• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] A new day by Ourmosme

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] A new day by Ourmosme


    [NO SPOILERS] A new day by Ourmosme

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]It's National Heroes Day here in the Philippines and this is their motto.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel Amber Cosplay by Elledena

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The journey must go on! Fanart by me

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange: Before the Storm - A Hole in the Earth (Daughter) This is a cover that I did, one of my fave songs from the game and album.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I've compiled 1 Hour of Relaxing Life Is Strange Music & Ambience

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] We were going to rule the world by Maili Taniguchi

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    [S1] Looking for wallpapers from the first game

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Used to have a folder of wallpapers but it got lost on a USB somewhere. Anyone have any links to folders? Anything would really be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JFritz131
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Thoughts on David Madsen hitting Chloe Price

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Do you guys think that David Madsen was in the right to hit Chloe Price? (Anyone that answers yes has some explaining to do.)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Escope12
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Anybody figure out what these symbols mean?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Getting RAW Audio Files from LIS2

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    Bit of a niche request, but I was hoping someone might be able to help me get the raw audio files from Life is Strange 2 or at least nudge me in the right direction. I've tried extracting from PS4 and from the steam .pak files and so far everything has just left me pulling my hair out. I'm on a Mac which is probably the worst for trying to hack into game files. If you guys can help, fantastic. If not, thanks for much for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

    submitted by /u/Jexonite
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] This is why LIS should continue the story of chole of max

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    You know in my my perspective, I was very disappointed to hear that in LIS 2 included new character I mean I get it they wanted new story but still they ignored the fact that how people connected with max and chole which is very rare LIS is a master piece no doubt they way people fell in love with max and chole the way the story was and the music so good (and the fact that this was a low budget game blows my mind ) the heart of LIS was max and chole and their relation the fact the that people still miss them is well I guess I don't have to explain , as for LIS 2 it was a good game but it was not game people fall In love , for me it was very similar beyond two soul and it was not special (now i am not criticising LIS 2 i really enjoyed playing but why would they have to cancel max and chole story ) IT WAS INTRESETING , FUN , ADVANEROUS BUT THE WHOLE THEME OF THE STORY WAS RUNING FROM POLICE AND LEAVING PEOPLE AND THEN MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND AGAIN SO ON . while LIS had no theme it was a roller-coaster and as for sean and daneil they were sweet together I LIKED THEM BUT I DIDN'T CONNECTED WITH THEM BUT AS FOR MAX AND CHOLE I REALLY CONNECTED WITH THEM kinda like in LAST OF US we all connected with the relation between ellie and joel so yea my point is there should have been LIS with continuing story of max and chole but i guess comic works , that is my prespective Thoughts

    submitted by /u/ALI_6996
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment