• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Quickie: Evolution of Max (by me)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Quickie: Evolution of Max (by me)


    [NO SPOILERS] Quickie: Evolution of Max (by me)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Welcome home, Max by CreeperKillingKing

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max & Chloes's stencil in progress - from Brazil

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Whenever Ashly Burch talks all I hear is Chloe Price!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price. - Fanart by Sayroo.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Caufield. - Fanart by Kari-ari.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Chrysalis (OC Moment of Calm Animation)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] It's not the eyes. It's the way of looking - The importance of the eyes

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    [ALL] Explaining The Story of Life is Strange - a YouTube video I made for all of you, the LiS community, that presents some interesting theories and explains the overall story of the game.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    [S1] Finished the game today...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    and holy SHIT was it good. It was one of, if not the most emotional games I've ever played. The music, the setting, the characters, me being able to relate to chloe a lot more than i would have thought, the art style. It was all beautiful. This game has made me re think a lot about myself. The final choice, save Chloe or save the town was so, so hard. I had to walk away, cry, and spend 10 minutes deciding before i could continue. My favorite show growing up was Gravity Falls and this brought back so many memories, both good and bad. I didn't see the twist, Jefferson being the killer, AT ALL. Caught me completely off guard. I cried when chloe died (all 4 times), cried when we found Rachel's body, when i failed to save Kate, and when i chose to let the town get destroyed. I began to feel sorry for David, Nathan, and Victoria at the end. Realizing they're all just pawns and didn't want to hurt anyone. That they actually did care. This game was a rollercoaster. One that took me back to a more simple time. To end this (Finally) im going to quote Gravity Falls.

    "If you've ever taken a road trip through the Pacific Northwest, you've probably seen a bumper sticker for a place called Gravity Falls. It's not on any maps, and most people have never heard of it. Some people think it's a myth. But if you're curious, don't wait. Take a trip. Find it. It's out there somewhere in the woods. Waiting."

    submitted by /u/Lenny_V1
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Life is Strange “Bookclub” Podcast - Part 2

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the listens that we got from here last week! This was our best 2 weeks by far in terms of new listens.

    For those that missed the first post, my friends and I run a gaming book club podcast with new episodes every 2 weeks. This week, we finish Life is Strange Season 1 with Episodes 4 & 5. We discuss how our situations in the game differed based on our choices, if Blade Runner is the "mellow" movie Chloe claims it is, and why Blackwell sanctions drunken ragers.

    Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Breaker | Overcast | Pocketcasts | RadioPublic | Anchor

    We absolutely loved playing through this game and talking about it. Let us know what you all think and if you would like us to continue with this series at some point.

    Link to Part 1!

    submitted by /u/MichaelTheCutts
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe trial

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe trial

    I like Chloe too much. I feel that people have a certain disgust towards her because they see her as a toxic friendship. However, even if she is not "the right one", she, despite bringing a good part of the conflicts, is the one who does not judge and is always willing and available to help. If I had to make any judgment, it would definitely be that of the people around bringing so many ills to a person's life. What do you say?

    https://preview.redd.it/mjsyq0lhokr51.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=862aa21ae1e89c4b9a720051744e55fcda72cf47

    submitted by /u/Btoluis
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I'm still reeling...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Hello and good day all! I know I'm late to the party, but I just finished this masterpiece and I just wanted to share my thoughts and how I felt. Hope you can bear with me, thank you.

    I've always known about the game since back when it came out, but as a father of 2, I rarely get some time to play a whole different heap of titles and usually when I do find the time, it's mostly the same one over and over. Which is why it was a blessing in disguise that my current favourite game had a little bit of content drought. I've always been an old school point-and-click adventure fan, and in my younger years, I've played a hella lot of titles from lucasarts and sierra. So it was natural that I gave LiS a go, having heard so many great things about it. And boy, whoo, what an experience.

    I wasn't 100% sure what I was diving into, except that it had an awesome story and I'll be sure to experience a rollercoaster of emotions as per the steam comments. Even before I reached the middle of episode 1, I was already hooked. Beautiful, soundtrack that really sucks you in, unique gameplay (to me, anyway) filled with rich interaction. I truly enjoyed just looking around and acquiring information from things and people you can interact with. I must have 'looked' at Rachel's missing posters in different places a couple of dozen times. And of course, I instantly had a major crush on our heroine! Max is just so adorable!

    I wasn't sure at first how big 'choices' were a part of this game, but right from the get go, I vowed to try to be the most positive embodiment of what max could be, but also put a big part of "What would I do, really?" in the equation. I comforted Victoria when she got paint all over her, even if she was queen bitch, in the hopes that she would do a 180 (I warned her and was nice to her every chance I could). I saved Alyssa the first time (and all other times onwards), posed for Daniel and encouraged him that he should be proud of his talents (and told him he should come to the EotW party), wasn't condescending to Brooke (being an agent of unreciprocated love was hard enough) among other things. And of course, defended and comforted Kate every chance I got. It was beyond joy when I was able to talk her down from the ledge.

    My emotions were subjected to a meat grinder and through it all, I cherished Max more the longer I played. And of course, Chloe. The other half of Pricefield, a relationship that was the heart and soul of this game. They were almost polar opposites, which is why their friendship was so beautiful in the first place, each one giving their strength to one another. As Max, I truly loved Chloe and like our heroine, I would do everything I possibly can to save her and keep her from harm. I died a little bit inside every time I saw her 'fall'. I couldn't even accept her request in the alternate timeline.

    That was why when I had to make that final choice, it was the most gut-wrenching, unbelievable, hardest decision I, as Max, had to make. Yes, I chose to save the Bay instead of my Bae. How could I not? if it happened in reality, and you were only given those 2 choices, I couldn't bear to see all those innocent lives will be possibly lost, no matter how much Chloe means to me. My version of Max, as selfless as she is, wouldn't be able to live with herself making that decision too. All those people she tried to 'connect' with, made friends with and helped, will all be maybe for nothing. Kate, Joyce, Frank (after I did so many rewinds trying to not get him hurt when we asked for the code sheet and telling him the truth about Rachel), Warren...even the fisherman (who I also saved) and of course the children... I just couldn't. So Max and Chloe kissed, and there I was, watching the ending where you sacrifice Chloe, and I was bawling my eyes out, a 40 year old man shedding buckets of tears, my heart getting crushed into pieces. I can never listen to Spanish Sahara the same way ever again. I'll always think about Chloe and how Max lost her.

    Of course, I did a second playthrough and went the other way (after a few hours and after I've regained some emotional strength) and by accident, went down a rabbit hole and found out some info regarding the outcome of the saving Bae ending. If choosing to sacrifice Arcadia Bay, just meant the town and not the townspeople (if it was hinted that most got into bomb shelters before I had to make the choice), I would choose to save Chloe in a heartbeat. I heard the developers didn't have time to flesh out the Save chloe ending, but to me, personally, it felt out of character for my Max just to leave everything behind, so quickly. But I was really glad that there were survivors. David being one of them of course, but he did say there weren't a lot of them :_( I'm also happy, with that ending, Max and Chloe are still together and have gotten close to David. That ending even has a graphic novel of their story post Arcadia Bay! But I, my Max, just couldn't make that our official decision. Dang it Dontnod, for only giving us just those 2 choices, and for ruining me in a most wonderful way. I will never ever forget this 'game' (It's so much more to me than that, why?!) and my experiences with it. Pricefield forever.

    I'm still reeling...and looks like for a long time to come...

    submitted by /u/Sibakero
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] How are the Comics?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I love the games, played 1 and BTS as they came out and recently played 2, but I somehow never heard of them doing a comic series until recently, was wondering how they are?

    submitted by /u/TomGun_1994
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] It's Chrysalis Day

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    it's october 7 were max discovered she had a rewind powers and the day were she saved chloe from getting shot!! what's your favorite part in chrysalis? 😄😃

    submitted by /u/hella_priceless
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] That time Victoria Chase saved the Galaxy

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment