• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The best of friends

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The best of friends


    [NO SPOILERS] The best of friends

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    [No spoilers] this is my favorite photo and line in the whole game. I totally agree with her.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price on Campus

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Having the game's soundtrack on vinyl is honestly so cathartic especially cause I bought it before it got to be too expensive

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chilling together by Juulia Tokola

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:21 PM PST

    [S2] Easy Allies debriefing with Dontnod

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    [All] [Spoiler] Before the Storm

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    I'm so glad I took the time to go back before the storm. The time spent with Racheal and Chloe made what went happened in Life in strange hit harder and have more impact. I just finished Before the Storm and the ending teasing the black room was amazing, but hit hard knowing what was happening while watching Chloe call. Gonna play farewell nex and go back through Life is Strange.

    So happy I decided to pick these up, cant wait to start the Life is Stange 2 afterwards!

    Edit: God damn Farewell was a kick in the balls. Damn.

    submitted by /u/Spac3_Bandit0
    [link] [comments]

    [all] One Way Trip and Near Light fanfics

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:09 AM PST

    Hey guys. Been obsessed with LiS fan fiction ever since I finished season 1, I must be through 5 or 6 in the past week.

    I just finished the One Way Trip fanfic and loved it (apart from getting a little confused in the last few chapters). I know Near Light is the sequel but notice it hasn't been updated in almost a year. For those that have read Near Light I have a couple questions:

    It says there's 21/? Chapters available so far so I assume this means it's not finished?

    Assuming it's not finished do we figure this is abandoned?

    Also any other Pricefield fics out there with badass max, but no permadeath for max or Chloe? Already read Better Than.

    Thanks a lot guys! Really enjoying this community so far.

    submitted by /u/zombiejeesus
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E3] What's the song that's playing when Sean oversleeps?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] So what's the verdict on S2?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    I haven't played any of Season 2 so please, no spoilers.

    So what's the verdict on Season 2 now that it's all out?

    submitted by /u/driverofracecars
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] I wish LIS 2 had the character slideshow at the end of each episode like with 1.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:33 AM PST

    I'm talking about how in LIS 1 how at the end of every episode they'd show each character for a brief moment doing what they do in their daily lives before the closing credits.

    I wish they kept this in 2, I liked it because it had a sense of mystery to it, watching the charcaters relax during the calm before the storm, how your choices throughout the episode affects them, and a glimpse of what might be in store for them in the next episode.

    Except this time for 2 it'd be the characters reacting to Sean and Daniel's misfortunes and their reactions due to each of their different personalities and relationship toward the brothers.

    It could have also been very dramatic and powerful too, especially during one of the multiple endings. For instance, this came to mind: imagine how Lyla would have reacted to the "Lone Wolf" ending (Sean dies). Seeing as how she was depressed due to her constantly seeing bad shit happen to Sean and eventually maybe being enrolled in a mental hospital, we could've had a powerful moment when she realizes he's gone and she'll never see him again, which could possibly lead her to take her own life.

    Or maybe his school sets candles for him or releases balloons in his memory or something.

    All it might seem trivial, I think these character slideshows could've been really cool during S2.

    submitted by /u/bully1115
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Spoiler [Life is Strange 2] Episode 5 Ending

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Electronic Tagging

    I think in the Parting Ways ending, Daniel is forced to wear a ankle monitor not for house arrest, but instead to track him in case he tries to visit his brother in Mexico. According to Wikipedia, "It is also used in healthcare settings and in immigration contexts in some jurisdictions." I noticed that in the photos, Daniel was not able to see Sean at all, and likely is not allowed to, making this a very different ending. If he did, Sean would likely get in trouble, so they can only contact through mail.

    submitted by /u/generousqueen03
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] S1 - Starting at chapter 3?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Hi all, I recently started playing Season 1 on xbox game pass, it came off of game pass as I compleated episode 2. I do have the game on PS4, my question is:

    if I start at episode 3, is there the opportunity to pick my choices once again or am I stuck with whatever is chosen for me?

    submitted by /u/Xirion
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My friend and I beat Before the Storm's 1st episode slightly drunk. chairs with wheels are a mistake

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    [ALL] Having superpowers in this universe is super lame

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    You don't get to put on a costume, fight bad guys, and join a team of super friends, you just use it for mundane stuff like chores or opening your car door. It's kind of realistic in a way

    There's a lot of super cool powers that just wouldn't have uses, like pyrokinesis

    submitted by /u/Ayy-lmao213
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Do you guys think there'll be a LIS 3? Even if it's about anything or anyone and not particularly focusing on the last 3? Or do you think the developers feel that it's played out.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:08 PM PST

    [ALL] I've just finished Farewell meaning I've just finished everything LiS 1 related, I need to say something about the series

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Im fucking sad. I'm sad it's all over. I played LiS and BtS when I was feeling really bad in life and the games made me feel like I'm not alone with my problems and made me relate to Chloe a lot. Actually I relate to both her and Max. I have never cried because of a film or anything like books or games before. I've cried after finishing LiS 1, cried in few places during my BtS playthrough and holy shit Farewell crushed me completely today.

    It's just amazing to me how both LiS and BtS helped me in life like holy shit it's just a video game you could say (for me it isnt lol) but not only me. I see people sharing their LiS-themed tattoos every few days on this sub. It's amazing how much these stories impact people. Personally, I've always suffered from lack of friends and I still do - never had a best friend and the games made me miss a best friend I've never had. They made me miss friends I never had and stories that have never happenned. Made me cry because I haven't had a childhood that the other people had. I'm 16 now, nothing much has really changed except I relate to Chloe more now lol.

    Oh and I also love the soundtrack from both games especially the BtS one. As Im writing this rant I'm listening to the main menu theme from BtS on loop. I remember when I first launched BtS and heard the song I sit back and thought for 10 minutes if Im ready for something like LiS 1 because it literally took me a week to mentally recover from finishing the game.

    My favourite games ever, 11/10 would love to play them for the first time again

    submitted by /u/Welovenuts69
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life Is Strange 2: "It felt like we made six games."

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:28 PM PST

    [S2 E2] This felt weird

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    Sorry about the title, I didn't want to put the spoiler in the title.

    I feel like Mushroom died to quick, the moment I realized I was taking her with me I knew she would die/get hurt for sure. However killing her of so early in the second episode didn't really have that much impact on me as you've only had her for like an hour of gameplay time by that point.

    It just seems like an non impactful dead in the way that they did it. I don't want to cry every 20 minutes when playing Life Is Strange but the dead of Mushroom is done at a weird point.

    submitted by /u/rodinj
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Do you like Daniel or hate him after finishing Season 2?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    So now that the game is officialy over, what are your final thoughts on Daniel? Do you hate him or do you like him?

    In episode 1 he was really likable, cute and innocent. Kinda the same in episode 2. He told Chris about his powers which is something that he shouldn`t do but well he is a kid.

    To me what he does in episode 3 is perfectly normal for a kid. He feels like Sean doesn`t hang out with him anymore and rather hangs out with other people there, so he gets a litlte bitchy. Seems to me just like a normal 9 year old. Now at the end I know he can choke Cassidy or push Sean etc, but if you raise him well, he doesn`t do any of it. Well besides going with Finn. And I wouldn`t say that Sean losing an eye is his fault, I mean he gets shot and he loses controls of his powers in all the emotions. He doesn`t mean it.

    Now episode 4 I did kinda hate that it took him so long to finally use his powers and reunite with Sean at the end but I still wouldn`t say that I hate him after that.

    So do you like or hate him?

    I even made a little poll, I wanna know how many people hate him: https://linkto.run/p/HU41DR0G

    submitted by /u/zigaliro
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] What a game! - Summarise right after playthrough

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Note: Do not read any of this if you haven't seen every possible ending.

    My God...

    I have just ended 5th episode and that was just... I cant believe! Actually I cried and want to cry even more. This is such a beautiful story and it will leave something in me. Until this episode I was hesitating which season is better, but now I have no doubts. This is such a masterpiece.

    I'm sorry if this post will be too chaotic, but listen, I need to post my feelings somewhere as anyone of my friends are not into this story (And as I suspect, whey never will :( )

    First of all - what emotions this series bring to my life! It was like a rollercoaster from heaven to hell through something even worse than hell. I mean this is still epic story, and I still reckon that it beats up everything, but you know... It was like everything was okay, then everything is again fucked up and I don't know if what I did was wise or if it will bring any good to their story. And over and over, but every next chapter was more and more touching me. I almost cried after 3rd episode, I cried after 4th, and now idk what to do with my life.

    I am so upset that I could only watch episodes 1-4 on YouTube, but eventually I got a new PC and could play 5th on my own. Everything I did was to raise Daniel as a good boy, but also I wanted them to have a normal life again. This was so unfair what they went through and what they experienced.

    In the end I got an ending where Sean escaped to Mexico and Daniel jumped out of a car. It was such a shock for me! How could he leave me when we finally hit the goal? At least cutscene after this cheered me up. But it was not what I wanted, I didn't want them to life separated! They were cute wolfs that wanted to live happily ever after...

    So I played the other option then - surrender. I thought that maybe somehow they will make it and police would somehow believe them, that they are innocent. But that was naive... This ending hit me even more. I couldn't watch how Sean is burned out. He couldn't even smile... I know, 15 years in jail is a nightmare and this is why I wanted them to escape in the first place.

    After that I watched other 2 endings on YouTube - I couldn't believe how bad it ended... They are not criminals! All this crap was just to reach Mexico and get into a fu**ing gang? These are not my bois. They would never do such things.

    Summarising, I think that any ending satisfied me. Mexico was not a good option... It's heartbreaking how these pure kids can end separated or as criminals. It is so unfair how life treated them...

    Well, I feel kinda better now. It was so good to be able to play such a good game. It got me so much chills and nostalgic moments. Characters were so well written. The development of both main characters, perspectives from many people, controversional subjects, injustice... and so much more.

    And this moment when I saw David was like - "Oh, he is so simmilar to David Madsen!", "And he was even a soldier? Wow, such an easter egg", "Wait, noo... It cant be real", "Step-daugher? DAVID! How!?". I must admit - I had to take a breath and do a short break after this reveal. I wanted him to tell me more what happened to Max and Chloe after the storm (Yeah, that was my decision - maybe too selfish, but I really loved Chloe). Eventually I was so glad that they were able to escape and start their new life. It was super surprising to hear that Chloe got along well with David. But Joyce...

    As I think now, it was so unfair what life did to Sean and Daniel, but this is the same what happened to guys from Arcadia Bay after(during) the storm. It was all just because of me, just because one girl was about to die in this bathroom, and I couldn't accept this. These games are mindblowing and make you reflect, even when it is total fiction with all these superpowers.

    I'm glad that you read this all my shit and I hope that you guys had such a good time with this game too.

    Don't want to rate this game in points yet - I am too much into the story now, I must rest. But definitely it had insanely amazing story, characters that I fell in love with, moving soundtrack, original graphics (I saw the progress after LiS1) and all of this will remain in me for a long time. However I felt like these chapters were shorter than in previous season. It's reasonable but still missed characters from previous episodes. Wish there were more informations what happened to Lyla, Cassidy, Chris and more.

    I though that this episode will be more like talk-no-jutsu in the court, where all our choices would be summarised, all our friends who we made would be there and maybe there will be a chance that judge will let us free. Maybe it is just my desperate mode when I want them to live normal life again. I still don't know about that, but definitely the way that developers went was a well move.

    I'm afraid that the next week or more will be tough for me, as it was after 4th episode. Can't believe it is over.

    This is my burden - I just get into every good story too much.
    I will miss them... so much...

    submitted by /u/PEEPING37
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My full photo session Max Caulfield in San Francisco

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My full photo session Max Caulfield in San Francisco submitted by /u/ClaireSea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment