• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] It's meant to be by Turtleduckie

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] It's meant to be by Turtleduckie


    [NO SPOILERS] It's meant to be by Turtleduckie

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    [S2 E5] The face of a broken man

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] DONTNOD really nailed it in this scene.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:18 AM PST

    [all] this subreddit right now after S2E5 dropped

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    [S2] [Spoilers] Now that is how you do a cameo!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    I can't believe how well Dontnod did with David in the last episode! If you had asked me if I wanted them to have any character from season 1 (let alone David of all people) is season 2 it would have be a hard no.

    But the way they wove him into the story organically and put him in a completely realistic situation for the character. It is just mind blowing. When most media just uses old characters for the sake of it it is so refreshing to see it done right!

    submitted by /u/ILikeToDanceAndPogo
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Thank you life is strange 2 team! <3

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    This thread is for appreciating the hard work the whole life is strange 2 team has done and which brought up a precious gem as a product.

    The team thanked us for playing.

    I think it's time to thank THEM.

    It hurts me when they are insecured about whether we liked it or not, as they stated several times. This game might be not your deal, but talking it down and several people even being insulting is really just not fair at this point.

    Your goal was to make an emotional contemporary game, treating current society issues in a respect- (and by the way) wonderful manner.

    It became an emotional rollercoaster which touched me deeply and had a deep impact that lead to feelings, I didn't even know I had (How can human beings produce so many Tears in such a short time? *haha*).

    A special thanks also to Joathan Morali, which has an unbelievably high talent to underline emotions with his pieces of music.

    I love you guys, I'm looking forward to your upcoming art.

    submitted by /u/SlickyOneTwo
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] I Love This Girl

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    [S2 E5] First, just seeing the pictures, then actually hearing the name said brought a huge smile to my face ��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:54 PM PST

    [S2 E5] Can we talk about this...?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Brody's blog post.

    I loved it, to say the least. I loved his humility, I loved his forgiveness, I loved his change in heart. The letter completed such a great arc to his character even though we didn't get to see him.

    And the fact that it was titled "You Can Go Home Again" made me so happy for him yet so sad. Yes, we can go home again—but some people can't. Sean and Daniel can't. not to the home they had.

    submitted by /u/pinecone4506
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] I'm pretending that my alternate playthrough was the true ending. Diaz Bros forever!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:11 AM PST

    [S2] Let is revisit the Choices Mechanism which DONTNOD has vastly upgraded from S1.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:00 AM PST

    [ALL] Both these games helped me becoming a better human

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    While Life is Strange 1 helped me taking more time to decide things, and also enjoy the moment, this second opus maked my relation with my little brother way easier (we are 2 boys, with the same gap than in LIS 2) and I identified myself a lot in Sean relationship with his brother...

    Haven't really be close with my little bro for 18 years, but while I played the game, I changed my behavior with him naturally... Think I really turn into some sort of big bro as they call it in this game

    I really hope he'll play the game soon as well, I think he will recognize himself in Daniel

    did LiS changed your relationship to life ?

    submitted by /u/tokycheat
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Right sooooo... LiS 3 anyone? What are your opinions guys?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:13 AM PST

    [S2 E5] And he thought he wasn't an artist. Get out of here!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:02 AM PST

    [S2 E5] These Fricking Endings...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    SPOILERS FOR LIS1 AND LIS2!

    I finished playing through the endings and oh my god has a game never touched my heart how life is strange has. Both games, as a matter of fact. I loved the story of Sean and Daniel so much and as I much as I wanted to give them what they wanted I couldn't, because it meant risking their lives and future. Out of the 7 endings, I cried in 5. I only cried in the Sacrifice Chloe ending for 1. Ugh, I don't even know what to say. These endings just HURT. They literally make me feel like shit, even though I know I tried my best, I tried giving Sean and Daniel the lives which were stolen from them: the identities which were taken from them. I already have a strong dislike of racists, but seeing it take place in this game really made me realise how EVIL it can truly be. I have never made a racist remark in my life and if I heard one, I would either ignore it or just tell myself that the person who's saying it is a piece of shit (trust me, I've experienced racism, although not to an intense or worrying extent and I am grateful for that, even if people do point at me for my coloured skin). Seeing it happen in this game made me realise how easy I have it. I'm the same coloured skin as Sean and Daniel, although we don't share nationality and that might seem really small, but it just makes me relate to them more and feel the same pain which they feel because it is mutual between real life and this game world which was so beautifully created. Life is Strange and 2 changed my life; I'm sorry if this sounded weird or something but I just needed to get this off my chest.

    I'll be waiting for LiS 3! :)

    submitted by /u/ideklolz
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] the endings were just... wow.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    I just want to say that after watching the other alternate endings to S2, I realized that all them were equally good (no joke). I was honestly surprised because from my experience with games that have multiple endings, you can usually tell which one is the "true", "good" or "bad" ending, but for some reason, I really didn't feel that there was in this season. The same goes with the low morality Daniel endings, the blood brothers ending was pretty bad ass, I'm not gonna lie. Overall, it also made me realize that your choices and actions from the first episode to the last do affect Daniel's response to your final choice, and that really hit me hard.

    In case, you all were wondering, I chose the ending where both Sean and Daniel voluntarily surrendered to the feds because I was seriously concerned that Daniel didn't know how to speak Spanish lol.

    submitted by /u/yasukl
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] With Daniel's new look he reminds me more than ever of another powerful kid.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    [ALL] Not the hero that LiS deserves, but the one it needs right now

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:20 PM PST

    [S2 E5] I really miss the licensed music.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    So I absolutely loved the finale and the season as a whole, so I'm not trying to complain, but the one thing I really felt was missing in this last episode was a really good ending song. Last episode already had the complaints of cutting it down to one song, and now this time we don't even get a single one, not even for the ending.

    The first season's ending will always stick with me and honestly Spanish Sahara is a big reason why. The devs seem to just have the magic touch of knowing just the perfect songs to use to enhance the experience of the game so much more, I've lost count of how many times I've listened to the soundtracks. And of course nothing against Jonathan Morali, he's an amazing composer and I loved his work this season. But every time a song would start, I'd get excited for a second only to realize, "oh it's another variation of the main LiS2 song".

    Of course I'm assuming this is a Square problem rather than a DONTNOD one.

    submitted by /u/CreepyClown
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Watching people's reactions on Youtube to the various endings of LiS2

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    [S2] (Spoilers-ish) The Episode 5 menu screen is beautifully painful

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:10 PM PST

    [ALL] Who are your favorite side characters?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    A common complaint I see from LiS2 naysayers are that the side characters suck because there's not enough time spent with them. But honestly I thought the side characters were more developed than quite a bit of the side characters in season 1. Cassidy, Finn, Chris and Karen are among my faves in the series.

    I'm curious as to what everyone's favorite side characters are throughout the LiS games? I'm encouraging friendly discussion!

    submitted by /u/CharmingArsenal
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I'm glad that Life is Strange 2 broke the cycle of bad last episodes by having a really good last episode

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    But it would be nice if they didn't invert it so that all the other episodes are bad episodes.

    submitted by /u/murasyid
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] I didn’t expect much from this game, but I’m so glad I gave it a shot.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    May contain spoilers for the early game as well if you haven't started yet

    I just finished episode 5 and I gotta say this series has been a great journey over the last week. Overall it was a great 'choose your story' game and it was fun to play and guess what would happen next. Although the last episode wasn't the most exciting it was a heartwarming ending and seeing Sean living a happy life and Daniel being peaceful with his grandparents, it was a relievable scene. I loved the aspect of Sean doodling his adventure and it added to the fun of the game. It's good to see Daniel using his powers for good. The game really gets you to connect with the characters emotionally, and it's sad that it's ended, but hey, everything comes to an end, right? But yeah, I recommend the game to anyone who likes the opportunity to choose your own path. Beautiful game as well lol. All I have left to say is adios, amigos :)

    submitted by /u/OhReAlLyMyDuDe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment