• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Chalkboard Art of Max and Chloe

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Chalkboard Art of Max and Chloe


    [NO SPOILERS] Chalkboard Art of Max and Chloe

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:38 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I tried ...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:25 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Adventure Time by LizardLullabye

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    [ALL] How do you get over Life is Strange?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:44 AM PST

    First of all, I'm a pretty much grown man close to my 40s w/family and a pretty good life. I've been playing videogames for most of my life and I now work in a games-related company.

    I finished LiS a few days ago (fucking cried) and since then I've read multiple fanfics and lured internet to try to bring some closure but I just can't stop thinking about Max and Chloe (fuck Arcadia, btw, shipped it all the way). I don't remember the last time a book/movie/show/game made me feel like this but it was definitely A LONG time ago.

    Any advice on how to move on?

    submitted by /u/c_freman
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Playing Before the Storm is very difficult...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PST

    I just started before the storm and am not very far into it. When I played LiS I decided to let chloe die. Seeing her interact with her mom, who is worried about the path she goes down, and knowing what I know will happen in the future is making this game really hard to play. Not because it is bad but because I am already feeling emotional after less than 25 mins of gameplay haha

    submitted by /u/GOBen57
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Back on this reddit after a year. Don't you know about some great analysis of BTS's symbolism that resurfaced in this time period?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:28 PM PST

    What the title says. I dig any story analysis, and I personally really liked trying to figure out what the symbolism meant. So I'm interested if someone really digged deep into it and provided some cool view and interpretations. (and also if it somehow add up with my personal analysis)

    Also is this still as amazing community as I remember it to be?

    submitted by /u/-Clocker-
    [link] [comments]

    [All] New Clues for Episode 5 of life is strange 2

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:55 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is strange 2 Sean breathing

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:31 PM PST

    anyone else find it kind of annoying that whenever you 'look' at something majority of the time sean takes a big sigh of exhales out of his nose in a laughing kinda way

    submitted by /u/CHIEFXx
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Life Is Strange: BtS Is BOOOOOOORING

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    I'm sorry to say this because wonderful as Life Is Strange was, its prequel did not live up to its hopes.

    The whole game is centered around Chloe and Rachel, so if you don't care for sub-par voice acting skills, dull writing, and 20-minute cut scenes, you're fucked. For the whole game.

    Another complaint: how the hell am I supposed to sympathize with Rachel? She acts like a self-entitled bitch all the time, and she has no discernible personality other than that.

    Last specific complaint before I go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFh7bS2QwgM <- This scene... The symbolism was beautiful. Why did chloe have to ruin it when she said, "It's like theater. None of this is real" BITCH THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER SAID BY IMPLICATION!!

    All right I apologize for the incoherent rant. I thought of saying all this in an intelligent manner, but this is easier.

    submitted by /u/walle637
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment