• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Some aesthetic photos with my Chloe Price cosplay

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Some aesthetic photos with my Chloe Price cosplay


    [NO SPOILERS] Some aesthetic photos with my Chloe Price cosplay

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Goodbye To My Santa Monica Dream (art by Mexxn)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel portrait by Missxdelaney

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max??... (Final Fantasy VII Remake)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Started Work on a LiS Fic

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I really enjoyed Better Then and have been enjoying Ouroboros. Those great fics have inspired me to try my hand at writing in the LiS universe. I hope I'm able to do justice to the awesome and relatable characters as well as the cool universe. Wish me luck! I'll post the results... eventually.

    submitted by /u/jman0916
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Headbanging is crucial by Maiqueti

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    [ALL] I found the butterfly of Chloe in Star Trek Picard Ep10. Thought you might like it.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] #we need life is strange 3 we all love and miss it

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] PLEASE HELP... me find the ORIGINAL SCORE to the amazing LIFE IS STRANGE!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hello. I just finished the first season of Life is Strange. it was amazing. i won't bore you with my experience of the game, but among the rest, I was incredibly floored by how incredible Jonathan Morali's original score to the game is. the surreal and youthful ambience is incredible and perfect for both the game and standalone listening.

    nevertheless, i've been really disappointed to find out that the score isn't available for purchase. i've been able to find a fantastic extensive version of it on youtube, which I've attached a link to here. some of you may be familiar with this playlist. it goes far beyond the 8 tracks supplied with the special edition of the soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp3-KQ922RELlU_q8bmxEMtweK_b8jo0j

    however I would love to be able to DOWNLOAD the score so I can listen to the music outside of youtube. is anyone aware of how/where I can download the full extensive score (much like the one provided in this playlist) to the game? i love it so much!

    thanks for reading and for your help :)

    submitted by /u/thisisnumbereight
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I’m doing a livestream on my twitch account of S1 E1. I’ve played the game on repeat for years, so it’ll be a chill playthru digging into all the small details. Chat is open for general discussion, theories, etc. Hope to see you there and Happy Easter!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    [ALL] This is my cosplay of Max Caufield, hope you like it <3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    [S2 E5] The Best and Worst episodes of Life is Strange 2

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    [S1] Life is Strange Ending survey

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I hope this is okay. I'm doing a research project based on player choice in video games. As a game that relies heavily on choice, I think Life is Strange would be the perfect subject for some of my analysis.

    If you have finished Life is Strange 1, please consider answering my short survey: https://forms.gle/QdkbSZJnmueCYxbv7
    Please note: The survey contains major spoilers for the first game. Do not attempt the survey unless you have completed the game!

    All responses are greatly appreciated.
    Thank you all so much!

    submitted by /u/PhillyStein
    [link] [comments]

    So to those who have played Life Is Strange Season 1 and Life Is Strange:Before The Storm... Who do you prefer Chloe with?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment