• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] -- Chloe

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] -- Chloe


    [NO SPOILERS] -- Chloe

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Kiss me now by Atutcha

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I was learning to draw anatomy and decided to finish it off as Max

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe gets hella high and happy 4/20

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    [No spoilers] The third book has arrived as well :3

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    [no spoilers] chloe profile pic edit

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Guys, I finished the comics and lis and lisbts. They were amazing, so I drew this. It's based off the comic. I am in love with Chloe!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Got reintroduced to "Crosses" when playing LIS. It fits Max and the world so well. I hope I've done it justice. Enjoy.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] End Credits Max and Chloe (OST Life is Strange) - Guitar Cover with TABS

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Tips for drawing fanart?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I want to be able to draw like some of the people in this community, but I'm a terrible artist. How do I draw like you guys?

    Is there a certain technique, or app you use or something, because I can't draw worth shit, but I want to be able to. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ConorOberstFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Kinda late to the party I know

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    [no spoilers] a candid backyard fire pit chill session wearing the misfit skull

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    [No spoilers]Another cloey drawing fan art

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    [No spoilers] another cloey drawing

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    [ALL] Animal Crossing is Strange

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    [All] Why many people think that Warren is creepy?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I ask myself this question because I feel the opposite. Warren appears to be creepy in the nightmare, however Max recently discovered the truth about Jefferson. So we can think that she's now afraid of discovering a dark side for every man. Moreover most people don't remember that Warren is the real hero of the game. Max can fix the timeline because he kept the photo. He is a key character. Conversely, most people forget how Chloe is creepy. Always thinking to use Max power for her own interest. Without caring to much of how Max is affected by reversing time. Chloe put herself in dangerous situation because she know that Max can reverse time. Am I the only one who think the ankwardness of Chloe is obvious? Am I the only one who think that killing a whole town for a junky is darker than all the character nightmare version together? I really experienced this game as a personal development mean. That's why I use it as a background to analyse my own personality. So I appreciate if someone want to discuss and answer my question.

    submitted by /u/Davidabricot
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Brody Holloway: A Tribe Called West

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Alright, hear me out. Dude sounds just like Seth Rogen.

    submitted by /u/Mbg140897
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Gaming across platforms

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I originally played life is strange on my iphone, and now i'm trying to switch to my laptop. i've already played the first three episodes but the program is having some kind of technical difficulties and won't let me log into my account. there is also no information that i've played the game when i login online.

    can i even switch to my laptop? will my data from playing on my phone carry over or will i have to start all over? any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/g007w
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment