• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] So I got this as tattoo (stick and poke)! Tell me what you think! ❤️

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] So I got this as tattoo (stick and poke)! Tell me what you think! ❤️


    [NO SPOILERS] So I got this as tattoo (stick and poke)! Tell me what you think! ❤️

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:04 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes by Naomi Elez-Villarroel

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Polsite

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:03 AM PST

    [All] I do not miss them! I DO NOT!... Why are my colleagues giving me weird looks?! [Meant as a joke - will keep only the framed one.]

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Fuck. This. Game.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I was sitting in chemistry class working on some of the test questions in the chemistry book. I'm shuffeling a Spotify playlist in the background to block out the noise in the classroom, not really listening to the music.

    But suddenly, a song by Daughter starts playing (can't remember which song, probs "The Right Way Around") and I just feel how tears start streaming down my face and I just can't stop crying. My classmates were noticing me and I just couldn't stop, so I excused myself and went to the bathroom, passing multiple of people staring at me, still sobbing like a baby.

    I come back to class, after almost 10 minutes of crying in the bathroom. No one says anything, but I can feel people gawking at me.

    Here I am in a (somewhat) new school trying to fit in, and suddenly I'm having an emotional breakdown in front of my entire class. Fuck. This. Game

    submitted by /u/Mulle_Meck_III
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] [S2] After reading a lot of the opinions on this season, felt like giving my two cents.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:03 AM PST

    Before I say my two cents, will mention i finished ep 4 just tonight and will finish the series tomorrow.

    A lot of the beef with LIS2 and it's fans from what I have noticed is comparisons to LIS1. People seem to focus on things like, "it's not mysterious enough, and they're pushing the whole America is racist and Christianity is awful!" As an atheist and an American who has witnessed racism towards my friends. I completely disagree with a lot of these claims.

    Life is Strange 1, what did we learn from it? A lot I would say. Being there for your friend. You can't change the past, etc. the story taught us to be better people (my take).

    Life is Strange 2 did the same thing. I feel like Just because something is relevant in the story to what's going on now adays, people are getting the urge to be annoyed by it, and complain that it's included in the story. They include it for a reason. Life is Strange to me isn't just to share a story, it's to teach us values, how to be a better person, etc. Morals/ life advice I've learned from LIS2. Look out for family, it's forever. We are all human beings, and not everyone can understand us. This relates to both the racism, Sean and Daniel, and especially Karen. I'm a Karen sympathizer, and while I disagree with what she did, I can understand the choices she made, even if they were wrong ones. After the convo in the hotel, I personally forgave her, as Sean, and my own self.

    Side note: saw some people were annoyed and found the dialogue with the Rednecks in episode 4 unrealistic. Bullshit, there are some fucked up people in the world. Just because you may not have witnessed it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened before. It has, people are fucked up.

    Another thing people seemed to be very annoyed with is how they didn't get to know characters long enough. My response: Duh. This is a story about being on the run. Sure, I would LOVE for Lyla to come back, when I found out I was alone in episode 2, I immediately went to call her. But, ask yourself, why would it make any sense for Sean to contact her? He doesn't want to put her through that shit again. And after her telling him about the police interrogations, what true friend would? I liked the fact we didn't get to stick around places for long. Was I sad when we had to say goodbye, of course I was, but that's what life is, it throws curveballs, it causes you to make the choices you don't want to take, etc. And sometimes, shit hits the fan and shot happens that makes you pissed off, annoyed, etc.

    Personally, I love this story, enough to the point where I feel a much stronger tie to this season than the one before. Don't get me wrong, LIS1 affected me in a lot of ways. It's the reason for 3 years I always considered it to be my fav game of all time. But now, LIS2 is right up there with it.

    Sorry this post doesn't address everything I wanted to say, but I need sleep. To whoever sees this, if you go along with this whole LIS2 is bad and is poorly put together, think of it like this. Look at the game as a stand-alone. Pretend the original LIS never existed. Look at what is being shared throughout the story, and what it teaches you along the way. Understand that just because the season hits on subjects such as racism and religion, even if done over the top, does not mean what they are displaying isn't in the real world. It exists. If you still feel it's poorly put together, then that's you and I respect it.

    submitted by /u/Double2k
    [link] [comments]

    [All] I only grabbed BTS recently, and I thought it was a pretty generic and cliche game, until I had to deal with this scene ...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:32 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] it’s replay time

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    [All] A question about LiS ending

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Played through this awesome game for the first time a couple weeks ago. Just got BtS and played through that and now I just finished replaying LiS again. I haven't played LiS2.

    Anyway, on my second run I wanted to try to play things differently so I chose to sacrifice Chloe.

    What I wanted to ask and talk about was the funeral. Did anybody else feel confused when that blue butterfly from the beginning landed on Chloe's coffin then Max smiled? What does that mean? Was that supposed to provoke a feeling? It gave me some kind of hope for something but I don't even know what lol

    submitted by /u/WLWMain03
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Can you hide rachel in the train scene from BTS?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Hi everyone, i just put [ALL] in the title, just to be save.

    I had a cool idea for a little video, that i will most likely use for the, what i would like to call, the "tv series edit". Basically all episodes made into a cinematic tv series...thingy.

    Anyway, the idea was basically this: I use the free camera mod (the in-game one, not the cheat engine one) from BTS, and place it to the side of the train were Chloe and Rachel are sitting, while listening to Chloe's earplugs. All of a sudden a tree (or something else, gets in front of the screen, making the screen black for a split second, and all of a sudden rachel is gone, and Chloe is now the blue haired version of the first game, listening to earplugs alone. With perhaps a dramatic boom sound, the same one from the slenderman's shadow games (not the original slenderman).

    Anyway, there is a mod that replaces the model from Chloe with the blue haired version from the first game. So thats all set. But in order for this scene to work, Rachel needs to be hidden somehow. Note that i'm only talking about the sequence where you listen to earplugs together, or alone.

    Is such a thing possible? Or is there another way to make this scene possible?

    submitted by /u/MisterMeoww
    [link] [comments]

    [C1] Question for subscribers: How long is too long for receiving issues

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    What's the longest you've had to wait for issues to arrive? I still haven't received my issue #12 and was wondering if this is common or if I should start looking into things.

    Have had to wait a bit in the past but never this long.

    Any feedback you could share would be much appreciated -- thanks!

    submitted by /u/LostBard72
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] The reaction to her result is hella adorable!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    [no spoilers] downloading issue

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    On Xbox episode 3 and 4 of life is strange 1 won't download they are saying installation stopped whenever I try to resume them again it just keeps happening anyone know why or how to fix it thanks

    submitted by /u/amy-is-different221
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Parting Ways

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:12 AM PST

    So why did even Daniel Jump? I mean he could have a life with Sean. Doesn't he want to be with Sean or did he think he won't be happy in Mexico?

    submitted by /u/chocolategurrl
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E2] The rarest of rare outcomes

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    [S2 E4] Can't interact with a key object

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    I'm stuck in the hotel room in episode 4. I've watched walkthroughs and I know I'm supposed to read the letter on the bed, but no matter what angle or distance I look at it from there's no option to click on it. (There's something wrong with the tablet next to it too. I can put in the password but then it just shows me an image of a single icon, and despite there being 4 dots on the bottom I can't scroll through things.)

    I've tried restarting the chapter from the menu. I haven't tried restarting the whole episode because I'd hate to spend hours replaying it just to hit the same glitch anyways. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? Or a better place to ask this? I'd kinda like to finish the game and this is frustrating me. (I'm on PS4, by the way.)

    submitted by /u/6ixels
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] it’s replay time

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Just finished LiS episode 4. It wants me to buy episode 5 but also says I own it (I do). I am playing off the disc (xbox one). Can't finish and am bummed ��. Help?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What are some good LIS fanfics where Chloe, Max and Rachel are all alive and involved in the story?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:33 PM PST

    The only one I have read is Not Over Yet which I really enjoyed.

    submitted by /u/samoa3260
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment