• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] You're hella mysterious, Chloe Price by Susan Ramírez

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] You're hella mysterious, Chloe Price by Susan Ramírez


    [NO SPOILERS] You're hella mysterious, Chloe Price by Susan Ramírez

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    [ALL] Fan art, by me! @lauwe.t, a boy in the burning sun

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy birthday, Chloe! by QTori

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday Chloe!!!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloes dreams of her dad.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    So I know BTS came out as a prequel so the og LIS was there way before but in BTS Chloe has dreams of her dad, and probably the worst dream for her was the theater one (I thought that was the best one). I want to know is this technically a form of PTSD? If so that would be interesting to see how she got over it story wise for LIS. Maybe she still has it and we don't know cause you don't play as her in LIS idk just a thought.

    submitted by /u/RemingerC
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] One of my fav purchases in a while! $15 for the lot, I couldn't say no!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm still trying to set Arcadia Bay and maybe is a mix of them?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    [ALL] Do Chloe in the #5 ep 18 Chloe gets her school expulsion revoked?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    [S1 E1] Simple Birthday Sketch

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This Mars spin off short film by national geographic about a future martian astronaut as a teenager in a small town, attempting to make contact with the ISS feels very Life is Strange esque to me. Let me know what you guys think.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Apparently I have no brain cells because I ship Amberprice ��

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Some pricefielder on twitter said I have no brain cells because I ship Amberprice....I didn't know people cared about that kinda stuff? We weren't even talking about ships lmao

    submitted by /u/TheSinger_Z
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Overscan issues LIS 2 ps4 version

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I have played many other games on my PS4 without issue. LIS2 I was noticing had a lot of text and things going on outside of my screens borders. Makes it hard to play. I went to my settings in the PS4 and verified that my overscan was set correctly, and it is. My TV is on its widest possible setting. It seems no matter how I have overscan set in PS4 settings, LIS2 just ignores it. I reached out to the DONTNOD Twitter about the issue. Has anyone else had this problem? I saw another reddit post about LIS 2 on ps4 but it said it was from over a year ago which should be impossible.

    submitted by /u/Outofmilkthrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment