• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I will always love you by MoishPain

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I will always love you by MoishPain


    [NO SPOILERS] I will always love you by MoishPain

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Time to change time by Medoree-Sound

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] MAX! Mentor, Awsome, Xenial!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LIS has an amazing soundtrack, does this trend continue with the prequel and sequel?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    A huge part of why i love the first game is down to its soundtrack. Do before the storm and LIS 2 have equally great soundtracks?

    submitted by /u/PotentialDayTrader
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Realistic Kate Marsh portrait

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Photo-Bomb - LIS 1

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is strange 2. What do you think???

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    What do you guys think about life is strange 2. I haven't played the game and I'm wondering if it's worth my time and money

    submitted by /u/BreezyBandit363
    [link] [comments]

    [C1] I noticed while reading the comic that Chloe is wearing a shirt with the logo from Dontnod's previous game Remember Me

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    [ALL] My friend has played every Life is Strange game except LiS2. I've played them all and have been streaming LiS2 for her over the weekend. A running joke now is that Daniel is the Avatar. Edit/art by me.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Tony Hawk's Pro Almost (by me)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    [ALL] The Price of Life | Disability, Gender and Agency in Life is Strange | by Game Assist

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    [S2] Do you think LIS2 is forced?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I just saw life is strange 2 was on sale and I'm contemplating buying it. The first game is one of my all time favorite games and I loved Before the Storm and Captain Spirit as well so I was excited to play LIS2 back in 2018 until I watched the 11 minutes gameplay video. The last couple minutes literally destroyed my interest with how dumb and forced it was.

    Sean pushes Brett and he unluckily falls perfectly on a rock to where it hits his spine and he gets paralyzed. Okay, I guess. A cop is driving down the street at the exact same time. What a coincidence. Not only is it a cop but it's an unrealistically incompetent cop who comes out of his car and pulls his gun out on kids in front of their own house even though nothing makes it seem like they we're doing any criminal activity. I actually rolled my eyes at this point. They don't have any weapons, they aren't running away, they literally stepped back when he told them to before he took the gun out. And if he saw Sean push Brett then he should've seen it was an accident and not something to pull your gun out for. Then the dad comes out, and the cop incompetently shoots the dad. Of course he does. And then to top it off, Sean, a completely normal high school kid, decides to take his kid brother and run. Why? They didn't do anything wrong. They could've just played dumb and said they didn't know what happened.

    Basically, I just want to know if this is how the whole game is or if this is the only dumb/forced part. Also maybe a discussion of this scene if you disagree with me or anything.

    submitted by /u/Musterguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment