• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] We were younger by Fudebaek

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] We were younger by Fudebaek


    [NO SPOILERS] We were younger by Fudebaek

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] My wife and I got these done over the weekend (Isaac Nichols @ Ultra Violence Tattoo was the artist)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Bay Golden Hour

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    [ALL] Kate Marsh by missxdelaney

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] One more kiss by Maili Taniguchi

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    [ALL] I know how it will end. I know. [personal outburst]

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    And even though I'm 45, almost a middle-age man, I know I'll be devastated.

    See, I'm no child, I'm a full blown man, As a public defender, I've been helping criminals for the last quarter century, visiting the dirtiest places on my country - prisons - and dealing with the worst of the earth: murderers, rapists, child molesters, you name it. But all those things didn't leave me a mark, not even a scratch. You see, I can handle hardcore stuff!

    But I know - I know deep inside me that BtS will break me like the first one did - and then some more, because I KNOW how things will go, how it will turn out.

    Yesterday, I finished episode 2 and, even though I had some spare time, I haven't started the last one because I'm afraid.

    I'm afraid of the outcome, I'm afraid of the aftermath, on how dependent I became when first played the OG title. I'm afraid of missing them, Chloe and Rachel, like I missed her and Max. How I had countless dreams on living in Arcadia Bay, wishing I was young again.

    I'm afraid I won't feel the same crush on my chest when I replay it, like doing heroin for the first time and spend the rest of your life searching for the same first high again, the same sensation.

    I won't feel the same. It won't be the same. I know Rachel will die - I guess I just don't wanna see it happening, I don't want to carry this memory with me, after all that I've been through during those games.

    I'd better stop now, uninstall the it and keep those precious moments with me, keep Rachel alive - at least in my memories.

    So, how did you manage to 'survive' after playing both games? How did you all carry on with your lives without thinking about it? I'm a sucker for stories like those, but I fall hard after finishing them, even suffering from abstinence.

    If you read till this part, thank you, and please forgive me if this is not the right place for a message like that. Also, pardon me for my broken english, it's my third language.

    submitted by /u/sellera
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Together again (by me)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    [ALL] Solved the 1337+31=1368 numbers enigma after years!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    It took me a while but I finally solved that enigma!

    Let's start from the beginning. If you've played LiS and looked at every single item in the junkyard cabin, you've read Rachel's thrown message for Chloe. With it there is a small piece of paper that says: 1337 + 31 = 1368.

    Until now I was very convinced that it was ASCII code but I could not reach any conclusion ... then I had the enlightenment !!

    Chloe tells us that Rachel was her ANGEL ... so I thought maybe there might be a connection with "angel numbers". Messages that angels send in the form of numbers. I searched a bit and OMG... everything comes back!

    Listen here: First of all I went to this site (it's safe): http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html

    Each individual number can be looked at independently, then the digits added together until reduced to a single digit. For example: a repeating number sequence of 376 can be looked at a few different ways. The number 7 is to be looked at and deciphered first. Then each individual number – 3, 7 then 6 is to be looked at individually. The entirety of the number 376 can then be added and reduced to a single digit - 3 + 7 + 6 = 16 (1 + 6 = 7). This makes the number 7 the most relevant message and meaning of your repeating number sequences. I found out what the numbers meant but there was still something that I did not return, even mixing the numbers I could not find a real solution, because I WAS WRONG! I didn't have to add 1337 + 31, but 1 + 3 + 3 + 7 which is equal to 14 and THEN 3+1 wich is 4

    14: Angel Number 14 is a message from the angels asking that you keep your focus, positive affirmations and intentions on manifesting your goals and aspiration. ALSO is a number of balance, harmony, temperance and prudence. It also relates to self-initiation, unity, justice and independence and signifies enthusiasm coupled with determination. http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/06/angel-number-14.html

    4: Angel Number 4 is an indication that your angels are offering you love, support, encouragement and inner-strength, enabling you to do what you need to do and achieve your goals with diligence and proficiency. When you take positive action towards your highest intentions, aspirations and goals, the Universe works in your favour and helps you to establish solid foundations and advance you along your path. http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/06/angel-number-4.html

    So we can ssume they are related to Rachel as an angel protecting Chloe somehow. Now let's make some more math!

    At this point we will have 14+4=18 just like 1+3+6+8=18

    NOW! This said we can conclude that the numbers 1 and 8 that makes the 18 are the key to read this since:

    1:Angel Number 1 encourages you to look to new beginnings (in this case let Max enter in her life), opportunities and projects with a positive and optimistic attitude as these are appearing in your life for very good reason.

    8:This is the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect (Max power to rewind time causing a Cause and Effect)

    Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner! This is a message to the player from the developers in wich Rachel as Angel for Chloe and us.

    submitted by /u/Sirlight85
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Rank your favorite songs from the original life is strange game. There is mine!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hi! I just installed LiS today and tried to play it but... Does anyone know what might be causing those black pixels around those characters? Please help!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Who is the best side character?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Who is your favorite character?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Finished my second playthrough last night. My first time I didn't realize you could check your texts during Max's hallucination at the end. This text from Pompidou cracked me up during one of the most intense and emotional parts of the game

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    [ALL] Who do you guys ship the most???

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    [S2] Question about LiS2 Episode 1

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    When Sean and Lyla are chatting at the very beginning of episode 1, Lyla gazes towards the sky and shares her hatred of the boisterous planes that constantly fly. The camera focus on the sky and Sean and Lyla's pause lasts for several seconds and seems very intentional and deliberate, but I haven't found anything else in the rest of the game that touches on loud noises or planes. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/BWSchrep4
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Who do you least ship???

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This song reminds me of LIS1... A lot.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    [ALL] Opinions on Kate marsh. I’m in love with her hehe

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of Kate marsh. Why do do you love/hate her. I'm so curious!

    submitted by /u/BreezyBandit363
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS E3] Damon Merrick and Frank

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    i recently replayed LiS BtS and i have a question; when Sera said that Frank "took care" of Damon Merrick, does that mean he killed him? i'm a bit slow but when Frank pulled out Damon's knife in the ending sequence it meant he definitely beat Damon in the fight, but did he kill him?

    submitted by /u/BaeBeforeBay_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] New episodes cause game to not start through steam

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Hi guys! I'm new to this sub so I hope I am posting this in the right place. I recently purchased episodes two through five of life is strange on steam and upon startup, it immediately crashes and won't even open. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    I absolutely loved the first episode and it worked flawlessly but once getting the rest, nothing works at all, even if I uninstall the new episodes, it still won't start with episode one at all. I wasn't able to find much online so I tried to just get a refund on the purchase, which was declined because episode one I have 5 hrs in. So no I am stuck with a game I cannot play and no way to get my money back. If anyone has ideas to preferably get it to run, or to somehow get my money back (or maybe trade it in, I'm not sure if that is a thing or not) I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/CtpAleksy
    [link] [comments]

    [All] A love letter to Life is Strange!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment