• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Who cares if the stars are dead" (art by AnoukBrick)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Who cares if the stars are dead" (art by AnoukBrick)


    [NO SPOILERS] "Who cares if the stars are dead" (art by AnoukBrick)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:04 AM PST

    [no spoilers] I made Max and Chloe in The Sims

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    [no spoilers] max portrait by @kayasketch (Twitter)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Photobook made by me :)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Photobook made by me :)

    Hello. I love LiS series sooo much. I decided to make a photobook. It looks like its made by Max. There are 40 double pages inside, so overall more than 80. Hardcover, a4 format. Inside I put lot of photos, arts and photos which can be find in game. Also, on pages there a lot of notes and drawings like in the original Max diary in game. I put a lot work in that and Im happy with final effect. Its great item for people like me, I really like all LiS games, but first part is my favorite. Here you can see few first pages :)

    https://preview.redd.it/8bzcvyvdb5d41.jpg?width=2100&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ee4fba40722c12239ba2acb1daf287ebcb89e05a

    https://preview.redd.it/d01rwfudb5d41.jpg?width=2100&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3d90f7a542cdeff72937a14a63e2e78d9ccf5846

    https://preview.redd.it/290tixvdb5d41.jpg?width=2100&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=982dd11a9b6e58aca75f4300bc5a652f0d081515

    https://preview.redd.it/keb2duudb5d41.jpg?width=2100&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=80a823bc1c122d9a1d1f5806287e0d8a67d35376

    https://preview.redd.it/wdjhlwvdb5d41.jpg?width=2100&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d1e03da6820c9f79d1dc9600201517bb62db9fb5

    https://preview.redd.it/y5h2ftudb5d41.jpg?width=2100&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f27bc3134d11dee2e7119c3b7a2685ea08a38ae8

    submitted by /u/Taconabicie
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Victoria with glasses by QTori

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Finally here <3

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:04 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] finally bought Life is Strange 2 on Steam! anyone have any tips that are totally out-of-context and probably won’t make sense until I start playing?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:07 AM PST

    just wanted to try this out for fun! :D

    submitted by /u/thebadviolinist
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Sup guys, just playing some dress-up, how do I look? Constructive comments welcome!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Giving away a code for Episode 5 of LIS 2 (PS4)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:48 AM PST

    As per title, I bought episode 5 twice by mistake so I'm giving one away. First come first serve, hopefully someone else will use it, it's a great finale in my opinion. The code is DE2Q-6ENL-8F93

    Just don't cry too much if you can.

    submitted by /u/SirCioppalot
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E2] Glitch on Mac? I have enough money but can't buy something.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    I have over ten dollars and need to buy a gift for Daniel. The only options are to 'look' (and the gifts just sort of flow/disappear) or 'put back.' As I have enough money, shouldn't I be able to buy a sitting bear or something?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/centuryofprogress
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Hey everyone! This week my podcast did an episode discussing the first two volumes of the Life is Strange comics (Dust & Waves) We hope you enjoy our discussion, and we’d love to hear what you think about these comics!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:00 PM PST

    [ALL] Just finished LiS2, and came to the realization that your choice doesn't have to be morally motivated

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I've been meaning to play the game forever, I had to pause after episode 1 because the entire game wasn't released and it's very emotionally overwhelming for me to play it in pieces (lesson learned playing the first one, took me forever). So I finally sat down and finished it all this week. I almost have to create a mental state to play LiS I find.

    Once the game finished I got the redemption ending. Not surprising as throughout the game I tried to do right by Daniel. Don't get me wrong, he made it very hard for me at the farm. But I still put him first because he was honest and open with me about his feelings.

    After I finished I was reading about the other endings and people said redemption is the moral ending. Because you did the right thing by turning yourself in.

    I got confused because I don't get the whole right and wrong idea. And me chosing a morally good ending clashed with my LiS playthrough because I sacrificed Arcadia Bay without a second thought so I could save Chloe.

    After going over both the games and their respective endings it just occurred to me that in LiS2, Daniel is like your Chloe. He has powers yes, but it doesn't make him Max.

    In the first one, Max was our Sean. We saw the world through her eyes. We made decisions and tried to do what we thought best for ourselves and those we cared for. The one person who got influenced by our decisions the most was Chloe, our Daniel. And like I did in LiS, I couldn't throw away the life of the person I watched grow, the person I protected and cared for through the whole journey. Daniel kept saying he wanted to go back home, be with Chris, mom, his grandparents, how he couldn't even speak Spanish.

    Comparing the two I realized, I never really saw the choices as moral or immoral. It was more so for the love of another. I guess for me, Daniels happiness was the most important thing. So was Chloe's.

    Unrelated to this post but, my god. The game was so moving and emotional. I'm so glad this was made and hope more people experience it.

    submitted by /u/If-ItWereMe
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] LiS2 sale?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    I have not played LiS2. I was wondering if y'all think LiS2 will be on sale for cheaper than 50% later this year? Just want to hear what other people think because I want the game but I am unsure if I want to wait and since it's 50% off on the PlayStation store right now I was thinking of buying it but there are many other games I want so I am trying to decide to wait or not until it's a cheaper price.

    submitted by /u/WLWMain03
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E4] Cassidy's name

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    When looking through the case pictures in the hospital while Agent Flores is on the phone I noticed that under Cassidy's photo, her name is listed as "Lucy Rose Jones". Is it ever said why she doesn't use her legal name and I'm just missing something?

    submitted by /u/Boop_Lasagna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment