline where Rachel and Chloe (presumably) ran off to California shortly after the events of Before The Storm.

    So much random stuff happens, it kinda feels like fanfic and there's a guy called Tris? And he's able to just kind of disappear from the world? And he might be why Max is here?? I have never seen a franchise continue a somewhat loose plot point, only to have it create major implications. Like Max can just jump into realities, Rachel AND Chloe are alive, there's another powered guy and who knows what else. It all just seems super bizzare

    EDIT: typo

    submitted by /u/iCaramelBird
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] This song would have perfectly fit in LiS

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    [All] Life is Strange 2 full season key art

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I’ll never stop loving this tat

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    [BtS] [S1 E5] Before the Storm- venting off after the ending

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:20 PM PST

    Hey there, so I finished BTS few hours ago and long story short I am another victiom of Post Life is Strange Depression. What I think hurts me most is the ending- seeing Chloe and Rachel happy together, taking lovely pictures and being so alive made me really depressed, probably because I knew that this won't last long. Rachel would be killed and buried with all her dreams of escaping from Arcadia Bay. Despite everything she went through she wasn't destined to fullfil her dreams. I rewatched the moment in LiS when Max and Chloe discover Rachel's body and I felt completely crushed this time, as opposed to just feeling sad before I got to play BTS.

    The thing that intensifies my sadness is that I discovered, or finally let myself be a sensitive guy. Sometimes I don't really handle intensive emotions well, as now, but I gradually learn to be more open and caring about what I feel. All the emotional moments there, building a deep friendship and love between Chloe and Rachel felt so real, as if they were people I knew well. But every time I think about this beautiful thing between that I wish would never end the only thing I see is how they would be separated, forever. It's just so hard to get over it.

    As I was writing this, my eyes watered a bit. It feels good to write about how I feel about all of this. Any PLiSD advices are welcome, as are any other comments about how you felt after the BTS ending.

    submitted by /u/Hammerheard
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] What will Episode 5 name be?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    My guess for the episode 5 tittle are these:

    Brotherblood

    Brotherhood

    Endjourney

    Fate

    Desertland

    Crossroads

    EDDIT

    submitted by /u/AshamedPhoto56
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Why was Kate in the hospital? And could she have survived the fall?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Not a lot of extra information needed, because the question is really simple. You might think it's a stupid question but let me explain: i live in the Netherlands. Whenever someone tries to kill himself but fails, without any external, or internal damage to your body at all, you don't go to a hospital. As far as i know at least.

    If you succeeded in talking Kate from the roof, she goes to the hospital. And that's the point where i get a bit confused. What is she doing in the hospital if she isn't wounded in any way or form? Again, i know this is perhaps a bit of a stupid question, but i'm sure you will all understand why it's a bit confusing.

    Which brings me to a second question: On a more serious note: If Kate would have jumped, would it be possible for her to survive the fall? For a game it's better to have her die (for the emotional impact) than to have her survive the fall. But would it be possible in real life? I mean, people have jumped from the golden gate bridge and lived, so, is it possible?

    Let me all know what you think :)

    submitted by /u/MisterMeoww
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment