• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No spoilers] Stumbled upon this randomly when googling Jill Valentine from RE3 Remake

    Life Is Strange | [No spoilers] Stumbled upon this randomly when googling Jill Valentine from RE3 Remake


    [No spoilers] Stumbled upon this randomly when googling Jill Valentine from RE3 Remake

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I drew Chloe from BtS

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Warren fanart

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Posing - Life is Strange

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] I made an art piece based on Chloe and Max

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    [S2 E1] I've just started playing LiS2... and I hate it.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I am just at Chapter 1 and I already know that I won't play it to the end. Why? This shit made me cry 3 times already. Fuck this. No for real. I just made the first real descicion, protected my brother, and I knew what was coming. Right when I heard that gunshot, I just hit Pause, pulled off my headset, went back to the menu, dropped my controller and ran to my room to look at chess puzzles. After a few minutes, I came back and thought "alright, new chance, maybe not attack that dude." And then I shouted at Daniel like some asshole and I didn't want to be an asshole so I restarted again, forcing myself to watch my father die for the second time. It was as bad as the first time.

    Now, I read through a few texts while chilling at the river and that kinda destroyed my "cry-less streak". Fuck it. Fuck this game for making me cry. It's beautiful and that's why I hate it. Yes I will force myself to play through it. Yes I will cry a few times more. That's the first time I cried because of a game. Fuck.

    submitted by /u/bulbabrot
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Myers Briggs personality and ending preference results

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone, Here are the results to the post I asked people to respond to last week with your Myers Brigg Personality type and your initial and preferred endings. These are the results of respondents from both the LIS subreddit and the LIS2 subreddit. The number of respondents differ because some respondents only responded to one of the questions or just gave their personality type and an ending (In that case I just counted them for the initial ending count but not the preferred ending count). Another note I did not include my own preferences and personality in the final results shown here.

    Though it is hard to draw any conclusions due to lack of respondents. However here are just a few of my observations of the minimal amount of data collected.

    Majority of respondents initially got the redemption ending however the favourite ending was a tie between parting ways and redemption.

    Based on the small number of extrovert respondents extroverts were more likely to choose to surrender whilst introverts were more likely to push the blockade. Of the extrovert respondents extroverts were also more likely to teach Daniel brotherhood was the most important thing.

    Based on introvert respondents, introverts were more likely to teach Daniel to follow the rules of society.

    INFP's made up most of the respondents and were the most divided group in terms of teaching Daniel to follow the rules of society vs teaching Daniel Brotherhood was the most important thing.

    Majority of respondents initial and preferred endings were the same and if they did not match most respondents ended up preferring parting ways compared to their initial ending.

    Overall there are too few respondents to draw any conclusions and many other factors could be involved (I personally think that whether or not you have a sibling effects many of the choices you make but I am too lazy to do another survey to see if there is any correlation :P)

    Keep in mind this was just a fun little survey. I have attached images of the excel spreadsheets below for you to look over and make your own observations and share them. Also feel free to take this data and do your own survey if you would like.

    https://preview.redd.it/0bnic1spywe51.png?width=449&format=png&auto=webp&s=d1c1d8d4b86793af418eb108cfd4bdb985512a49

    The numbers in brackets mean the initial ending and preferred ending of the respondent matched. The numbers outside brackets mean the respondent preferred a different ending to the one they initially received

    submitted by /u/Feral_Lynx7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment