• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] In the city of love by Velinxi

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] In the city of love by Velinxi


    [NO SPOILERS] In the city of love by Velinxi

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LIS is more than just a game to me..

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I've played MANY games in my life and not a single one has made me feel the way LIS games have.

    It's been months since I finished LIS2 (years for LIS and BTS) and I still constantly listen to the soundtracks, rewatch scenes, collect merch, etc..

    I'm not exactly sure how to describe why the series means so much to me.. but i guess it's just in the fact that it reminds you how life can be hella tough yet there's still beauty in it.

    Idk.. I just hope DONTNOD knows how much their series means to people like me.

    submitted by /u/strangerthlngz
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Golden Hour Cover!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chasemarsh Monday: Just For Tonight (by blusthings)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Follow you by ItsKingdomofIsolation

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    [S2] We need to know more

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    We need to have some sort of real content about Sean and Daniel in future instalments.

    I know the endings pretty much close a chapter there. Even with the thank you for playing' message at the end.

    But in my opinion we need some sort of 'better closure' or expanded commentary as we had in LiS E5 about Max and Chloe.

    As much as I loved the S1 I never feel like I desesperally needed more. I could picture the two of them on the road thowards a happy ending.

    It's not quite the case with S2, I'm so sad about it.. I know they are probablly the best endings in regards to storytelling and being actually meaningfull. But I can't help it feeling really sad about them.

    I really hope LiS3 could bring something about Sean and Daniel back.

    Sean is by far the strongest character in the franchise and he didn't had any justice. I understand the crudness that implies in the story: somethings are just unfair, and the political commentaries (that were actually just on point, just look near you, you can see that reality being played out everyday). But I hoped for some kind of redemption for someone that is just doing the right thing over and over, that strenght and conviction can't be that punished.

    :(

    submitted by /u/final_finalOK
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max & Chloe's stencil in progress - from Brazil

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    [No spoilers] learning the verse part of this gem of a song

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    [S1] Can anyone explain?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Why does Kate Marsh get to a hospital after you save her? If she didn't jump, she's not hurt, right?

    submitted by /u/omri6royi70
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Favorite side character?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    In LIS1, male: Evan or Warren but probably Evan.

    female: Miss Grant

    In BtS, female: Steph

    male: Mikey

    submitted by /u/Desertt__
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] You okay there, kid? (IN SHOCKING 3D!) (by me)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    [ALL]What do you think about Rachel as influencer(LIS's comics)?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I dislike honestly

    submitted by /u/sabrina_marcante
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment