• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] Life is Strange Chloe Price cosplay

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] Life is Strange Chloe Price cosplay


    [no spoilers] Life is Strange Chloe Price cosplay

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Last one for now. Recreated the promo poster with my two cosplayer friends!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "Life is Pixel" Life is strange pixel fanart :) (i have 0 experience with pixel arts and this is my first one, hope its good :>)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Bought patches today from a tough guy from my city. He makes them himself. 100% DIY staff

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] She's a dreamer by Lilacpatal

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Rachel Di Dante by Maksim_Caulfield

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Since you guys were so supportive, here’s another from our recent shoot.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: July 16th, 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Writing a fic or got some you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]Just Practice

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max & Chloe cosplays, photographed by myself.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Steph Gingrich artwork

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] i love making screen accurate pictures �� me (@k_o_n_a) as Rachel Amber, @lalayatxj_ as Chloe Price, ph @photographerakane (insta)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What made LIS 1 and 2 so great for you? (Despite the characters)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    The characters writing for both games is PERFECT so i really have no complaints there.

    In LIS 1 for me it was the atmosphere (the american small town vibes), the music that's always on point, and the photography themes.

    In LIS 2 (i'm only on the 2nd ep) it was the running away, call me weird but i ALWAYS wanted to just run away and live on the road like that despite all the danger and other things so the plot really pulled me in.

    I still haven't played Before The Storm tho :(

    submitted by /u/Wanabephotographer
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Here is an amazing shot from iOS photomode

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    [S1] Everyday Heroes?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    It's been 6 years and I still don't understand how Max's photo follows the theme "Everyday Heroes"

    https://preview.redd.it/2wvp6kdnefb71.jpg?width=2224&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d982371e3b714a394d959dc14068a505dfd4c2e8

    submitted by /u/nillynx
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] And yes, Life is Strange...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    [S1] how does the ending work in the first game?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    So I'm sure someone has said this before but how does the ending of sacrificing Chloe even make sense? The hurricane was after Chloe, not Arcadia Bay so wouldn't it keep following them which would then cause them to start the end of the world? Also why does the storm seem to only care about killing one person and not an entire town? I know there are issues with the game but these just came to my mind and I'm really wondering how much thought the creators put into that ending.

    submitted by /u/lilghostie67
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E2] Life is strange two episode two very minor spoiler

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    So after you find the map to bring out to Daniel, Daniel makes it look ,like there's a man standing outside the slide door. When I tell you lost my shit😂. I had to pause the game and breathe like oh my god what the heck do I do. The this little boy stops it and starts laughing, istg it scared the crap out of me. I did congratulate Daniel though because it was a good scare😂.

    submitted by /u/Vivid-Debate9071
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Could superhereos exist in the universe of Life is Strange?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    With all these people getting random powers, there's gotta be some who do super stuff with it, maybe bad, maybe good

    submitted by /u/GoblinGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Confusion about Remastered release.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    I'm a bit confused about when the Remasters of LiS and BtS are being released. I know they will be available on their own on September 30. But if you get the Ultimate edition of True Colors, will the remasters also be available to play on September 10?

    I figured getting to play the remasters a few weeks early was an incentive to get the ultimate edition but I might be wrong?

    submitted by /u/otterbot33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment