• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Cyberpunk Chloe

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Cyberpunk Chloe


    [NO SPOILERS] Cyberpunk Chloe

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:54 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I started to practice caligraphy on my own and made this LiS inspired picture

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:54 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Practicing with some Chloe sketches

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:04 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Check out my new wristband :)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Just sharing the draw I made

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:07 PM PST

    [S2] Life is Strange 2: The Complete Season Trailer

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    [S1 E2] Kate <3

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PST

    [S1] {Late Night Fanart} (Art made by myself)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Telling my kids this was Scarlett Johansson:

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy times by Tears-Fall-Down

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    [All] Fan Art idea/suggestion

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    I selected all because it includes major spoilers for both part 1 and 2.

    I had this idea for a Fanart piece which includes both Chloe and Sean but I don't have the time to develop the skills to do it to a point where I'd be proud so I'm just gonna throw it out there and hope someone likes it enough to bring it to life. Btw, the idea is a bit "dark".

    The idea was simple, Chloe (with blood coming out of her forehead from the bullet wound) giving Sean (with blood coming out of his eye) her pirate eye patch from when she was a kid. Chloe with a bittersweet smile on her face and Sean with the expression of someone cought of guard. You could even add her saying something along the lines of "you'll need it more than me."

    I know it's a bit dark but I really like this type of fanart and didn't want to see the idea fade away in my mind without ever coming to life, hopefully someone here can give their interpretation of it and bring it to life. If anyone does, feel free to tag me, I'd love to see it!

    submitted by /u/jeikjeik99
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] One of my favourite fan arts makes an amazing dual-monitor background.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:46 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Why isn't Tell Me Why a Life is Strange game? It sure sounds like one!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] should I buy life is strange 2?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:52 AM PST

    I played both of the previous games, I enjoyed the first game thoroughly, and thought that before the storm was good but not great. The only reviews I've seen about life is strange 2 are the metacritic ones, where it barely averages a 5.5 user score. So should I bother buying the complete season 2 whilst it's on sale, or should I not bother?

    submitted by /u/Bowbag_
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Questions about LiS fanfiction

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    I'm kind of new here, so I was just wondering a few things about the fanfiction in this community.

    Firstly, I imagine a lot of people focus on the aftermath of the "Save Chloe" ending for fanfiction, but are there any notable fanfics for the "Save Arcadia Bay" ending as well? Just curious.

    Also, aside from those two general topics for fan stories, are there any particular topics or characters that you'd love to see more of in a fanfiction? Perhaps an interesting side character that you want to see more of, or a side plot that you feel could use some more fleshing out? Feel free to get imaginative, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/BlueMoon590
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment