• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Got a tattoo of Arcadia Bay!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Got a tattoo of Arcadia Bay!


    [NO SPOILERS] Got a tattoo of Arcadia Bay!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I got this as a gift, i can’t really express how i feel rn!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] The Steam Collection

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:52 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange Chibi Compilation by marilie7777

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    [ALL] SO happy with the fanservice in S2!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Pretty big spoilers for the entire season ahead!


    I just finished EP 5 (binged the entire season this week) and while I was initially disappointed we weren't getting Max and Chloe back I was super happy about every piece of fanservice in season 2. Here's everything I can think off:

    • stopping near Arcadia Bay with Brody

    • the subsequent journal entry "Rip Arcadia Bay (Fuck tornadoes)"

    • the two whale spring toys at the playground

    • the drawing on Arthur and Stanley's house at Away

    • the entire presence of step-douche and the mention of max and Chloe visiting him there sometimes

    • the picture of David, Chloe and Joyce

    • the picture of Max & Chloe / Nathan

    • the letter from Victoria to David

    • the framed diner flyer

    • David's phone call with Chloe/Joyce

    Did I miss anything? I love how we get to know more about what's been going on with Pricefield beyond what's said in season 1 and the comics and not just some easter eggs.

    Also what's everyone's thoughts on Chloe's hair and tattoo?

    submitted by /u/induna_crewneck
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Greetings, All. I’d Appreciate It If You Gave My Life Is Strange Fan-Fiction A Chance And Tell Me What You Think. Thanks!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    FULL DISCLOSURE: It's an original story with original characters set in the LiS universe. I've only completed "Episode 1" but I'd love it if you read it and tell me what you think so far. Thanks so much!

    https://www.wattpad.com/user/lifeiswriting2

    submitted by /u/lifeiswriting2
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life is Strange quiz - Who Said These Quotes?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    [S2 E4] An adorable reference to the Two Whales Diner in LiS2!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:03 PM PST

    [ALL] Final Thoughts from Player One episode on Life is Strange 2!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Hi All,

    For those of you who have listened before thanks so much. For anyone who hasn't heard of us we're a narrative game focused podcast that's been going for a few years now and have covered every Life is Strange game to date. We're equal parts excited and sad to be sharing our thoughts on the last episode of Life is Strange 2.

    I want to take a second to re-iterate how appreciative we are everyone who listened and gave us feedback, these episodes have meant a lot to us as Life is Strange is the series that got us to start this podcast. These episodes haven't always been our best work but they've been important to us regardless. If you're interested in continuing to follow us after this we have episodes on tons of other narrative games and you can follow what we do on Twitter @thoughtsfromp1.

    As always you can find our podcast here or wherever you listen to podcasts. Feel free to reach out via email at thoughtsfromplayerone@gmail.com if you have any thoughts or ideas on what we should play next.

    submitted by /u/Fingorn
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Comic Eleventh Issue

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Was anyone able to pick it up? The release date was December 11, 2019... but my store said its coming next week.

    submitted by /u/dibella360
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What was your most impactful scene?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:39 AM PST

    So i wanted to talk about the most impactful scenes of Sean and Daniels journey to you.
    Obviously i would like to exclude the endings. They all were some of the most unforgetable scenes i have expirienced in games ever.
    So let´s focus more on the journey.

    I know there were a lot of scenes, but i would like to make the start with the moment when Sean goes outside the abandoned house in episode 2 for a smoke.
    After the long start in episode 1, where you still had to progress what was going on and trying to take good care for your brother in the beginning of episode 2, it was the first time, where you had the chance to recapitulize all the events that happened and feel the weight on Seans shoulders.
    At the moment, when Sean tried to move a stone to see if he also had powers, you could feel that he still was trying to figure out his place in this world. A young teenager that was thrown into a tough situation with a heavy burden, figuring out who he was and what his place was in that big story.
    Together with the calm music and the scenery outside of an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere, it made an magical scene that really dragged me deeper into the story and Seans feelings.

    There were so much more impactful scenes so i would love to hear which ones moved you the most and for what reason.

    submitted by /u/hanki_dory
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] “Fortunate son can go with any game ending” I guess it kinda works (the music is a bit loud)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:28 AM PST

    [S2 E1] I couldn't resist

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    [S2 E5] Gonzalo Martin (Sean) makes a mistake.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Starting on LiS1 now that I finished the 2nd season!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    I LOVED the second season, it's crazy to me how much a game could emotionally impact me this much. One of the best games I've ever played, ever, in my life.

    With it being over, I am now going to play the first season to see why everyone hates LiS2 so much; the game must be THAT good! Plus, I feel so left out on this Reddit knowing that I've not even touched the 1st season yet. Also bc I want to replay LiS2 with the decisions I make in LiS1 that might change things? I'm not too sure.

    Being on the Reddit, it's a given that I was exposed to spoilers from the 1st season, so I do know only subtle info about the game. Nothing really ruined it for me bc I have no idea wtf ppl were talking about so I'm heading in rn.

    Pretty sure the game will be good, I'll let you guys know how the 1st episode ran for me :)

    submitted by /u/lukeedookee
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Captain spirit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:22 AM PST

    Does captain spirit always have the same ending? Would very much like to know. If anyone could answer it would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Moose101596
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment