• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] So I drew a thing :)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] So I drew a thing :)


    [NO SPOILERS] So I drew a thing :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hii, look what I found! :) It's Chloe house and it has some scenes of the characters of life is strange as sims! Pretty cool :) I thought it would be nice to share here :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel portrait by Bunworks

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Golden hour by 今田ユウキ

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chasemarsh Monday: Even devils need angels (by fartsy-sloth)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    [S1] Is Victoria a villain in the first game?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Do you consider Victoria a villain?

    She drove Kate to suicide, that's enough in my book to consider her a horrible person.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/AshamedPhoto56
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I finally finished Life is Strange 2!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Episode 1: Roads

    Every journey start with catalyst. Some sad, some full of regrets.

    As a big brother myself, this game start with my teenager year's nightmare. My father killed, I am alone with my brother, hungry, thursty, tired. And this game exactly capture my nightmare scenarios perfectly. Options the game gave me was exactly my thoughts, never given an option that I don't like. I didn't play every option but my choice was enough for me to hook up and get excited for what to come.

    Episode 2: Rules

    Journey is not all about one long road. It is about smaller ones.

    In this episode, Dontnod killed the dog. WHY?

    Anyway, I get to know Karen's parents and how lovely they are. I think this episode really captures how Karen grow up. And start knowing Stephen and Claire really give me a good perspective of Karen choices. Chris… sorry Captain Spirit, was really awesome and while in the last episode one of the most important factor of my final choice.

    Episode 3: Wastelands

    Home in unlikely place, Family in unlikely people.

    Even Karen not mentioned in the episode, this episode was paralel with Karen life after she abandon her family. And gave me a good reason the forgive her.

    Cassidy was a blast of a character. I didn't care to much about other characters but they were cool too. In the end power of brotherhood outmatch the power of boner.

    Episode 4: Faith

    Bump on the roads, makes our faith in Journey… stronger.

    I think the cult storyline was an empty excuse to bring up Karen. Karen was a good character. Her choice in life was wrong but after Episode 2 and 3 I did understand the reason and appeal behind it.

    Episode 5: Wolves

    It is all about Journey not the destination, But without the end, Journey is not possible.

    In the end Sean did sacrife everything to save him. Like I would do in real life for my brother. Daniel doesn't need Sean anymore. Daniel did find himself and now Sean should find it too.

    I love this game so much. Maybe more than LiS1 and it gain a permanent place in my hearth right next to LiS1 and Nier: Automata.

    Thank you Dontnod And Squre Enix to bring this game to life.

    And Sorry for bad English. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Jusca57
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] In what order should I tell my brother to play the games in?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I've played them all the way through, but I started with LiS1 > BtS > LiS2. I was thinking of telling him to do it chronologically, with Farewell, then BtS, then LiS1, then LiS2. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/XII_Shadows
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Who would win: Daniel (Life is Strange 2) vs Eleven (Stranger Things) |

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    R1: Episode 2 Daniel vs Season 1 Eleven

    R2: Episode 5 Daniel (during the actual episode, not any of the endings) vs Season 3 Eleven.

    Both battle to the death. Who wins?

    submitted by /u/TheTrashShiro
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] MASSIVE LIS PLAYLIST UPDATE (listener submissions included) Hey guys! Feel free to give your input whenever you feel like there's a song that should be placed in there or maybe if there's any song that you want me to get rid of. Hope you're well and staying safe in these hard times x

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] A Game recommendation if you enjoy Life is Strange

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I just played Detroit: Become Human and it really reminded me of playing through Life is Strange for the first time. They're both interactive story games. Detroit has 3 different storylines but the one with Kara feels a lot like Life is Strange 2.

    Detroit: Become Human is definitely worth checking out if you like interactive story games. Hopefully, at least one person who sees this will hear about it for the first time and get that LiS type experience again.

    submitted by /u/ScreamingFreakShow
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Recommendations for Cassidy prints/fanart?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    After finishing S2, I was really enamored with Cassidy, so much that I would like some kind of print that I could frame to have a momento of her. Anyone have any recommendations for prints for sale, or art that could be made into a print? Either direct from the game or hand drawn is fine.

    submitted by /u/Supdude3
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I just realised something

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Couldn't have Max saved Rachel. I know Chaos Theory and the ripples throughout time but still. I want a pricefieldamber scene.

    She just has to find a picture from 2012, text and explain to Chole to tell David about the dark room. Jefferson and Nathan arrested and Rachel is saved

    submitted by /u/GraveH0rizons-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment