• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Morning Kate by Smallerthannine

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Morning Kate by Smallerthannine


    [NO SPOILERS] Morning Kate by Smallerthannine

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Finally finish this drawing of MAX

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I got this last night and had a blast getting it. I can’t wait to play the sequel.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:02 AM PST

    [ALL] "Damn Max, You're hardcore.."

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:24 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I miss this game

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    It's been 5 years since I've completed LiS 1 and when I did I felt like I had left a place I could never return to. I literally felt like something was missing in my life and that I was looking for lost friends I would never be able to find.

    It took longer than I anticipated for those feelings to dissipate. Today, I was browsing my YouTube feed and saw some LiS thumbnails and I started to remember that strange LiS emptiness.

    It sounds silly, I know, but I do really miss having Max walk along the beach of Arcadia Bay. Just immersing myself in the world, the school, listening to music I never thought I would enjoy was so magical. No game has come close to recreating that feeling. I can't believe I still yearn to talk to people that don't fucking exist. What the fuck.

    submitted by /u/nosemaj-ekcol
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Pricefield. Partners in time.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:32 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I've been trying to buy ps3 version of life is strange but it doesn't work

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Buying it on the ps3 store for the ps3 and it always either says there is an error or to try again in a day, I tried that it nothing happened.

    Any help will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MathewPurcell1
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E1] One thing I'd change

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    I must say first that I just finally finished LiS starting from my save after getting to the junkyard in episode 2 back in 2016. I think played through BtS. Now I'm on episode 4 playing LiS again. I'm a 41 year old straight man and I think Chloe Price is one of the greatest characters in a video game ever. She reminds me so much of myself, especially in my younger days. She is this sweet, amazing, intelligent person who has been beaten down by loss and tragedy and feeling like everyone gives up on her and no one ever really cares about her and it's heartbreaking. Seeing her die on that cold tile floor feeling like no one cared about her and being told that no one would miss her is horrible. She is a real ride or die who would go to the end of the world for someone who showed they deserved it such as Max. I never liked Rachel Amber and it bothered me to see Chloe falling for her idea of her.. her and Max have a true love that she really needed those last five years. Chloe is hella awesome with her style and her demeanor, I love her wit and her foul pirate mouth and perverted humor that we both share. I love her not giving a fuck when though she does, just like myself. I yearn for a partner like Chloe in my life but she'd even be just an amazing friend or daughter. I actually had a Chloe when I think back about it.. she even looked and dressed a lot like her, tall too.. I pretty much saved her by getting her out of a life of drugs and bad people.. we haven't talked in years but she is doing well and it makes me feel good about it.

    Now, in the game.. I realize that the storm really can be taken out of the whole thing as this really is just a story about Max and her getting a second chance to go back and spend quality time with Chloe before she dies.. it's a whole "what if I could go back", "what if I just had one more chance", "I should have done something" moment that we all want but will never get after it's too late. It pains me that Chloe will still die, in reality on that floor having never felt loved again. It would have even made more sense if the whole thing was Max imagining the week they spent together. I choose Bae over Bay of course because I see no other option but the thing I'd change in the beginning is that I would have Max realize that it is Chloe at the time she gets her power.. instead of rewinding for a random person.. I feel it would have been better if she realized and had a "Nooo! Chloe!!" moment beforehand instead of it just happening seeming random. If it were Max seeing Chloe then wishing for a chance to do something it would have felt a little better to me I think.

    submitted by /u/ChloePrice4Life
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Opinion: Deck Nine ruined Chloe’s character

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Hi everyone! This is one of my first posts on here, and I wanted to get peoples opinions on this. I have been replying Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm a lot recently and noticed a few things that really bothered me about Chloe in BTS. First off, Chloe has always had a strong personality and her own sense of who she is, which is why I think Rachel liked her. In BTS, Chloe was looked at as someten who was just an outcast and had little to none of her personality she had in the original game. Deck Nine made it seem like Chloe based her entire being off of Rachel, which may have been the case to an extent, but I personally don't think Rachel would have liked someone who was blatantly copying her. Another fact to support this is when you go back in time in the first game to save William. Chloe was always outspoken whereas Max was the more reserved one. After playing BTS, it never let me look at Chloe the same. Deck Nine completely downplayed her character and even though the story was nice, it could have been done a lot better to line up with the original storyline.

    submitted by /u/teelowe233
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] The plot element that keeps getting ignored about the boys

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:50 PM PST

    I've looked high and low for significant analyses of this (imho) amazing game. Of course people laud the characters, the gameplay, the morality system, the overt political commentary, the writing, all that good stuff, but what nobody seems to discuss about the game is the fact that always stood out to me most of all.

    Sean and Daniel aren't merely fugitives fleeing the country to escape punishment. They're refugees returning to their father's homeland to escape persecution. In modern-day America. Their father was murdered by the police unjustly, they can't rely on the existing justice system to defend their rights, and as we even see in the Redemption ending, Sean gets tried as an adult and serves 15 years despite being a minor when all his alleged crimes went down. We see their human rights and civil rights as Americans spit on and denied time again by regular people *and* people in power like the FBI. Sean isn't even allowed to have a lawyer present in the hospital!

    And what, exactly, is the definition of a refugee according to the UN? "someone who is unable or unwilling to return to their country of origin owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group, or political opinion". It's not controversial, or outside a plain reading of the text of the game, that none of this would be happening to Sean and Daniel if they didn't have brown skin and a Mexican father. They can't count on their country of origin protecting them. They're refugees! (My own headcanon of the Parting Ways ending is that Sean was able to successfully get political asylum in Mexico, once Daniel turned himself in).

    And the fact that such refugees can come out of the US is in no way a ridiculous premise to accept, given the politics of both the game *and* real life. It's such a biting condemnation of the injustice in the US today, and yet I have yet to see hardly any posts or articles discussing the game even *calling* them refugees! 0_0

    submitted by /u/SBishop2014
    [link] [comments]

    [All] here's the sequel to the worst best friend video

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What's currently your personal favorite Life is Strange game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Just a simple poll, wanting to see people's opinions. Feel free to say why you chose one and not the other(s) in the comments.

    I've marked it as No Spoilers but there may be some in the replies, so just remember that.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/legodudeapril1
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Pre-Order up for Chloe Price plushie on Sanshee.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:20 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Fanfic Rec?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Can anyone recommend any good fanfics where Max goes back in time to Before The Storm (The Game). Honestly I'd like any fic about a broken, time traveling Max anyone come across something like that?

    submitted by /u/Marcie_Nikos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment