• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [S2 E5] General Discussion Post for Life Is Strange 2: Episode 5 - Wolves

    Life Is Strange | [S2 E5] General Discussion Post for Life Is Strange 2: Episode 5 - Wolves


    [S2 E5] General Discussion Post for Life Is Strange 2: Episode 5 - Wolves

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    The story of the wolf brothers comes to an end.

    This post will serve as a catch-all for discussion about Life Is Strange 2: Episode 5.
    Any random thoughts, opinions, and first impressions you have are welcome.
    You are of course still free to make your own post if you want to discuss a more specific topic!

    As this is the last episode, we'd also like to know if you're overall happy with the choices you've made. Are you happy with how it ended?

    submitted by /u/DuckOfDuckness
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Blue butterfly by SayuriChaos

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    [ALL] This made staying up 'till 3 AM worth it. Spoilers. Seriously.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My little collection | LiS 2 Collectors Edition arrived

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Finally got my life is strange tattoo!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    [ALL] Life is Strange 2 collector's edition came today!!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:12 AM PST

    [ALL] All 7 Endings!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    [S1 E3] i completed episode 3 and this is what i feel

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:01 AM PST

    am sad, i dont wanna save william from death, i dont wanna see my friend in wheel chair for the rest of her life, any way everyone have to die. he died for good and everyhthing is good, its f**ked up now and i cant change i think, i dont know. am feeling shit now. bad,sad...........

    submitted by /u/giridhargp
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Lis 2 ending killed me...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    That's all I can say... Easily one of the best games I have ever experienced,

    submitted by /u/w4tch3d_
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Hhope we will able to interact again with Lyla in the final episode

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    I feel like this character has a lot of unexploited potential, from the little we saw in episode 1 and 2. She is someone really important for Sean, and it's already kinda sad he didn't take the chance to call her again (like in episode 4, I would have loved to call her in the motel), so a scene with her during the last episode would the minimum to do.

    submitted by /u/Thrope18
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] My overall thoughts on S2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    I've waited until I played the entire season to post this. I'm going to break down by what I thought about the 3 main elements: character, story and (because it's a choice based game) choices.

    Character: I got to admit, right from the start they nail this. Sean, Lyla, Mr. Diaz, Daniel...right from the beginning I'm invested. I care about these characters. Each character, even if minor, feels real. Now, granted there are some that are caricatures like the racists men and couple etc...but unlike S1 I cared about all these characters. It took me a bit to really be invested in Max's story. And I cared aboutMax, Kate and Chloe and that's about it. In S2 I cared about every character the brothers cared about.

    1. Story/Writing: Ok so this element is hit or miss. I think the writers had a unique and great idea...it just wasn't as fleshed out. For example, I believe the climax of E1 happens way too quickly. There isn't MUCH world building. We are introduced to the brothers, and BOOM dad dies. Each episode features a new location and it seems, motivation. We are rooting for the brothers getting to Mexico but then they go to their grandparents, a forest etc. sometimes the story lacks focus. It's sometimes like the writers took 5 different stories of the brothers and mashed them together only leaving some elements connecting each episode. There are also times where nothing really happens (like at the grandparents house) And as for the writing it's hit or miss too. Like, you get heartfelt moments with the brothers on one hand then racist people show up and have just the most cringe dialog on the other. But then again S1 has very cringy dialogue too. I think this is in part due to a foreign country trying to write "American".

    2. Choices: This is possibly the best element. Now, while it's not "Detroit Become Human" with its choices it still feels like your choices matter. Everything you say to Daniel or do in front of him seems to have an impact. And that's pretty cool. I also like the idea of influencing the one with powers and not being the one with them. I think it was a unique way to look at it. I really enjoyed doing 2 play throughs (one good/canonical and one Evil) because I got to see how Daniel changes based on my decisions.

    Overall a pretty solid season. I do think that a more structured story and more story development was needed but I loved the characters and felt invested anyway.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/TheJumpingShrimp13
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm so excited for the finale tonight!!!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    It's like my classes can't be over any faster today! I'm so excited to see how the whole story wraps up. I've seen a lot of slander about LiS2 on here, but I actually like it a lot. I understand why some people can't connect with it though, of course. At first, I thought it was gonna be uninteresting to play a game that wasn't centered around Max and Chloe, but I really grew to love Sean and Daniel and I'm sad their story is coming to an end. I've tried not to compare the first game to this one because I feel like I'd drive myself crazy. I'm trying not to read anything and spoil the ending for myself today, but it's sooooo hard! I'm sure the ending choice, whatever it is, is gonna rip my heart out in true Life is Strange fashion.

    submitted by /u/danifishy
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Before the #journeysend

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:38 AM PST

    Hey everyone, just a quick post in these last hours to wish you all happy playing/watching!

    I haven't been around here back when season 1 and BTS came out, so this has been my first LIS game that I've been around for since the announcement - we've made it this far, with all the waiting and the frustrations and the feels, so here's a thank you to everyone here for all your posts and I can't wait to see all the reactions to the season finale :)

    submitted by /u/wanderingsoul28
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Self-Defense 101

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    [ALL] LIS2 Finale Hype Thread

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    I'm sure there will be an actual discussion post, but for anyone else who is excited and wants to talk about how hyped they are, come on in! I can't play the game until after work today so this thread is all I've got until then!

    Please let this be a thread for hype and excitement, not general criticism. Have fun!

    submitted by /u/cjwritergal
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Just now found this out about the souvenirs you collect in each episode of Season 2!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    You can exchange the keychains out as you find new ones! I wish I would have been aware of this earlier! I found that shiny rock on the edge of the canyon and went to check it out in the menu and saw the option. I'm definitely gonna remember this as I go back and replay to try and get all of the collectibles.

    submitted by /u/buritters
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life is Strange 2 Episode 5 Wolves All Collectibles (Souvenirs & Drawings)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    [S2 E5] About the letter in HIS trailer SPOILER

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    It's from Victoria and in it she talks about being locked in Jeffersons bunker, does she end up in the bunker anyway or did Dontnod do an oopsie?

    submitted by /u/AeroAviation
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Chloe Gets All the Love but I actually Really Like Max

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Max is very introverted but she's not the typical meek, shy introvert that the media always portrays. She's actually pretty endearing in her own way. She's awkward but I think she's aware of the fact that she is, and just rolls with it. When talking to people, she actually comes across as someone that's good with conversing. She doesn't have many friends, but I think that's more of her own choice, rather than from lack of social skills.

    Though Chloe's more interesting, I don't think Max is boring, at all. She has the personality of a confident introvert.

    submitted by /u/manymade1
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Some thoughts about endings and the post-LIS heartache

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    *before I start, another warning: spoilers ahead*

    I'll be honest, I had one ending of this episode spoiled for me yesterday and then fell into a hole of "screw it, let me see the others, too", and even after watching all of them yesterday, I had this one thought: this is all so sad.

    I'm not sure which of the season 2 endings would be objectively considered best, either both brothers making it to Mexico, or only Sean making it, I suppose, which are both alright in the sense that no one dies and neither one of them really gets any prison time. But. I just feel like even in those endings their lives are practically ruined - they're either separated, with Daniel in house arrest, or they have to constantly be on edge (like we see, danger is still very prominent, and what if once Daniel isn't around or isn't quick enough to protect both himself and Sean?) and they can't go back. With Sean ending up in prison ending, it's clear that something has broken inside of him during those years, and with Sean dying ending, well... it's evident how bad the consequences are.

    And all of that because of a little fake blood accidentally spilled on the wrong person.

    Even in LIS1, with the infamous final choice, there is no right decision, because they're both so heartbreaking in their own way. And I know it's supposed to be frustrating, because often that's life, and one tiny thing can set off a chain of catastrophic events, but... it just seems that these games will make your heart hurt no matter what, in the end.

    It's definitely been a while since I felt this post-LIS kind of emptiness, but here it comes again.

    Anyway, mini-rant over, here's a virtual hug to everyone who is going through a similar turmoil right now. And don't get me wrong, I love these games, it's just the more I think about them, the bigger the ache is.

    submitted by /u/wanderingsoul28
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Problem downloading Episode 5

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    So, I'm updating life is strange 2 on steam but it just seem to use the disk and not the network, and it doesn't download anything, is anyone else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/EspadachimAzul
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E3] Frank's Doggo

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    [All] Life is strange

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    Wanted to know if there are any alternate or secret endings when playing the game or if there is just 1. Also if the endings to any episodes can be different? Much appreciated if anyone knows.

    submitted by /u/Moose101596
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] a photo from a certain someone.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment