• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] the gays are in by Amelior8

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] the gays are in by Amelior8


    [ALL] the gays are in by Amelior8

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] [S1] One of Caplain's storyboard images from the train scene from Episode 2

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] "Please. I don't want to be alone anymore..."

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Partners in crime and time by Lunamaria Estel

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Wallpaper on my 2003/2004 Thinkpad R40 (Lost the image source, maybe anyone can help)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Finally did it! I reversed the colors, and I’m in love with it.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chasemarsh Monday: Communication is hard (by deersysse)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    [S2] You just need to have faith. - Fanart by Lunaelainart.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] PSA: LiS1 and BTS (including Deluxe Edition) are now on sale on GOG.com

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    You know, just in case somebody here doesn't have them yet. ;)

    submitted by /u/M3n747
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Back from Vacation...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Top 20 Worst Moments in Video Games, Cartoons and Anime (Life is Strange Moments Included)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Jacob Needs A Hug. - Fanart by CrabappleZine.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] F0r You / Into The Woods - Life Is Strange 2 (REMIX)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What song best epitamises LIS 1 for you?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    I've seen a few interesting discussions on people's favourite tracks from LIS, however, I was wondering what everyone thought was the song that best captures the core essence of Life is Strange - not necessarily your favourite. I wish I could have listed the full soundtrack here but instead I picked some of the "main" tracks from the game, I'm sorry if the one you wanted to choose is not listed. 'To All of You' is my personal choice as it evokes very hopeful, melancholic and nostalgic feelings, much like the game did for me, plus it sounds just as good backwards :).

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Blackwell-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] The final Farewell... It just hit me

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So tonight I completed the bonus Farewell episode with Max and Chloe. I played the original LiS around 3-4 years ago, and I did BtS last summer. I don't know why I left such long gaps in between each installment. It's just how things ended up.

    Anyway, I was making my way through Farewell remembering how much I enjoyed Max and Chloe's friendship in the original game, and getting all nostalgic over it. I made sure to be as nice to Chloe as possible, knowing that today was my last day with her for a good few years. I decided to tell her I was leaving too, as I figured she deserved to hear the truth from me. I got to the end of the episode and I must admit that talking to Chloe about my imminent departure, only to witness her learning about her dad's death just minutes later hit me pretty hard. But what hit me even harder was realising what happens next.

    See all this building up of Chloe I did throughout the episode, being nice to her, making memories and promising to keep in touch would probably have left her with super high expectations of our long distance friendship. This means that Max's failure to stay in contact with Chloe would probably have hit her all the harder. We learn that Max's actions in that interim period while she was in Seattle are part of the reason why Chloe went off the rails so badly. However, the final nail in the coffin was remembering the decision I made back in like 2016 when I first played LiS. The decision to sacrifice Chloe to save the Bay. This means that all the work Chloe and I did to rekindle our relationship, essentially didn't happen for her. Chloe died still thinking that I, Max, had abandoned her. That, in light of the choices I made in 'Farewell', is what hit me the hardest tonight. For me it was a beautiful, yet terribly tragic way to finish the series.

    TL;Dr, I played Farewell for the first time tonight, and the choice I made to sacrifice Chloe in the original game really brought home the events of Farewell to me.

    In the words of Abed from Community, this truly is the darkest timeline.

    submitted by /u/rahulvee
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Cyberpunk Max Caulfield By Crashgamereviews

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    [ALL] Something about the way that LiS 1 ended keeps on bothering me, I think I found a plot hole

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    So as we all know that in LiS 1, we have a choice to make, sacrifice Chloe or save Arcadia Bay. From what I understood during my playthrough and after watching other people play through the game, is that

    1. it's implied that Racheal Amber might have been the storm that wanted to kill Mr. Jefferson and Nathan Prescott (which doesn't make sense and I'll explain why in a bit)
    2. Chloe needed to die in order to maintain balance in the world, or else the wildlife/people of Arcadia Bay would keep on dying to keep a balance

    So after Mr. Jefferson kills Chloe, the storm is still about to hit Arcadia Bay which doesn't make sense because as we all know Chloe is supposed to die in order to stop the storm. If Racheal really is the storm and wanted to get revenge on Jefferson and Prescott AND Chloe is finally dead, shouldn't the storm have disappeared the moment that David Madison shoots Mr. Jefferson? Because at that point Jefferson gets killed my David and both Chloe and Prescott are dead, there should be no reason for the storm to still exist. In that specific timeline everything should've gone to normal.

    And then if you keep in mind that if you decided to save Chloe in LiS 1, the world is going to try to keep a balance by letting others die, Max thought the world was going to end at some point. But if you saved Chloe and play LiS 2, the world seems to have gone back to normal, Max and Chloe seem to be fine, and the world isn't trying to keep a balance anymore. If Chloe was supposed to die then shouldn't the world be ending? Is this a plot hole that was overlooked, or did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Gatsby2001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment