• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Just created Chloe in the Sims!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Just created Chloe in the Sims!


    [NO SPOILERS] Just created Chloe in the Sims!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chaos Theory (art by Maarika)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] United Heart by PopovaJr

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex Chen by Ilya Kuvshinov - Artwork commissioned by Square Enix

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Got a bit carried away. Now I just have to wait until May 31st for volume 4 to be available in my language (sad face)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This may be a unpopular opinion but I prefer the normal bts look based of this picture, in the remastered picture they look like they tried to hard to make it as realistic as possible. Do you agree or disagree? I guess it's maybe because the graphics make lis special

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] It finally came

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Um, hi, idk why but I wanted to do a little shout out to my channel here, I post LIS related videos like animation and do live streams about how I make this (ik it's really dumb idea shouting out channel:< ) and, like everyone say, if you like what I do, a sub would just make my day ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I've been practicing a new art style lately and decided to give our girls a go in it.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Has anyone here found the physical comics at a local comic book store?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I used the comic shop locator on the official Life is Strange Linktree to find stores, but the ones I've visited don't sell them. Just wondering if anyone has actually bought the comics physically in store.

    submitted by /u/DoctorYogiManco
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] True Colors by Evanezco

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    [ALL] I have this lis channel of you wanna check it out, it would be hella cool :)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Excited for True Colors, I booted up the Original. I forgot how great it is and how much I missed Max and Chloe.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I don‘t know if anyone noticed this yet.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hey. That's Pretty Cool

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Where can I buy like lis stuff?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Question about the Life is Strange free comic-book on August 14th

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    On there Instagram, you can use a link to find your local comic book store. My question is, does anyone know that if a comic book store is found on that website, will it definitely have the comic-book?

    submitted by /u/minty-flamingo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment