• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The master of time by 唐草ミチル

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The master of time by 唐草ミチル


    [NO SPOILERS] The master of time by 唐草ミチル

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Chasemarsh Monday: Sketches (by chasemarsh101)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    [ALL] I wanted to see evil Daniel

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] PS5 cut scene artifacts in S1

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I assume this will be fixed in the remaster, but I am seeing weird diagonal tearing artifacts in cut scenes only in S1 on PS5. I'm still troubleshooting my set up in general, but no other games so far have this issue. Gameplay is not affected. I see it in both 4K and 1080p (with or without HDR) at 60 fps.

    Anyone else seeing this? It sucks because it means all the most aesthetic and emotional moments are garbled. It might also mean the remaster will be the only way for me to play the game on PS5, so I hope it doesn't suck!

    submitted by /u/elisabetfaden
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Pretty stoked about the LiS 1 & 2 remasters now

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    I'm a little late to the party, but I just saw the trailer for the new LiS content coming soon and I'm really happy that the remastered character designs are closer to the originals than in a lot of the earlier promo stills.

    With the earlier promos, I felt like a lot of the characters' personalities were totally different and I just didn't "see" the characters that I grew to love (especially with Max). Thankfully, I see that they made a few tweaks and edits and I like the look of the remastered characters a lot better than before.

    The hair movements really do make a difference, and it's great seeing that a lot of the motions and facial expressions are more dynamic, especially for more emotional scenes. I still think that Chloe and Rachel's eye colors look a bit more intense than usual in some scenes, which was a little jarring to see, but I'm probably just nitpicking at this point haha

    So, are any of you guys thinking about picking up the remastered versions of LiS and Before the Storm?

    submitted by /u/futureoatmeal
    [link] [comments]

    [BTS] What is the song by “pisshead” that Skip the security guard plays to you from his phone in episode one?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I tried using Shazam but it didn't work

    submitted by /u/Evan64m
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Which dontnod games do you want interconnected with True Colors Story?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I'd like LiS2, Tel me Why, and Twin Mirror

    submitted by /u/Recent-Skill7022
    [link] [comments]

    [All] I can't find a fanfic I've been looking for, for ages!! Help?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    So for the last year I've been trying to find a fanfic. I can't remember the name of it, but I remember parts of the plot. Max and Chloe survive the storm, the go on the move. Max's powers started to evolve, Chloe ended up as some bigbrain scientist.

    They were being hunted by the government as well.

    I thought it was called "Chrysalis" and it definitely used to be on fanfic .net

    But for the life of me, I can't remember what it was called or where to find it.

    If anyone has any ideas as to what it could be, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Trans-Dimensional
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Will Cyndi Lauper’s Titular Song Be Featured In True Colors?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    It's a beautiful song which would fit the vibe of the game. I'll honestly be very surprised if it's not part of the soundtrack whatsoever.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JazzPizzazz
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] did anyone else have bit of respect for David

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    David's whole thing was that he was an ass hole but I somehow found a way to respect him he served and the way he thinks is militaristic which is not exactly good for civilian life that's only thing he knew so I found a way to respect him and simultaneously disliking him I can see how deep down he was a good guy but he was just an ass but i found a way to respect him an i the only one who did this

    submitted by /u/RealisticBar7194
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment