• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] Into the Spring by saphnotics

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] Into the Spring by saphnotics


    [ALL] Into the Spring by saphnotics

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I tried to create Chloe in Skyrim... Close enough

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] With arrival of the blue butterfly t-shirt and card holder (design by Emma Vieceli) my collection grows!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A moment of calm by So_ooon

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    [ALL]Chiaroscuro Selfie [fanart]

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Tranquility by Wynton Redmond

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Sean and Daniel's Voice Actors Try British Sweets - Life is Strange 2

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    [ALL] No one seems to remember what today is..

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Just wanted to remind everyone that today (April 22nd) is the date Rachel died. No one seems to remember :(

    submitted by /u/ShadowKing165
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Anyone need an editor?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hey!

    So recently I have a lot of free time on my hands for obvious reasons, and I was wondering if anyone wanted me to edit some fan fics or whatever for them. I am really bored recently and I enjoy reading and writing. and this community is pretty cool so I would like to do what I can to help

    I know a lot of about LiS and BtS since I have played them both like 8 times. I can also help edit Lis2 stuff but I am not as knowledgeable there.

    So if anyone wants me to edit their work (grammatically or suggest story elements) for free just shoot me a PM. also i'll only edit SFW ones because I'm not comfortable editing other ones.

    also i didn't know what flair to use and i needed one so i just put discussion.

    submitted by /u/foreva-lonely
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Starting LiS2 and wondering about the question about first game

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    What impact does it have on the game overall whether you chose to sacrifice bay or not? Not looking for any spoilers but just wanna know if this is a big deal or not.

    submitted by /u/OneSadFortniteBoi
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] There isnt a dedicated sub to Dontnod entertainment, but I think you people can help me find which song is used in this 10 year anniversary video??

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What type of music are these 5 songs from LiS

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find songs similar or just a genre that is similar to these and I need a bit of help

    Something Good by alt-j

    Mountains by Message To Bears

    In My Mind by Amanda Palmer

    Lua by Bright Eyes

    Spanish Sahara by Foals

    submitted by /u/Pleasantly_Mixed
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I finally started coloring my sketches. More to come soon.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] a short video about Ashly Burch, the voice actress for Chloe Price

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment