• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Is it just me or Chloe is growing much more in the community than Max does?

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Is it just me or Chloe is growing much more in the community than Max does?


    [NO SPOILERS] Is it just me or Chloe is growing much more in the community than Max does?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Kate Marsh fanart by me.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    [no spoilers] hey guys. I’m new here, my post description is in the comments.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    [ALL] Max by missxdelaney

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Movie night by SapphicTeaParty

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    [No spoilers] I’ve played this game way to many times and decided to get 100%

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Drew this up while listening to a bunch of Low Roar. I'm thinking of coloring it but being colorblind doesn't help much

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    [S2 E5] Seacob Kiss. - Fanart by Chibikinesis.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What’s next in Life is Strange?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I think they'll be a sequel but I'd like to see what you guys think.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CanaanTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Am I the only one who is angry against Life is Strange?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I started to play the game yesterday. I immediately found it awesome (display, music, story), and I love exploration games. It reminds me Broken Sword. I was playing this game because I'm tired of violent game, and I prefer to walk through, and deal with emotions. However, I quickly felt that something will go wrong. That the game will bring me in a heartbreaking story. To be honest, I watched some Youtube walkthrough, and then discovered the end, or the several ends. I'm really angry because I would like to play the game. And in another hand, I so grateful to prevent myself for being heartbroken. I just finished the game AER Memories of Old. Why all emotional games always chose the negative side of emotions? The most depressive solution?

    That kind of scenario is to me like an explosion which kills almost everything I experienced during the game. Does anybody here feels the same?

    submitted by /u/Davidabricot
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I’m trying to figure out Chloe’s sexuality...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    What do y'all think? And I'd love to hear y'all's theories and explanations.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bubblecat16
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] what songs remind you of LiS despite them not actually being in any of The games?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    One for me was Mystery Of Love as I could swear it was in one of the games but I just can't find any evidence of it being in one of them

    submitted by /u/WapsAndCustardCreams
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Started binging Life is Strange playthroughs again, watching Eurogamer - again and found this list, figured it might belong in here: Mental health issues portraited in games.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] How are the Life is Strange comics?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    I recently finished LiS BtS and I'm just sad and lonely. I would like more story about LiS Bae's and thanks to one of the posts here on this subreddit I found out that there are official comics. Amazon reviews look good but I have found reviews saying that the comics have no purpose. I'm also worried that since original writers were not involved, characters won't feel like their game character counterparts. I know there are fanfictions, but they just doesn't work for me. I tried reading few recommend ones but I didn't feel like I was reading something related to LiS.

    Edit. Thank you all. It seems that my concerns were unnecessary. I will get the first arc asap.

    submitted by /u/MonoAudioStereo
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I love you so much... I'm really gonna miss you by RainbowRenders

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    [S1] Shouldn't the game end at episode 4?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I'm sure this must have been discussed but since you can't put spoilers in titles it's impossible to find.

    So you go back in time to stop william from dying, you would never have to save chloe's life in the bathroom, which is arguably why Max's time travel powers wake up. So once you do this, shouldn't Max be stuck in this timeline forever?

    submitted by /u/Chance-Business
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I think I feel the same by RainbowRenders

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    [ALL] Think I love him by RainbowRenders

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment