• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Lofi Max (Golden Hour lighting) in Wallpaper Engine, more in the comments!

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Lofi Max (Golden Hour lighting) in Wallpaper Engine, more in the comments!


    [No Spoilers] Lofi Max (Golden Hour lighting) in Wallpaper Engine, more in the comments!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    [ALL] Chloe Price by AkaneLinken

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Sharing Max by BoissB

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] the beginning of my life is strange comic book collection:))

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] recently started learning guitar and had to do one of my favourite pieces

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This artwork gives me serious LIS vibes ! Don't know if it's intentional or if others see it but thought I'd share :)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    [ALL] First actual playthrough, I'm hooked

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    After watching so many different youtubers play/or attempt to play((because evidently back in the day fans used to pressure the creators to choose the choices that they wanted)) I finally decided to try it out by myself. ((Talking about season 1 btw))

    I'm on episode 3 and I just have to say WOW, I noticed how I chose all the least popular choices each episode too, and honestly still got no regrets either, only worry I had was taking the photo of david/Kate instead of interning- but then I realized it was prolly better to have solid evidence rather to be a snitch with no proof to claims later on.

    ALSO, I can't be the only one who doesn't give a flying rats ass about Chloe right?? I legit care more about every other character compared to her lmao. Second attempt at posting this, wasnt aware of the title tag rule >_>

    submitted by /u/MindfulNoob
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] (Spoilers just for BtS and LiS1) I just finished Before the Storm

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    BtS is definitely a great game, in my opinion just as good as LiS 1, and now that I played it once I don't know how to feel.

    I knew from playing LiS that Rachel was going to die but when I saw Chloe and Rachel sitting on that bench at the end (I had the ending where Rachel did not meet her mother and I told her what her dad did) I was so happy for them. Then, after the scenes showing the other characters, this ending scene with Chloe trying to call Rachel while she's in the Dark Room and hearing Mark Jefferson (or Nathan?) take pictures was heartbreaking. I didn't need that.

    submitted by /u/McUpt
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] update from Blackadder261, regarding *The Blue Line* (80s Detective AU)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys, not that I' sure of who has in fact read or even heard of the AU that I've been writing since the start of the year.

    You've probably noticed that it's been a while since I last updated. The author-note for the (still in-draft) chapter explains it as well, but I figured I'd like to let you know that the fic isn't abandoned.

    Annoyingly, it's a slightly worse problem that I find myself afflicted with. Some over on Writers At the End of Time- a Discord server orientated toward the first Life is Strange in particular- suggested that it could be the unease of what we're living through, but regardless.

    My motivation to write for some reason or another has been largely reduced, probably not helped by coursework, actual work and other distractions since I moved into a flat of my own, I just haven't been able to get into the right mindset to write.

    Coupled to this is the problem that- because my Plot Outline never got finished and I haven't really been able to consolidate it or talk it over with anyone to come up with a set of logical events to build the chapters up from, I've kind of got to a point where I'm not sure where to progress the story to. Sure, my current chapter I know the outline for, but the rest bar the last two or three... I'm not sure.

    TL;DR- The Blue Line is not kaput, I'm just suffering a rather catastrophic Writer's Block and have a plot outline that no longer outlines a lot of useful plot. Go me 🙃😅

    Blackadder261

    submitted by /u/Blackadder261
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Is there a plot hole in the "bay" ending?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    I finished my first playthrough of LiS today, and I hard chose the bae ending because there's no way to sacrifice Chloe after saving her ass so many times.

    Anyways I was watching the bay ending in youtube, and while it seems a lot more high effort than the bae ending, I don't think it made any sense.

    First of all, Max could have easily saved Chloe by punching Nathan from behind. Or if she doesn't want to get into the fight she could have easily took the hammer and smash the fire alarm.

    Second of all, which is the plot hole I mentioned in the title, is that the storm will still happen right? The storm happens because Max has her powers. But travelling to a past where she doesn't have her powers still retains her powers. We saw this when she travelled back to when William is alive. 10 yo Max doesn't have powers, yet when she woke up in the alternate reality where Chloe was disabled, she still had her powers and can still travel back in time.

    Is this a plot hole or is there something I missed? Thanks

    submitted by /u/fungigamer
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Here's for the people who misses Sean and Daniel

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    [ALL] Is LiS from GOG working?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I read some of reviews on BtS deluxe edition on GOG.com (they have discount) and lot's of people said that the game weren't working. Do you have any experiences with buying LiS from GOG?

    submitted by /u/_dargo_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I’m writing a song!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    In tribute to Life is Strange 2— I'm writing a song called "Two Brothers"

    I have never actually written a song before, but I'm going to try and I'm getting some help from my guitar teacher (who is in a band himself actually..)

    But ANYWAYS, it's a work in progress; but expect to hear from me in a couple months (hopefully, because I know the lyrics are going to be the toughest part)

    BUT if anyone wants to help with the writing of thy lyrics, don't be shy and leave some suggestions for me because.. yeah <3

    submitted by /u/jinxiethefuckinggod
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Never played the series before. Bought the second Life Is Strange. Thinking of buying the first.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    If I get Life Is Strange and Before The Storm... should I play the prequel first?

    submitted by /u/HorsingAround90
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] More Vortex Club-like songs?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Does anyone know any more songs like the ones mixed at the Vortex Club party? I'm looking for that dark electronic pop kind of thing. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/sabinlord
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Frank

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Does Rachel already know Frank in BtS? The eyeballing in BtS episode 3 is just weird and ambiguous. They might have already met at the mill, maybe even before that.

    submitted by /u/Desertt__
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I just got the Max plush recently and I love her so much. I really hope they make Chloe next

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 3 Superpower?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    If they make a Life is Strange 3 what superpower do you think they'll use? I'm kinda hoping for invisibility or X-ray vision or something along those lines.

    submitted by /u/xenomexpokedex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment