• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Three of my favorite girls together (Unknown Artist)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Three of my favorite girls together (Unknown Artist)


    [NO SPOILERS] Three of my favorite girls together (Unknown Artist)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] One year of Life is Strange projects! You could say I’m a little obsessed.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This Action Will Have Consequences (llamangos)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Well-deserved rest by Surimistick

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    [no spoilers] Added a bit of the lis world to my room

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    [ALL] Just took this a while ago. Gave me LIS 1 EP 2 vibes.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    [ALL] I'm not an artist, so it took me a couple of rewinds.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Finally got around to finishing up a doodle I did for Chloe's birthday this year!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    [ALL] Kid ain't right by Summerfelldraws

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Something Good

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    [S2] Why does the Sean x Finn ship have notably more fanworks made for it than Sean x Cassidy?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    This has been on my mind for quite sometime but I've always wondered why is it that the ship Sean x Finn appears to have more fanworks made for it (fanfiction, fanart, etc) compared to Sean x Cassidy. Sean/Finn on A03 for instance has over 100 fanfics dedicated to it meanwhile I have yet to seen a single Sean/Cassidy story. This is weird to me seeing as how more people in-game specifically chose to romance Cassidy (last time I checked it was over 60% of people who kissed Cassidy and around 55% of people who went into her tent). However, there doesn't seem to be any enthusiasm or interest for the ship at all. In fact, I've seen more Sean/Jacob romance fics and even fanart than I've seen of the Sean/Cassidy ship. Meanwhile a little over 10% of people decided to kiss Finn, yet it gets way more attention.

    Its interesting because with TWD S4, a game very much similar to LiS2, you could also have your protagonist, Clementine, romance two people (Violet and Louis) and both were very popular ships that (unfortunately) often resulted in many shipping wars. This however doesn't seem to be the case for LiS2 as not many people give the Cassidy romance much thought and just focus on Finn's.

    Anyone have any ideas on why it's like this?

    submitted by /u/Howsenselessjoy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Starting LiS1 for the first time, already feeling a bit nervous of the decisions so far and already have spoiler knowledge of future episodes - help?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I have started playing Life is Strange 1 off and on for the past little while and I have only gotten through the first episode. I love the atmosphere of the game and I have played a lot of 'choices matter' games before (for example, Mass Effect series). I have also played The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit and I enjoyed it (especially the winter wonderland, such a nice touch).

    However, I am nervous of 'making the wrong choice' in LiS1. I know it's silly and I know that people here will say "you just have to make a choice and live with the consequences" (as with real life). So far, I think this game will emotionally wreck me later on (more than any other game I've ever played). I just want the best ending for everyone which is pretty naive for everyone I know.

    This being said, unfortunately, I have become aware of certain things in the game (not through me trying to find out, just by accident). For example I know:

    - Trying to save Kate in Episode 2 (I saw the heading for a community guide on Steam about saving Kate - which I did not read the whole thing, I wasn't looking for spoilers).

    - Protecting Nathan (not sure what episode - read a youtube comment when listening to Golden Hour (it was something like (Save Kate, Protect Nathan, Save Chloe, Give Beans)).

    - Save/Sacrifice Chloe in Episode 5 (I found this out quite early because it comes up in all the reddit or youtube comments - because of how old and popular the game is).

    Other than these spoilers, I do not have any knowledge of future events in the game. Does this knowledge of the game ruin it for me?

    Kindly do not give any more spoilers than what I have said.

    submitted by /u/RivetCounter
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] time travel power question

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before but how come Max teleports back to Jefferson's classroom after her first rewind but doesn't teleport backwards any other time she uses her powers?

    submitted by /u/Bronty1612
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm scared to finish this franchise. As a newcomer to Life is Strange, playing the game in chronological order till the end of Before the Storm has caused many doubts in my brain.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Do I want to finish this amazing roller coaster of a series, and be left with a big hole in my heart by the end of Life is Strange 2? Playing through Chloe's story in BtS was amazing and extremely relatable. I've invested so much time in this series, only to be devastated when there are no new entries to the franchise. Will I be satisfied with the conclusion of Max, Chloe, and Rachel's story? Or should I stop now, avoiding heart break...

    Seriously. Never has a video game gripped me more, for hours on end, making me so invested in it's characters and their stories. I've got another 11 episodes left till I'm done with this franchise. The more I delay playing LiS, the more frustrated I become. Why does it have to be so good :(

    submitted by /u/StalkersBeStalking
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What song should I upload next?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chapter 9 of 6-3-5-3 released

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Hello all, I'm not exactly the most comfortable about self promotion, but i am a little proud of this so far.

    It's unfinished, but feedback so far has been positive from people, and I welcome thoughts on it - this writing thing is new to me.

    If you do read it, I hope you enjoy it.

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/22925398/chapters/54797587

    submitted by /u/Von_Uber
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I drew Sean as a pirate kinda

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] If it were to happen what do you think Life Is Strange 3 should be about?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Any idea when the next comics come out?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Just binged through all of them after going back and playing BtS because I was wondering if there was anything else to the story and stumbled upon the comics, so as the title implies do we have any idea when issue 13 is supposed to come out? The end of 12 said this month but we're almost half way through and with all the stuff going on I didn't know if the date change or anything so I thought I'd ask you guys if there was any news on a delay or something

    submitted by /u/hugot04
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Is Life is Strange 2 worth playing if I liked Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm? Is it better, or worse than the two? What issues does the game touch? Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Title. Due to recent worldwide events I have time to play it, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

    submitted by /u/FiszEU
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment