• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Always remember that you're not alone by VickyHikari

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Always remember that you're not alone by VickyHikari


    [NO SPOILERS] Always remember that you're not alone by VickyHikari

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    [ALL] Captain Spirit and Super Max by QTori

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    [All] Thoughts on Redemption ending?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So I just finished season 2, and got the redemption ending. I wanted to ask what you all thought. At first, that ending felt way more bitter than sweet to me. It seemed that Sean lost the rest of his youth, saw his family, broke down, then shortly after left them to go who knows where. That last image of the brothers going their separate ways was the last straw and broke me a little. But, I haven't seen anyone else talk about this, and maybe it was just obvious to everyone else and I missed it, I think there is a little more going on there. The primary way LiS2 tracks time, outside of just telling you, is the state of the boy's hair. Sean out of prison is borderline bald, and when they go camping he has alot of hair - to me, the difference seems way more significant then between episode 4 and 5, so he has probably been out 5 - 6 months at that point. Meaning, Sean gets out of jail, probably spends several months reconnecting with family and friends, and then decides it is time for him to move on. He has reestablished his brotherly bond, as is clear from the camping trip, and has decided that he wants to move on with his life. That definitely takes some of the edge off for me, and makes me more at peace with how my playthrough ended.

    Sorry for the wall of text, but is that how you all interpreted this ending?

    submitted by /u/Steamrolla94
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Step-douche vs stepdad reality

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] Step-douche vs step dad

    When I first played Lis (I think 5 years ago) I still lived with my dad and every two weeks I went to visiting my mother and my stepdad. As my bond with my stepdad wasn't that great at the time, there was a lot of yelling, arguing and also fighting, I totally sided with Cloe. I understood how Cloe felt having a step-douche around who thinks he's the boss and can determine all the house rules.

    But now I am older. I live alone and visit my step dad and mother every month. My bound with my step dad has increased a lot. He even helpt me to get a loan for my new appartement. And now I've played this game again and I can really see what David was trying to do. How much he cared for Cloe and wanted to help her.

    I can see how little arguments can explode in something bigger and make people hate each other more than they should. I totally get that, and I can see why my own step dad had to be the douche sometimes to teach me stuff or to discipline me the way my mother couldn't.

    I am grateful that this game was not a one side-show and let people see that there is more in every person and there is more than black and white alone.

    Is there somebody els who experienced the same thing?

    submitted by /u/Ivy_sapph
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Ghosts - A Life is Strange FanFic

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Hello all! I shared this when I finished it, a little over a year ago. I recently came across it again, I want to give newer people to the sub and fandom a chance to read it. I'm really proud of how it turned out, and hope you all enjoy!

    submitted by /u/knockemdead8
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Just finished Captain Spirit and I wanna cry

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Not only it's the cutest game ever but it also has the cutest main character I've ever seen. If I ever have a son, I'd love him to be just like Chris.

    Also I can relate to the depressed dad getting drunk while watching sports. It made me scare to shoot him with the toy gun tbh.

    submitted by /u/billiemint
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] That hot dog bastard

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    What the fuck does the hot dawg man's slogan 'work hard, mustard big' mean I've been thinking about this for almost an hour now! What does it mean? I need answers please!

    submitted by /u/trash_of_might
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] A Howl in the Night. - Fanfic Written by Bracco.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Is my LiS2 playthrough fucked up?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    So I just started up LiS2 and I really don't like how things are turning out.

    I'm pinning some of this on the writing, but I suppose it's not supposed to be easy to guide both Sean and Daniel through impossible circumstances.

    I just get a fair bit of ludonarrative dissonance when I choose warmer dialogue options in the dialogue tree, but Sean yells and diminishes Daniel in the scripted sequences.

    Does this kind of thing get better in later eps? Again I just finished ep 3 so no spoilers please.

    submitted by /u/SurlySudowoodo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment