• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] My own recreation of Max's photo wall/Everyday Heroes submission

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] My own recreation of Max's photo wall/Everyday Heroes submission


    [No Spoilers] My own recreation of Max's photo wall/Everyday Heroes submission

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The blue-haired rebel by Emma Vieceli

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]The night (Made with blender)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The latest game from dontnod, Tell Me Why, comes out today!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Tell Me Why appears to be a game very similar to the life is strange games and made by the same developers. Figured everyone here would like to know about it. I'm going to avoid saying much of anything about it because I don't want to spoil anything for myself or anyone else, but I'm very excited to play it!

    It's on Xbox and PC through gamepass, the microsoft store, and steam.

    submitted by /u/Personzoo
    [link] [comments]

    [All] what is everyone's favourite lis and why?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Im an outcast in this situation but I prefer lis2 and I dont even know why, maybe its because I was intrigued by the whole america/Mexican thing. It also might be because I actually played the second one first (it was on xbox game pass) and maybe my hopes were too high for lis1.

    submitted by /u/HOM51
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Why life is strange is still my favorite game

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] now who write something like that?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    [ALL] Someone is claiming they know about the next couple of Life Is Strange games. Do you think they’re legit or fake?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    [ALL] Who is the best voice actor in each game?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    LiS season 1: David Madsen (hear me out: He not only does the delightful trucker, charming Officer Berry, and unwrapped Logan...he also does Hayden!)

    BtS: Rachel (I don't say that just bc she's my fav. I say it bc she carries that entire game and her voice was so subtle with emotion, but also distinct)

    LiS season 2: Cassidy (honestly, I didn't finish this game but her accent was so Miley-Cyrus bad, I'll throw her a bone...or a buck)

    Edit: formatting

    submitted by /u/courtneywagner7
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] If Daniel had Max’s powers there wouldn’t even be a life is strange 2

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    If Daniel had Max's powers they wouldn't be in that situation. I'm sure this was talked about already but I recently played Life is strange 2 and now I'm playing the first one and I was like "Damn bruh imagine if Daniel had her powers instead"

    submitted by /u/oso_baby1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment