• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] I'm bored at work... here's a Paint drawing of Max and Chloe

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] I'm bored at work... here's a Paint drawing of Max and Chloe


    [No Spoilers] I'm bored at work... here's a Paint drawing of Max and Chloe

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] No one ever bothered to ask Chloe is she was ready for the mosh pit [OC]

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hipster Dancing - LIS

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "Hola, Loverboy" by EvYLB

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chapter 1 - peaceful moment in the woods..��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    [All] Just finished Life is Strange 2

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Loved the game ao much but am I the only that thinks that Sean deserved a better ending? I mean I got what they say it is the best ending but still left me wishing he got something better. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/sissy_that_walk
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Fan Fiction Friday: August 28th! Share Your Fics Here!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Got a fic you're working on? Got one you just can't put down or just something you really love? Share it and tell us about it!

    Link to the last thread

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] This is one of my old drawings, I was coming up with tattoo design ideas related to the game and this was the result

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a max wallpaper one is with a filter and one without I hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Recommendations for similar games?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I finished both LIS and BTS.

    Shit is so sad. Does anyone know similar games that aren't as depressing?

    submitted by /u/La-Nola
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Do you think BtS did well with showing us what Rachel was like?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Or do you think BtS Rachel is different from LIS1 Rachel?

    I think they did well with showing us what she was like, how she was able to fit into different groups, like a chameleon, she even managed to become close friends with Chloe who wasn't into friendships and emotional stuff, and Chloe trusted her from the start. That's probably because she felt alone and wanted a friend but still, we see that she's good friends with Steph, why didn't she become better friends with her and Mikey?

    Also, what I don't understand about Rachel is that she becomes friends with the rebel Chloe ( into drugs, smoker, etc ) and notices her, why not become friends with the Chloe we see in Farewell? ( not judging but I don't get it why she didn't become friends with her earlier if she wanted to, they both went to Blackwell at that time. )

    submitted by /u/Desertt__
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I just bought Rachel‘s bracelet on Etsy, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My first time playing life is strange

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    I've been playing the first game blind and really enjoying it. I'm about half way through Episode 3 at the moment. If anyone is interested, the episode is below and there's the play through before all that if you want to see what poor decisions I've made...

    Does anyone have any thoughts on the decisions I've made? As I seem to make decisions that are the unpopular ones... Or does anyone else have the same thing, where their decisions, even though they think are the right ones, seem to be the unpopular ones? Also please no spoilers for anything past where I am.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRYuGwWwqms

    submitted by /u/rynbru32
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] What you guys think of the extra chapter which comes with the Deluxe edition of Life is Strange : Before the Storm ?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I don't wanna buy it if it is not worth it .

    submitted by /u/muhammetsagirca
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment