• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Into the woods

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Into the woods


    [NO SPOILERS] Into the woods

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    [S1] How much time until I can finally get over this game?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    First of all, I am kind of known as "the tough guy", my friends often tell me I don't have feelings, I don't cry to movies, or games, I just am not into very sentimental stuff. So I never cried to a game before. But this game. Damn, it left me with a depression and a empty feeling. It has been a week now since I finished the game(Before the storm too).

    Everything was so great, from the characters to the soundtrack, I got to care so much about the characters like they were my own friends or family. At the end I even started to cry. I have to say that I kind of stabbed myself with choosing the "Sacrifice Chloe" ending. I just don't know how to get over this ending, this game, that world. I got to care for them so much and I still think about the game throughout the day.

    How did you guys get over it and how much did it take? I keep saying to myself that it was just a game, the characters are not real, they don't exist but to no avail. I don't even want to play the second game because it will make me a wreck again.

    I am happy that I played it, but sad at the same time.

    submitted by /u/Raigeki27
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Should I start a channel for my covers?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Edit: I will wait until tomorrow morning to make the channel and then I will update you all

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/soapy06
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Had some fun replaying S1 and BtS, by alternating between games after each episode

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    So I decided to replay LIS1 and BtS in this order:

    LIS1 E1

    BtS E1

    LIS E2

    BtS E2

    LIS E3

    BtS E3

    LIS E4

    Farewell

    LIS E5

    It was fun picking up on the parallels between episodes, like the snow and fire in the opening chapters, or how Max's scenes in the principal's office sandwich Chloe's in BtS E2. (It does make Chloe's comment about Wells's office weirder, but then she's likely thinking out loud.) Seeing the contrasts in characters like Frank, as well as Chloe in 2013, pushed me to make 2010 Chloe more aggressive, but also not quite comfortable admitting she's in love with Rachel yet.

    It gets a bit awkward when the momentum ramps up in BtS and Max gets sucked into an alternate reality where William is alive, but hey, time is relative. BtS E3 and LIS E4 both have trips to the hospital, Farewell works as a flashback-like dream Max has while comatose, and of course there's the parallel of William and Chloe's funerals.

    What I didn't expect is how playing BtS made the confirmation of Rachel's death in LIS E4 much more emotional - you kinda expect after BtS's post-credits, but steeling yourself for it seems to make it hit harder, like bad news you were expecting. Or perhaps it's because it gives you some false hope she's merely imprisoned?

    Has anyone else has experimented giving the Chloe/Max saga a non-linear structure?

    submitted by /u/alientraveller
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Help me name my fanfic!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] just completed Life Is Strange 100%

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] which one of these looks the most like chloe’s hair?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    [ALL] LISten EP2: Chloe and Rachel's relationship in "Brave New World"

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Caulrich by EvYLB

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    [S1 E1] beta Mark Jeffercorona mod

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] [PS4] I adored Life is Strange and I've just stated Before the Storm - the movement is really weird! Has anybody else experienced this or do you have any tips?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Playing on PS4 using a DS4.

    Played through and loved every minute of Life is Strange 1 and the controls and movement of Max didn't even cross my mind, it just worked.

    Finally, just started Before the Storm and I can't quite put my finger on it but the movement of Chloe is really weird, she just seems out of control as well as the camera movements too. I can't seem to control her smoothly!

    There was something about controlling Max that was smooth and natural whereas Chloe seems very janky and erratic (classic Chloe).

    Anybody else experience this or know of any help or fixes? The sensitivity options don't seem to help.

    Thanks in advance for any input!

    submitted by /u/StarTruckNxtGyration
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] So I’m back again, I’ve been adding to the playlist here and there but my seasonal depression has made me quite moody so I’ve decided to dedicate some time to this playlist again. I know quite a few of you like this list so I’d like to know if you guys have any song suggestions.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Restarting th first game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I'm restarting the game that started it all and I'm not ready for the roller coaster of emotions but I'll upload new stuff and important choices and each time I start the next episode. I'm so excited and scared

    submitted by /u/Jean-Ralphio190
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] [S2] Does going along with Finn’s plan affect the possibility of getting certain endings?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Anyone know if doing the heist counts as lowering morality and can impact getting one of the "positive" endings?

    Apologies if this is formatted incorrectly.

    submitted by /u/Dragonache
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment