• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Time to change time by THE-DARK-F0X

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Time to change time by THE-DARK-F0X


    [NO SPOILERS] Time to change time by THE-DARK-F0X

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Baby Boi. - Fanart by Tsunesama.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LIFE IS STRANGE 2 - Episode 1 Now Free!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] my interpretation of what I think max would look like older, if they ever make another life is strange and follow max.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] LiS Cast Reunion Podcast with VOs of Max, Chloe, Kate and Joyce (hosted by Nerd Appropriate)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    [ALL] Brother Wolf by ShivaWalker

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    [S1] Thoughts on my first experience with LiS1

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    I just finished playing Lis 1 last week and discovered this subreddit only recently. I originally saw someone play this game on Youtube. It seemed really fun so I bought it immediately and I couldn't stop playing it since it was so immersive. Now that I have seen the ending, I am absolutely in love with this game and so I wanted to share a few of my thoughts. (BTW this is my first post on Reddit so pls don't hate)

    As for the gameplay, I enjoyed it very much. I especially liked the number of details, the storyline, character development, and the subtle build-up of emotion between the characters and myself as well.

    Frankly, I would have never guessed Jefferson was the bad guy. He was literally the last person that I suspected. I guess the game sort of made me think that by constantly bringing up fishy stuff about Madsen and the Prescott family, but re-watching some of the scenes of Jefferson (especially the opening scene where he gives his lecture), I couldn't help but be surprised at how perfect the whole plot was laid out from the beginning. (Or maybe I should have predicted that there would be a twist in the first place.)

    The storyline was great as well. There were many scenes that found astonishing or emotional like the ending of episode 3 where Max finds Chloe in the wheelchair. Personally, my favorite scene was where Max and Chloe walked together on the train rail. It made me emotional as it showed the friendship and love between the two main characters. Their bond even made me think a lot about what friendship is. They seemed perfect for each other and made me feel I'd like to be Max or Chloe for someone else in my life.

    Seeing how close they were and how close they got as the story progressed, it was really difficult for me to choose the ending. Personally I chose to save Chloe since I wanted it to end in a way that Max and Chloe could both be happy although, in retrospect, choosing otherwise would have made perfect sense as well.

    Both ending were tragic, to say the least, but I believe that is what made this game so beautiful. If they went for a perfectly happy ending, I guess they could have gone with a Steins; Gate style of a twist; Max would turn time in a way that Nathan fires the gun but not harm Chloe. That way the butterfly would still fly away, preventing the storm and Jefferson would get caught. But still, I love the ending as it is. It made me emotional for the next few days.

    I haven't played that much game in my life but I dare say this game is by far the best I've ever seen. I hope they'll be more games like this in the future with an amazing storyline.

    On a side note, why do you think that was girl's clothing on Samuel's office? I didn't suspect him to be the bad guy but did think he was related to the disappearance of Rachel somehow. I don't think the game explained it much.

    Anyways, this is all I can think of for now. Too bad I'm not as good a writer as Max is a photographer. I guess this game has some magical factors that are beyond words. I am hella excited to have joined this subreddit and look forward to seeing other posts in the future. Thank you for reading this gibberish.

    submitted by /u/brian6145
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] The longer you look at it, the weirder it gets

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Are you allowed to put self promos here?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I wanted to post a twitch link tomorrow but thought I should ask first if that's alright because I don't know how the self promo rules work

    submitted by /u/soapy06
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A Madson video �� (og content)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    [ALL] If I should be girlfriend of somebody in those game I would choose Evan(especially in BoS)!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Why do everyone undervalued him? Is smart, cute, elegant, stylish, open minded, wise...he is what i'm searching!(I'm really snob 🤦😂)

    .

    .

    .

    Our discussion would be all about: photography, software of photography, dslrs, WP vs Magentoo, hrml/css/php... Unlucky he looks like a Nikon person while I'm Canon, lenses aren't compatible!(I wanna be a copy, so that's why I liked him mostly)

    submitted by /u/sabrina_marcante
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] An Update about my LiS Theory video

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Hello guys, thanks a lot for the kind words that encouraged me to make this video. You guys are an amazing community. I am currently working and editing the video, it takes quite a long time, but I will release it and share it with you guys, cuz Life is Strange content is the best lol

    submitted by /u/GoblinGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Does anyone else's PLiSD get stronger as Storm Week approaches?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Because mine does. It seems to flare up around a month before October 7th, and becomes more noticeable with each passing day. I assume it's because Storm Week is the closest real world attachment we have to all the heavy feelings that the game passed on to us.

    As some of you may know, I'm a (very slow) fanfic writer who already has crippling depression and anxiety, so the way my PLiSD manifests is by apparently making my already terrible sleeping pattern worse; Now I can't seem to stop thinking about all the different possible scenarios that our favourite characters could be written into... I've got an endless stream of ideas, but thanks to my laziness and procrastination, no desire to actually write any of them out atm. Yay!

    Fuck you, PLiSD.

    Jk I wouldn't change it for anything.

    submitted by /u/TheRealGuy01
    [link] [comments]

    [no spoilers] what do title mean?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I just finished Life is Strange for the 1st time even though I didn't not really enjoy it (won't get into that rn) I wasn't sure what the name really meant, is it just called that cause she has time travel powers?

    submitted by /u/lvsgators
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS E2] A Table Dies Here�� BlackHell Episode 2

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/yC6NkSmlRZE Sadly, a table passed away😐 You'll get what I mean. Watch me react to Rachel smashing a table in Ep2 of BlackHell. The scene is from Ep2 of Before The Storm. This one is a shocker⚡

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Thinking about creating a mega survey to find out any connection between how we think/are and what we chose at the end of LiS

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I'd like to find out if things such as our gender, age, political views, MBTI and sexual orientation can make us more likely to choose one ending over another (season 1) or make us see the characters differently (for example see Chloe as a bad friend, see Max & Chloe as just good friends). And how many people who sacrificed Chloe considered her kind of selfish or thought Max and Warren would be a better match? I'd like to investigate lots of possible connections.
    The survey would be totally anonymous, of course (guess I'll use google forms?)
    I am pretty sure I would need to write a program in order to identify all these connections. Thankfully I should be able to do that.

    Do you think it would be interesting? Do you want to suggest any question for the survey?

    submitted by /u/Gilpow
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Would you like LiS S1 sequel?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Since I finished the first game I was hoping for some kind of "After the Storm" sequel. I know DONTNOD said that story of Max and Chloe was told but I don't think so. Actually the Square Enix is owner of LiS universe so they can hire any other developer studio to make this game. Anyway they probably won't make this game, but I found this petition (https://secure.avaaz.org/community_petitions/en/Square_Enix_Life_is_Strange_After_the_Storm/?cCdnPmb) and it's not bad idea. They could make sequel if we show them that we want it.

    My question is would you like "After the Storm" or it's just me? In case that you want it. Should we sign this old petition or create a new one?

    Please don't judge me I quite new here. I played the game last month and can't stop thinking about it. And of course excuse my English.

    submitted by /u/_dargo_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Which mobile phones(real life models) have Rachel(& Chloe)?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Ok, is quite a weird and geek question but I was around 14 in the 2010 and i've got my best memories and I had my first mobile phone so...I really started to wondering it. It seems to me a Samsung Galaxy S(I had it in white! But my favorites where Lg Cookie but even better Next!)

    submitted by /u/sabrina_marcante
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] Dang it, time to play Lis 2 again

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I was in school today listening to a documentary, and a song came on in the background, straight away I recognised it. Lisztomania. So now I'm reminded to once again, play Lis 2.

    submitted by /u/HOM51
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment