• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by Meme Yoimachi

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by Meme Yoimachi


    [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by Meme Yoimachi

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is strange poster which arrived in the mail yesterday.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    [S2 E5] Sean's All Fates. - Fanart by Ayra.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    [ALL] Found some Jefferson Art in Captain Spirit. Thought it was a nice little connection to LiS1

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Just found this awesome collection

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    [S2] Already finished the fourth episode of Life is Strange 2 in my drawing challenge on IG!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Days

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:37 AM PST

    [S1] Just finished my first playthrough of Life is Strange

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Maybe some of you will remember me, I posted here a few months ago asking if Life is Strange was really a good game because I was going to get an Xbox and was planning to play it. So, yeah, after 3 days I finally finished it.

    Man, talk about foreshadowing it! Jefferson says "I could frame any of you in a dark corner" in the first episode, and that's exactly what he's been doing.

    I picked an "unpopular" choice at the ending, I chose to sacrifice Chloe because I really connected with her throughout the story, even in the alternate reality.

    I loved the game and I already miss Max, Chloe and all those amazing characters. I loved the way Alyssa saves you in Episode 5 after you spent 4 episodes saving her, that was heartwarming for some reason.

    Anyway, I already played Captain Spirit and got Life is Strange 2 on Game Pass. Is it as good as the first one?

    submitted by /u/thepekoriandr
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] How Life is Strange Before The Storm made me have a crush on Chloe

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Life is Strange BtS is the first-ever LiS that I played, and the only one to date (I'm working on getting the others). I played a lot of video games before it, but I never had a crush on a video game character.... until Chloe Price. Chapter 1 of BtS was amazing, introducing us to Chloe and her amazing personality... she always does the best jokes, and she's nice and sweet to most people around her... but most importantly, I felt a connection with her that I never did before with ANY fictional character ever, I don't know what's wrong with me there... I just wish she existed in real life...

    submitted by /u/GoblinGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] My Cover of Something Good by Alt-J. Epic song xD

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    [BtS E1] Victoria Price. Has anyone played one of the games fully with a model swap? I kinda wanna see how some of the scenes look haha.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] 10 BEST Games Of The DECADE (2010-2019)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Was kinda bored so i made this simple drawings.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    [ALL] Before The Storm, PS4 Trophy glitch?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    The junkyard doesnt recognize me doing the graffiti. Any help?

    submitted by /u/xstrays
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Just finished LiS 2 and I just wanted to say that I cAn AdD mOrE dEtAiLs If I wAnT

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:44 PM PST

    that line annoyed me a lot. why would he always say the same stuff when drawing 😩 but, i loved the game a lot, too. don't understand why so many people say it's disappointing, when i think it's way better that LiS 1

    submitted by /u/pualala
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Santa Monica Dream (all LiS games)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    remember the song from season 1? and how Rachel in BTS wants to go to Santa Monica with Chloe? and finn from episode 3 of season 2 had a dream of going to santa monica. its an obvious thing to connect but i just thought about it

    submitted by /u/MurdBird
    [link] [comments]

    [all] made a bts rachel amber league card!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    [S2 E5] LiS 2 - 'Blood Brothers' ending but with 'Zero Hour' from Overwatch

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:38 PM PST

    [S2 E5] Does anybody know of a Lone Wolf Playthrough?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Basically I'm curious to know if anybody is aware of a playthrough where the gamer in question got the Lone Wolf ending?

    submitted by /u/Kins_Colt
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Issues playing on IOS Mobile

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Hello all, I have recently began playing season 1 and I am running into some issues. When playing I receive a text (in game) and it takes me to the messages menu but I cannot exit out of the screen. All buttons on the top to navigate the journal and what not are not visible leaving me to force close and reopen the game and restart the scene all over again. I cannot get any further because of this. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I am playing on an iPhone 11 if it helps any.

    submitted by /u/slimmjadie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment