• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Now and here by Brakken

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Now and here by Brakken


    [NO SPOILERS] Now and here by Brakken

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    [S1 E4] I recorded a full-on emo song about Chloe & Rachel and Episode 4

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I loved Life Is strange games, so i give me a gift ��

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Irony from BtS Farewell

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    [S1 E2] made a song inspired by the 2nd episode of Life is strange

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    [S1 E3] A thought on something someone said in this episode.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    The last things that William says before walking out the door for what turns out to be the last time.

    William: Max, you'll be here too, right?

    Chloe: She's never leaving me!

    William: That makes all of us.

    Chloe says "She's never leaving me," referring to Max, then William says "That makes all of us."

    "All of us," referring to himself, Max, and also Joyce, people who eventually "leave" Chloe in one way or another, two of them within a week, one of them that day.

    That's actually quite sad when you think about it.

    submitted by /u/Redbird9346
    [link] [comments]

    [BTS] [EPISODE 2] Can we take a moment to appreciate...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    ...how nice the ending montage for Episode 2 of Before the storm is?

    submitted by /u/ACR0M10
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS E3] This Performance wasn't traditional, it was a tear magnet. The end was especially negative. Here's that dream scene dubbed with a Stranger Things song Ashly Burch (Chloe Price) was a part of.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Interpretation of “a moment of calm”

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Let's Talk about Life is Strange

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Hello r/lifeisstrange, I'm a new user to this platform, but I figured it would be the best place to start a conversation.

    Enjoy some context before I ask questions...

    I began playing LiS 1 in May of 2020. I was initially hooked from the first episode alone. Eventually, I finished the rest of the episodes, and was very much pleased with the experience I went through. I hadn't played a game that had made me so emotional for fictional characters in a long time. I even consider it one of my favorite video games of all time! However, I would shortly encounter something that changed my perspective so much about LiS.

    Shortly after I watched jacksepticeye's playthrough of the first game, my YouTube recommended stream suggested I check out a video titled "Life is Strange: 5 Years Later," which is now retitled to "A Critique of Life is Strange." The user goes on for over 50 minutes analyzing how Life is Strange is an incredibly flawed game. However he still appreciates what kind of game DontNod Entertainment were trying to achieve. When that video was done I figured that it was just one video, and I shouldn't let one person's opinion warp my opinion on the game, right? But, I realized that were a lot more videos criticizing the game than I thought.

    I ended up saving four professional analysis' of the game and it's characters to a playlist (I will leave a link to it below if you are curious). This is when I started really asking myself: How could a game that is so well-renowed also be so hated? I legit couldn't sleep over this issue. But then I had an epiphany. I came to terms with myself, and now fully embrace both criticism and adoration for this game. And, that brings me to why I am making this post.

    I want to start a discussion with some fellow Reddit users, asking them what they liked and disliked about Life is Strange. I am asking this, because I am currently working on developing a remake of the game, but as a movie or short web series. This project isn't meant to try to replace the original source material, but rather to express a new version of the same story.

    So, to anyone who comes across this post, please leave a comment telling me what you liked, disliked, and what you would change about Life is Strange? I look forward to hearing your responses. Have a great day!

    Life is Strange Critiques YouTube Playlist

    submitted by /u/AnEngieBrain_03
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Should I play?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Hello! I recently became interested in LiS, and I watched a little bit of someone's play through. I'm debating whether or not I should buy it. I'm a bit worried because knowing my choices make an impact makes me anxious, but I don't want to ruin my first impression of the game. I hope this makes sense, sorry if this is a stupid question.

    submitted by /u/space_shoes_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment