• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes by 提安

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes by 提安


    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes by 提安

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] My Life is Strange inspired computer setup

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] “just don't be afraid, max. let them be afraid of you” by me.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max X Chloe - "What did you do with this car?!" by CherryInTheSun

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Where can I find a Max shirt?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I have been trying to find a new replacement for my Max shirt (The pink Jane doe one) the one I got off Insert Coin was to small and they are out of stock. Dose anyone know how long it takes for them to come back or where I can find a new one?

    submitted by /u/playwin13
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] Does this game not run on 64 bit windows 10 PC for some reason.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    My specs are definitely up to par for this game. But i am getting the following error whenever i am trying to run it -

    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022

    I did a troubleshoot and the result was "incompatible program". Does this not run on 64 bit or something?

    submitted by /u/neonroli47
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Caulfield from the remaster trailer

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    [ALL] Is there a reason WHY people have powers?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Ok, So I know that some people like Max (from Season 1) have the power of Time Control and Daniel has the power of Telekinetic Abilities from seeing loved ones die.

    But WHY. Why is it that Max got powers and Chloe didn't?

    Is it a DNA Mutation? A Supernatural thing?
    I just never found a reason

    submitted by /u/AresPeverell
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Did you feel like there were unresolved matters in the first game which need to be addressed in a sequel?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    I was just curious because the first game felt somewhat incomplete to me despite the emotions. More specifically, the narrative question of what really caused the tornado wasn't answered satisfactorily.

    submitted by /u/NevadaVibes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment