• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I took a road trip to Garibaldi, Oregon one of the visual inspirations for Arcadia Bay

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I took a road trip to Garibaldi, Oregon one of the visual inspirations for Arcadia Bay


    [NO SPOILERS] I took a road trip to Garibaldi, Oregon one of the visual inspirations for Arcadia Bay

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:46 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] The Spirit Squad by picolo

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I started my own photo memorial wall inspired by Max’s

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PST

    [S1] [S2] LIS & LIS 2 Main Characters. - Fanart by koiwaco.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    [S2] Please don't spoil anything about Episode 5.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    If you have seen the leaks. Don't be an ash*le please. Don't share anything here or in another media. Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving by the way.👼

    EDDIT

    submitted by /u/AshamedPhoto56
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is Life Is Strange BTS Farewell worth it?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Okay, I know the obvious answer is yes, since this is indeed the LiS subreddit. But what happened is that I didn't buy the Deluxe Edition (thought I did), and happily played BTS all the way through, and realized I didn't have Farewell.

    Now, this would usually be not an issue and I'd just buy it, but paying $10 for some extra outfits + a short episode seems a bit much to me.

    So my question is, is it still worth it, just to play as a younger Max (one more time)?

    submitted by /u/Eaele
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] GamePass Before the Storm - No Farewell?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Absolutely new and just finished episode two for the first time on my shiny new XBOS and was looking ahead at what's available.

    It seems so far everything is available on Game Pass EXCEPT the Farewell episode. Is that correct?

    I'm curious if it's worth it or if I should just YouTube it since I'm going Game Pass for it all. I heard there wasn't any gameplay really.

    Of course there does seem to be a sale and I can get BTS Deluxe for five bucks. I know I already like the series a lot just from episodes 1 and 2 of season 1. Is BTW that much different that I may feel differently? I'm unsure I'll finish season 1 before the sale is over.

    submitted by /u/OFFICIALMichi
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] (Question) - Replayed LiS to get prepared for the S2 finale, and I’m kinda confused about one of the character’s fate

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:36 PM PST

    So in episode 4 I warned Victoria about Nathan, then she went to Jefferson and is then captured. Now she's with Max in the dark room in episode 5. I then use a photo to go back (which don't work cuz I was drugged at that time), then use another photo to go back and Jefferson says Victoria is where "she deserves to be" (implying he killed her). Then I go through Warrens photo later, thus changing the time again, and when the photos change symbolising me changing time, one photo changes to David alongside a few other cops entering the dark room to take Jefferson down.

    Since Jefferson was evidently in the dark room, this must suggest he kidnapped Victoria since Max wouldn't have been there at the time. Given this, are we safe to assume that Victoria (as well as David) survived the storm in the bunker? If this is true then we could say Victoria and David are non-determinate survivors of S1, because whether I warned Victoria or not about Nathan in ep4, Jefferson was still after her.

    Also I saved Alyssa and Evan while omy to get Warren's photo, so does that mean they're safe for good or were they still most likely killed in the storm later?

    submitted by /u/KingPony
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] About release delay. Will it happen again? If it certainly will how long?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Hello there I am a LIS fan from Asia region...

    I believed many people had experience release delay from previous episodes in Asia

    I want to know will anybody take action and do something because this happened again and again. it ruin the game for many people and make us in Asia feeling like a bastard son that was neglected.

    on Episode 4 I have to wait almost 3 weeks and even though I try my best not going on internet involved topic(which is hard on youtube and social media ) I got spoiled.

    I asked both SQE and DONTNOD many time and they keep telling me it because " due to the ratings for Episodes always taking a little longer " if theat the case shouldn't you let whoever rate the game in ealier time? like if it will take 2 weeks for them after release why don't let them play tyhe game and start rate it now?

    sorry if this sound like unruly, I just want to experience the game at the same time as the rest of the world.

    submitted by /u/memmon000
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E1] My girlfriend and I played Life is Strange 2 for the first time ... and it didn’t go too well...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment