• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe price tattoo (colored)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe price tattoo (colored)


    [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe price tattoo (colored)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Made a Chloe Price in Sims 4 )))

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    [ALL] Consequences by JekyllDraws

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] July 10th is Alex Chen's birthday! Happy birthday Alex! (art by me)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I finished the first Life is Strange game yesterday so I decided to do a little drawing of max...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    [ALL] after a replay of BTS i found these in the first episide and Chloe has her dream of William. These look like the last texts she got, will update if i find any others in Ep 2 & 3

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe by Ayu arts

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] So I just found out Phoebe Bridgers will be on the True Colors OST...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    And I'm Fucking hype!! From hearing the first chords of Garden Song back when Punisher was released I found myself thrown right back to my love and memories of Life Is Strange S1 such was the vibe that track (and most of the album) gave me, and to know now that my all time favourite game series and quite infinitely one of my favourite artists will come together in some way just has me absolutely beaming (fuck this is where they choose Funeral for the game right?). Seriously I don't know whether Phoebe's inclusion will be a song already released or something new in the works but I'm truly not prepared for it. But either way, if you love LIS, the world, the storytelling, you owe to yourself to indulge in Bridgers work because its just as beautiful and nuanced and heartbreaking and melancholy. This will be perfect matrimony.

    submitted by /u/Frank_and_Beanz
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What was the genre of the songs Sean Diaz is listening to?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    I read somewhere that the soundtracks on the games were based on the music taste of the main characters. I fell inlove with the soundtracks in LiS2 especially Red, On Melancholy Hill, Natalie, Death with Dignity, and D.A.N.C.E. I kinda wanna create a playlist with the same vibes.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/dmnctrds
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Finished S2 two days ago but it's still on my mind and I'm still a wreck because of it.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Has anybody else felt like this?

    I got the Blood Brothers ending, which is kinda good ending if you compare it to the others. After playing it, I searched all the possible endings and found out that they could never have a fully perfect happy ending. Either Sean is dead, or got 15 years in jail for things he didn't do, or escape to Mexico but got separated from his brother, or become a criminal in Mexico. The fact that I almost surrendered and get Sean killed, I think that would destroy me even more.

    I just wanted them to be happy after all the bad things that happened to them, especially Sean. He didn't deserve any of this. He didn't do anything wrong in the first place. All he did was be a good brother and defend Daniel from their racist neighbor. It was the right thing to do, but turns out it was the beginning of the series of bad things to come. I wanted him to have a normal life after everything that happened, but I guess that's impossible.

    I got so attached to Sean because we're the same age, we both have little brothers of the same age, we're both POC and experienced racism, and we're both a bisexual guy. I think that's why this game hit me harder than I expected. Sean was just being a good person throught the whole game and yet, he was the person that got affected the most.

    This is the first game that did this to me. I'm still depressed because of it. I physically can't do anything. I don't have any energy. I can't stop thinking about them and how the world failed those two innocent brothers.

    DONTNOD, I love you, but I also hate you.

    submitted by /u/dmnctrds
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Polaroid of my room, which I styled to look like a Blackwell student dorm. There are a few references on the back wall!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    [ALL] I love Chloe's character design in the comics. Anyone else?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    [S2] the brothers are so annoying playing is becoming difficult

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    I'm on chapter 3 of lis2 and I hardly even want to play anymore because he just annoys me so bad. Idk if that's the point or what but like, even the relationship between Sean and Daniel annoys me. "Why can't I?" "Because I said so!" Like dude. He can't do weed cause he's NINE. Just explain that! Sean never explains anything to him so obviously he's gonna have problems with him, but then Daniel just completely ignores Sean and all he's trying to do for him ughhh

    submitted by /u/lilghostie67
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Looking for reader insert fanfiction.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    As the title suggests I'm looking for lis fanfiction with a reader insert. Honestly not that picky just looking for something after playing the game.

    submitted by /u/Cursedspecimen
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Which game has the best LGBT representation in your opinion?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Life is Strange 2

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bowerrick
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E5] comic book series

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    i just found out that there's an entire five volume comic series, taking place after arcadia is destroyed in the first game

    anybody else read it? or have a pdf that i could read

    submitted by /u/Responsible-Equal457
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment