• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Seeing this in my library made my Monday a bit better..

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Seeing this in my library made my Monday a bit better..


    [NO SPOILERS] Seeing this in my library made my Monday a bit better..

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A little fanart of Alex. [OC]

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by Roger Witt

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] To celebrate the Life is Strange Remastered announcement I decided to remaster my old Max and Chloe emotes! They're free for anyone to use on their Twitch/Discord!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] take her back chloby by summerfelldraws

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Steph’s new style is TOTALLY based on Rachel and Chloe without a doubt

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] how to miss the point of Chloe's character arc and this scene

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Well played Don't Nod, well played.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] Chasemarsh Monday: Tea date (by blusthings)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] New Game = New Desktop Wallpaper

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Any idea on what style you guys would call this?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] We recorded an acoustic cover of "Obstacles" from Life is Strange Ost. Hope you enjoy it!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Wanted to change my channel banner, so made this :-) Should I use it?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I Have A Feeling Ryan's Gonna Be Cool Character (All images i could find)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    [S1] It's funny how David calls Blackwell PC even though there's nothing really PC about it at all. Any political correctness is really just a front

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    There are so many things that are either said or done at Blackwell that just isn't PC at all, so David Madsen calling the school PC is just funny. Like when Max went to Principal Wells to report Nathan having a gun in the bathroom and he just gaslit her and accused her of lying. Then when she blamed Nathan for Kate and Principal Wells still gaslit her about it. He treats Max like she had no reason to accuse Nathan of anything even though they wiped his original file and gave him a clean record. They knew he was a trouble maker and had a whole file of it and still treated Max like she was stupid and like there was no reason to accuse him of anything.

    Then there's how Mark Jefferson treated Kate. Told Max that Kate could've probably brought it on herself. Nothing politically correct about victim blaming. Then when she's saved by Max..Blackwell decides to flip flop once again in how they treat her.

    The only things politically correct about Blackwell is how they present themselves in magazines/the internet and some of their school programs like anti bullying club and homeless shelter clubs..but even most of those are just a front.

    submitted by /u/OkAdministration9065
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] After the announcement of True Colors I really want to get into the Life is Strange series. Where should I start?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I love storytelling in games but I've never played the series. I'm a bit confused by the episodes structure and stuff life Before the Storm. I don't know if the series is continuous or if everything is standalone. I also heard that there was a remaster coming, should I just wait for that?

    submitted by /u/ssesses
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What should I change my name to? Lis related of course

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    [S1 E5] Oh, my, god.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange: True Colors x Animal Crossing - Designs for ACNH based on LIS:TC

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Do I need to play Life Is Strange in order to play Life Is Strange 2?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I want to play both games, and I would play Life Is Strange first, but the second one is on sale right now, so if I can just play this one and go back to the other one that would be great. If there is some connection or something, please don't give too many details as I do still plan on playing the first one

    submitted by /u/cow_manguy
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Hopefully They're Still A Team Throughout The Game, No Matter Who You Pick As Friend/Romance

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment