• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] You're one in a hundred infinities, Chloe Price <3 Honestly this scene made me realise the importance of Ratchel in LiS and the feelings Chloe had towards her.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] You're one in a hundred infinities, Chloe Price <3 Honestly this scene made me realise the importance of Ratchel in LiS and the feelings Chloe had towards her.


    [NO SPOILERS] You're one in a hundred infinities, Chloe Price <3 Honestly this scene made me realise the importance of Ratchel in LiS and the feelings Chloe had towards her.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Made the dice game from LIS 2 and it was actually so fun

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Daniel Diaz by Gattsu88

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Skating fail by SapphicTeaParty

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] - I love these two

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe anime style (don't know source)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Ashly Burch interview on Great Big Story

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Went on a walk today and saw this at a park I passed by,,, made me think of y'all.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] How are things, LiS community?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I came back to the community, after a few months. You guys, and the games, helped me grow and understand myself, and I even met some really good friends on this Reddit, love y'all, stay safe

    submitted by /u/GoblinGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] A Life Is Strange inspired playlist

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I absolutely love the music of the games, it really sets the tone and mood of many many scenes and since I played the first game I really got into indie folk. I recently made a playlist featuring both the soundtrack and tracks that have a similar vibe, hopefully you'll find some new songs or artists you love! It's called Alternatindie

    submitted by /u/Federaho
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] If you could make another game, about any character in the entire LiS series, what would be your top pick?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Mine would definitely be a prequel to Finn or any of the drifters, Sean/Daniel or some more Rachel. More Rachel is always healthy.

    submitted by /u/DeltaSnowe
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Just came back just to listen to the main menu theme while stoned

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I just had a couple of drinks and smoked a bit and then booted up my PC to play some games and i have Wallpaper engine and i have the Life is Strange main menu (with music) as background. I hear the music and it just hit me with a wave nostalgia of some kind and i just felt the need to play the game again. So here I am, writing this while still a bit stoned with the main menu music playing in the background and it's just sooooo relaxing. Love you all, just felt the need to write and just relax for a bit during these times. Thank you all I love you. :)

    "I wish I could stay in this moment forever. (...) But then it wouldn't be a moment."— Max at the diner in "Out of Time"

    submitted by /u/henkerjenker
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What kind of accent does Finn have?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I remember reading something about the casting call just mentioning an accent "not typical for a teenager" or something along those lines, but I'm wondering what kind of accent it sounds like to Americans. I'm an Aussie so there are very few American accents I can pick out specifically, so can anyone else help me out? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/spacemonkeypantz
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Syd Matters and LiF soundtrack

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    While listening to the soudntrack I was thinking that the music from Jonathan Morali was close to those of Syd Matters... when I realized he was the leader of Syd Matters. Love that beyond the use of the group's songs, the leader also worked on the original soundtrack of the game.

    submitted by /u/Davidabricot
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Where is the dormitory building located?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Where are the Dormitories located?

    Im rebuilding Arcadia Bay and im currently working on Blackwell Academy!! Does anyone have an idea where the dormitories are located? Its been a while since ive seen ingame, and you cant always tell. Are the girls dorms and boys dorms on building? Is it the second floor of the main building? All help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks

    submitted by /u/BeanIsOnline
    [link] [comments]

    [All] [no spoilers] So just a request and question regarding flairs (LiS)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    So I'm very bad at the Reddit. I found out quickly about flairs but I'm not sure how flairs get made. There's some cool and creative ones and I love my Pricefield flair. Except... Where's my Chasemarsh flair? Is that just not a popular ship? I love Chasemarsh so hard... Uhh just sayin.

    submitted by /u/maltriagon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment