• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe Price cosplay (By: me (LidiaGumi))

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe Price cosplay (By: me (LidiaGumi))


    [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe Price cosplay (By: me (LidiaGumi))

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    [ALL] Life is Strange: True Colors - The First 15 Minutes

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes by _RobinDrill

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Fanart of Max by me :D

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 2 reference in new True Colors gameplay

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    [S1] Chasemarsh Monday: The journey (by A.J.)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange issue 4.3 Settling Dust Covers

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Drew this of rachel the other day. To see the process, my ig is @emreb.art.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] my bf got me the two sanshee plushes <3

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Some old Max art :)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Does this mean even the people who bought the deluxe edition won’t get the remastered collection on the release of true colors? Because I literally paid extra just to have the deluxe edition specifically so I could play lis remastered before I played true colors

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] - Life is Strange, Future of the Series : How would you like a game starring the trio Max, Chloe, and Rachel ? (the three possibly playable characters)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    I visualized a possible scenario around these characters while I was bored at home 😅 (It would take place in a different timeline which will still connect to that of F1 and BtS for the sake of the story). A game that I will really want personally, and you ? On the other hand, I see it well to "close" the series.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Disneyanalyser
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] "Life is 2-D" - recreation of LiS1 for Gameboy/emulator/browser

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Hi all! I just found out about this project that's being developed by a fellow subscriber to Dayeanne Hutton's twitch. Only Episode 1 has been released so far, but I'm really enjoying it, so I went ahead and got his permission to link it here so more people can see it :)

    Here it is!

    submitted by /u/leonrolyat
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] What’s your favorite game?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I started playing Life Is Strange 2. It definitely has a good start!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JustPassingThrough53
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What is your favorite LIS 2 ending?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I got "Parting Ways" on my first play through, not having known what any of the other endings were. I haven't watched the other endings due to the fact that I want to play through some of them later on, but I've read about them and felt like I got the best ending on my first try. I was wondering if anyone prefers a different ending to this one. I know some may wish to keep the brothers together after everything that has happened, but I don't see that as beneficial considering what their life is like if they stay together.

    submitted by /u/newyorkstreet
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LiS:TC requirements according to amazon

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Operating System: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 8
    Processor: Minimum: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD Phenom II X4 965 Recommended: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz or AMD FX-8350, 4.2 GHz
    RAM: 6 GB RAM (Min) 8 GB RAM (Recommened)
    Video Card: Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7790, 2 GB Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, 3 GB or AMD Radeon R9 290X, 4 GB or better

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B092P38NWV

    submitted by /u/Inexorable14
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Can we please take a moment to appreciate the LIS soundtracks?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    I swear my life changed the first time I heard "To All of You" by Syd Matters. It's been my favorite song since the game's release; I've considered getting a tattoo in honor of the song. That's just one out of many gems in the series. "No Below" is another all time favorite of mine. I have a playlist of songs that make me feel like I'm in a movie and it is nearly all music from the soundtracks. This is one of the top reasons that I am excited for True Colors. I cannot wait for more life changing music that feels like home.

    submitted by /u/newyorkstreet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment