• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No spoilers] Artist Roger Witt deactivated all his social media accounts today... His Life is Strange fan art was amazing and so cute!

    Life Is Strange | [No spoilers] Artist Roger Witt deactivated all his social media accounts today... His Life is Strange fan art was amazing and so cute!


    [No spoilers] Artist Roger Witt deactivated all his social media accounts today... His Life is Strange fan art was amazing and so cute!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    [ALL] Finally played through LiS for the first time. Many tears and incredible moments I will not soon forget...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I legit can't get enough of Brooke

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Katy Bentz (voice actress of Steph in Before the Storm) is currently doing a charity livestream

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Apologies in advance if this isn't quite the type of post for this subreddit, but like I mentioned in the title, Katy is doing a charity livestream on her Twitch channel right now, raising money for Best Friends animal society and if you can, please do join - there will be a few guests and also giveaways with prizes provided by Square Enix!

    You can join the awesome community and donate here: https://www.twitch.tv/katybentz

    submitted by /u/wanderingsoul28
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Few fanarts I draw few years ago :)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] This transition from a fan video looks hella cool

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a cover of "We Have To Go" in my spare time!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] No love for season 2 ?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    So, last summer I finished playing S1 and it was a unique experience to say the least. I joined this sub but I saw stuff about S2. So I left because I didn't want to have it spoiled for me. Today I finally got the chance to finish S2 and here I am looking at this sub and almost all the things I see (artworks, fanfics, drawings and ...) are related to S1.

    Just wanted to know if fanbase has a bias towards S1. It's kinda weird but imo S1 was a better game overall but S2 is going to stick with me longer. Let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/AbulXO
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Found a ghost in Chloe's room

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    [ALL] My friend said she doesn't like Chloe because she's mean

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    And like, I'll be the first to admit that Chloe isn't a saint in her friendship/relationship with Max. Chloe blames Max for things going wrong in her life and lashes out at her, and doesn't even really apologize for a lot of it despite how unfair it is. She definitely takes Max for granted now that she's back.

    But like... imagine growing up with a David looming over your shoulder and no best friend for years. I feel like until you know what that's like you can't really judge Chloe. Like, sure, a lot of people don't turn out like her if their home life is bad, but a lot of people do. Chloe has a lot of things to work past but she does it by the end of the game; she finally takes responsibility for herself and her actions. Knowing that she has the capacity to be a better person, I really can't blame her for her bad behavior.

    submitted by /u/fangirl_otaku7
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] They really weren’t kidding when they said Polaroid film was expensive/rare

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    $18.99USD for a pack of 8 film on the Polaroid website

    Just a little rant lol

    submitted by /u/_EllieLOL_
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Seeing Stella in these is at least intriguing.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Complete LiS S1 Savegame

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm looking to enter the LiS Hawt Dawg Man/5th year of S1 celebration competition, and I could really do with a PC save game that has a complete save. With that, I can then open up Episode 5 and play the game as needed to do my video, as I don't have a save on my PC, just my PS4. It might be too much to do a replay of the whole thing in a day and then edit the video, so if anyone would be able to help a Redditor in need, it would be immensely appreciated. I tried searching the web and here, but the links I found were dead. Hope y'all are having a good day :)

    submitted by /u/UnlikelyMost
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Help with finding certain type of fanfic.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Are there any fanfics out there, other than Defy Fate (which I loved), that has a really captivating AmberPriceField relationship story?

    submitted by /u/samoa3260
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Art book

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Where can I buy the art book of season 2 without buying the box? Or do I have to buy the box?

    submitted by /u/chocolategurrl
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] While You Wait For LiS 3, You Can Check Out My LiS Fan-Fiction ��

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:04 PM PST

    It's an original story with original characters, set in the LiS universe. Please, check it out—I work really hard on it. Currently in the middle of "Episode" 2. Thanks!

    Here's the link to my Wattpad profile: https://www.wattpad.com/user/lifeiswriting2

    submitted by /u/lifeiswriting2
    [link] [comments]

    [BTS] Chloe's personnality and choices in 1st episode

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Hello everyone !

    I just went through the first episode of BTS that was pretty fun and intense to be in Chloe's head. (You can only love her more.)

    For me, it was a rebel Chloe at the mill, breaking car, insulting people, stealing t-shirt/money, buying shit and hurting some psycho with a bottle. (I thought she wanted to enjoy her night without thinking about consequences, being herself.)

    In her home, she couldn't stand to see William being hide and she decided to tell Joyce how she feels even if it's hurt her, but to make up, she agreed to try to be nice on David, even if he is an asshole. (Checking him don't cost much as thanking him.)

    At school, i felt that Chloe would be cool with people she likes (playing like a crazy at D&D, evenmore if that's remind her playing with Max, saying that Skips demo is pretty good) and a totally bitch with the one she hates. (I love the way she deals with Victoria, didn't help Nathan either. )

    As her relationship with Rachel, i believed that Chloe would be torned between her will to have a friend and her fear to be abandonned. So she plays nice with her, playing by the rules of Rachel's game, listening music together, but she believed for the moment that Rachel is just a friend. (And even calling her "friend", i find this really fast.)

    I tried my best to make choices in coherence with my own picture of Chloe, but i was curious about other people choice on this game and on what basis you made them ? (Did you say yourself i'm going for a gentle/rebel Chloe's playthrough or make choice that you would do personnaly ?)

    submitted by /u/Stallixon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment